University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
PhilosophyIsMyGame
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So can we not access "Residence eIntro" until the 27th of august? i'm SUPER confused!
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by alexpower)
Is anyone buying tickets to freshers events already?? seems like on the facebook page ppl already are!
I was going to see what my flatmates/people around me are doing, don't want to end up going alone! :ninja:
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame)
So can we not access "Residence eIntro" until the 27th of august? i'm SUPER confused!
yea, we can only accept contract and pay deposit till the 27th
99 Red Balloons
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by livelove)
Ha yeah I'm really hoping I can convince my parents to.. not sure how to approach the subject though.. "mum, can I have £200?" doesn't sound too convincing :L . I'm in block A
(Original post by missmurder)
I'm gonna be at Lupton too, Block A
Sorry to be stalkerish, but just got my accommodation through and I'm in Block A too What flat?
jordanchase
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jesuisbon)
Henry Price
I've been flicking through this thread and it seems that a lot of the people who didn't get into Henry Price have been stuck in Lupton. I knew I should've put Leodis as my first choice!
I'm in the same boat, too, but it should be ok! It's not totally horrible, plus it's cheaper. At least we will get a good walk to and from uni.
PhilosophyIsMyGame
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
yea, we can only accept contract and pay deposit till the 27th
Okay well ive accepted and payed now!
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
Sorry to be stalkerish, but just got my accommodation through and I'm in Block A too What flat?
I haven't met one person from TSR in my entire block! Disappointed lol
jack123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by katie93)
Clarence dock block N anyone?
I'm in block N which room are you in?
99 Red Balloons
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Muffinz)
I haven't met one person from TSR in my entire block! Disappointed lol
Ahh dammit I thought you were going to say the same block! Which one are you in?
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
Ahh dammit I thought you were going to say the same block! Which one are you in?
Block F :c My room is 2.22 though which is memorable! lol
tom0116
Report 7 years ago
Finally got mine through today. Tannery Block C, 507? x
PhilosophyIsMyGame
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When do we get an email saying that they have recieved the deposit for accommodation?
accomoffice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If i wish too insure my belongings such as laptop, phone for theft, can i go through my accommodation or can you reccommend me a company? Thanks.
There's a certain amount of cover included in your rent. When you can access the eIntro (after 27th) you'll be able to look at the cover provided and either top up with that company or take out a separate policy with another comoany if you prefer.
accomoffice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When do we get an email saying that they have recieved the deposit for accommodation?
If you paid online then you should have got a confirmation receipt. We don't send a separate email.
PhilosophyIsMyGame
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by accomoffice)
If you paid online then you should have got a confirmation receipt. We don't send a separate email.
Oh okay yeah i got a receipt and i got the document that you have to print off an bring with you when you move in, does that mean that the payment went through?
olliept
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Clarence Dock - Block E anyone? (:
(:Becca(:
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by zrg)
no idea how to use this.... im in sentinel towers... AND I REALLY DONT WANNA BE THERE sorry i just thought id tell you just incase that i'm not a postgraduate or international and ive ended up there so im hoping theres someone else whos like me!
Oh no that must be awful, it'll be so quiet.
You can come visit me and my flatmates if I get a different accommodation
laf14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ahh still havent heard backk.. im soo impatient! i just wanna knoww
Selenax
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
WHY haven't I got mine yet! I'm freaking out!!!!!! We have a week to pay the deposit don't we? Because if the deadlines the 27th then what about the people who get the'rs after today???
Eddieee
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lovin)
I thought that. I dont want to be the last one there either so I thought since the contract starts on the 14th, id move up on the 15th. That way it's just before the weekend
Yeahh I can only get a lift on Wednesday or the weekend so I think I'll just go on the Wednesday I'm sure it'll be better to be there before people than after!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise