Reply 3021
Original post by The Puppet Master
Guess I shouldn't moan, I got chatted up by a few girls too :u: :mmm:

Woo, get you. :woo:

Original post by cpdavis
I think I have a crush on a straight guy :blush:

Aww, hope it's not too difficult.
Original post by dbmag9
You're aware that Pride London is on the 7th July this year?

Haha! Yes I just found out a while ago!!!!!! :eek::eek::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

It was such a blunder! This is so embarassing. xD

I feel really stupid asking, but did you sort stuff out with your bf in the end? (Even reading this makes me feel stupid :redface:)

Original post by dbmag9
Aww, hope it's not too difficult.

I think this is the second time this has happened to me this year (although I did go through a phase of not liking anybody at all :facepalm:) it's just one of those things that I will get over soon :yep:

EDIT: Whilst typing this, he just text me. FML :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by cpdavis
I feel really stupid asking, but did you sort stuff out with your bf in the end? (Even reading this makes me feel stupid :redface:)

Please don't feel stupid! It's lovely that you'd ask, unfortunately we weren't able to sort it out. Basically I sat him down and told him everything about how I felt and we both agreed it would be best for now to split up on amicable terms and remain friends.

Thank you for asking though, really is sweet of you :h:
Reply 3025
Original post by cpdavis
I think this is the second time this has happened to me this year (although I did go through a phase of not liking anybody at all :facepalm:) it's just one of those things that I will get over soon :yep:

EDIT: Whilst typing this, he just text me. FML :colonhash:

Is this the same boy you had that dream about? :p:
Original post by dbmag9
Is this the same boy you had that dream about? :p:

Maybe? :ninja:
Reply 3027
Original post by cpdavis
Maybe? :ninja:

You still haven't told us his name. :p:
Original post by dbmag9
You still haven't told us his name. :p:

For the purpose of not breaking something they promised me, I can't. :yep:
I had some nice grapes today. They were purple.

I've been trying to paint my nails. But they always go wrong. :biggrin: :tongue:
Please don't feel stupid! It's lovely that you'd ask, unfortunately we weren't able to sort it out. Basically I sat him down and told him everything about how I felt and we both agreed it would be best for now to split up on amicable terms and remain friends.

Thank you for asking though, really is sweet of you :h:

Sorry to hear that :console: But at least you are still friends :h: How are you feeling now? :smile:
Original post by cpdavis
Sorry to hear that :console: But at least you are still friends :h: How are you feeling now? :smile:

Yeah I'm happy with the way things have panned out, even if they weren't initially planned. I haven't been this happy for ages, thanks for asking :h: Anyway, enough about me! How are you?

I'm soooo tired, keep falling in and out of sleep and itunes is confusing when a new song comes on and I wake up denying I've fallen asleep. :rofl: Got in at 4 last night (apparently) and woke up fully dressed in bed with ham and an ice lolly in my bed. :lolwut:

PRSOM. That's bloody hilarious. Well played.
Yeah I'm happy with the way things have panned out, even if they weren't initially planned. I haven't been this happy for ages, thanks for asking :h: Anyway, enough about me! How are you?

That's very good to hear :awesome:

Well for me, I think my sexual attraction towards people has come back which I am not sure if it's a good thing or not :mmm:

For now, I'm just killing time by planning for next year and job hunting. Fingers crossed :puppyeyes:
Piss and arses. Thought I had another strip of tablets left in the box; just gone to take tonight's and actually there's only 2 tablets left in the strip. Which means I'm going to have to go without from tomorrow til Friday, which is the earliest I can get another prescription. Grrrrrrr.

On the flip side though, my red velvet cake in the oven looks stonkingly good if I say so myself. :u:
OMG I'm devastated by this news, loved the show, loved the actress and the character she played RIP to the real-life Mrs. McCluskey from Desperate Housewives (Kathryn Joosten) :frown: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2153840/Desperate-Housewives-star-Kathryn-Joosten-aged-72.html
Reply 3036
Original post by Terpsikhore
On the flip side though, my red velvet cake in the oven looks stonkingly good if I say so myself. :u:

Bitch, please, have you seen my rainbow cake on the last page? :p:
Original post by dbmag9
Bitch, please, have you seen my rainbow cake on the last page? :p:

I have (my regards to the chef - I expect to receive my slice in the mail shortly). And I point you in the direction of my February post, in which I revealed the following confections:

zDsc_0447.jpg

Poor photo I know (didn't want to unwrap a cake to take a photo of it), but I believe it can be seen that the cakes are red, green and blue marbled.

Which is a long-winded way of saying: Bitch, please, I did it first. :p:
Original post by cpdavis
That's very good to hear :awesome:

Well for me, I think my sexual attraction towards people has come back which I am not sure if it's a good thing or not :mmm:

For now, I'm just killing time by planning for next year and job hunting. Fingers crossed :puppyeyes:

Oh definitely good :teehee:

Good Luck with the job hunting! :h: Hope you have better luck than I've been having!

Original post by Terpsikhore
PRSOM. That's bloody hilarious. Well played.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't even my ham... :lolwut: :mmm:
Solidarity with those also job hunting! :smile:

I must of sent my CV to dozens of places at this point. I hate having little experience and being limited in location because I can't drive. :frown:

On the bright side I'm going to be a steward at a political conference in October, it's only for 4 days but at least I'll get paid and I couldn't have afforded to go otherwise.

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
OMG I'm devastated by this news, loved the show, loved the actress and the character she played RIP to the real-life Mrs. McCluskey from Desperate Housewives (Kathryn Joosten) :frown: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2153840/Desperate-Housewives-star-Kathryn-Joosten-aged-72.html

I was gutted to hear that today, I loved her as Mrs Landingham in The West Wing and she was excellent in an episode of Scrubs.

Latest