Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    One more request please, Wiley apparently don't think my univerity exists...

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...2.ch13/summary
    Tried- I must be doing it wrong because it keeps demanding money even when I'm logged in through Athens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    One more request please, Wiley apparently don't think my univerity exists...

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...2.ch13/summary
    It wouldn't let me access it when I was logged in aswell.
    Also lol @ your visitor message

ReputationRep:
    I need a quick response. I'm leaving for a restaurant for a dinner out with my GP/medSoc group/Community tutor. It's BYOB (Pakistani place in ****echapel, this is fairly common practice around the curry houses here). Do I take a 4 pack of strong bow or not? I don't know if anyone else is taking alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    I need a quick response. I'm leaving for a restaurant for a dinner out with my GP/medSoc group/Community tutor. It's BYOB (Pakistani place in ****echapel, this is fairly common practice around the curry houses here). Do I take a 4 pack of strong bow or not? I don't know if anyone else is taking alcohol.
    Why not? Take it in a rucksack or something - if noone else is and you feel awkward then no prob. If you do want to then you can bap it out of the back and have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i'm no superman)
    Easy! Just don't take the northern line southbound!
    OI thats my neck of the woods. We don't bite!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, downing that can of Relentless at 11 really wasn't the cleverest thing I've ever done. I wanted to actually do something with tomorrow, but it looks like another 2pm start is looming.

ReputationRep:
    *Think* the graphics card is going on my laptop. It'll only start in safe mode, it gets stuck just before the windows log-in page otherwise and gives me a blank black screen. Have some funky green then blue vertical lines on boot up. Re-installing the drivers hasn't helped eeep! 0_0 Really don't know enough about computers. Bursary comes in this week, will prob have to go on new PC/laptop now.

ReputationRep:
    anyone seen this?

BBC health

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my brunette on again.

feels a bit boring. however. looks natural and MUST KEEP IT THIS COLOUR. when it gets to the stage that your mother asks you what colour your hair is this time you're coming home, you realise it's time to stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)

feels a bit boring. however. looks natural and MUST KEEP IT THIS COLOUR. when it gets to the stage that your mother asks you what colour your hair is this time you're coming home, you realise it's time to stop.
    Tried to dye mine red (mahogany-ish) this morning. I'm still blonde :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)

It'll all fall out one if you keep this up!
    • PS Helper

ahhhhhhhh revision panic time! many people in the same boat i'm guessing?!

ReputationRep:
    :yep: Exam tomorrow morning then onto the proper countdown til Finals :afraid:
    • PS Helper

(Original post by Hygeia)
    :yep: Exam tomorrow morning then onto the proper countdown til Finals :afraid:
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Remind me nevereverever to get involved in any postgraduate degrees. I am looking forward to the day I am rid of BSc

ReputationRep:
    Oh why is that?

I've just accepted my offer for the Medical Education BSc here and was quite looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Why not? The stuff I'm doing in my intercalated year is probably the most interesting stuff I've done in preclinicals!
    I hate hate hate disso!
    Seriously - nothing in medicine preclin or clin is as bad as this. I can't wait for clinical medicine again.
    (The normal exam modules this year were great and interesting)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    I hate hate hate disso!
    Seriously - nothing in medicine preclin or clin is as bad as this. I can't wait for clinical medicine again.
    (The normal exam modules this year were great and interesting)
    Do you have exams in May or have you done your exam modules already?

Truth be told, I'm ****ting a brick about doing neuroscience... yet I'm also ****ting a brick about this SSC. Back to that now.

Edit: Good luck to those of you with exams tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billet-doux)
    ahhhhhhhh revision panic time! many people in the same boat i'm guessing?!
    Absolutely! So many lectures - plus an OSCE where information is very sparse and vague *wishes it was still year 1*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Absolutely! So many lectures - plus an OSCE where information is very sparse and vague *wishes it was still year 1*
    What information do you get given? At George's all we're told is the number of stations and the ratio of comms : clinical and 5 min : 10 min stations.
    So pretty much anything from first year can (and has) come up!

Having said that, I'm relatively certain carrying out a breast exam is going to come up in the semester 4 OSCE.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.