Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat X watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I went to Pride last year for the first time. I missed the parade, so I can't comment on that. Otherwise it was just a street party atmosphere in Soho. Was quite nice, very friendly. Was totally rammed though, which I was slightly less comfortable with, and a lot of the bars seemed to ramp up their prices. It got a bit boring after a while of wandering round though, would have been more fun in a bigger group of people.
    I see. I don't have a lot of gay mates unfortunately so I'll probably be going either on my own or maybe with a (straight) female friend. Anyway thanks so much for the reply! At least if it does turn out boring I won't think it's because I'm doing something wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Oh the 7th is they day before my exam. I will not be going again then.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to a pride event. I'm missing Northern Pride (in Newcastle), and I'm not even convinced Scottish pride actually exists, despite the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shane2121)
    I Need help guyz!! my physics IB exam is on Wednesday, does any one know what questions came in the may 2012 IB Physics exam? my teacher is like he has put all the questions from there but I can't find the paper!!! guyz please tell me the questions
    The LBGTSCT really the best place to ask this?

ReputationRep:
    Evening gays!

I'm soooo tired, keep falling in and out of sleep and itunes is confusing when a new song comes on and I wake up denying I've fallen asleep. :rofl: Got in at 4 last night (apparently) and woke up fully dressed in bed with ham and an ice lolly in my bed. :lolwut:

Oh and I've decided I'm wearing a sign saying "don't grind on me, unless you want an elbow to the genitals" :unimpressed: Don't know what the hell I was doing, I was even with a group of much more attractive females so not sure why I was the target. :hmpf:

Guess I shouldn't moan, I got chatted up by a few girls too :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD)
    Hi everyone! I'm heading to London next week and I'm thinking of going to the gay pride on the 7th. I've never bee to one and I don't know what to expect either. Where should I go and what can I do during the pride? Sorry I'm sooooo clueless.
    You're aware that Pride London is on the 7th July this year?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I think I have a crush on a straight guy :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Guess I shouldn't moan, I got chatted up by a few girls too :mmm:
    Woo, get you. :woo:

(Original post by cpdavis)
    I think I have a crush on a straight guy :blush:
    Aww, hope it's not too difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You're aware that Pride London is on the 7th July this year?
    Haha! Yes I just found out a while ago!!!!!! :eek::eek:

It was such a blunder! This is so embarassing. xD
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I feel really stupid asking, but did you sort stuff out with your bf in the end? (Even reading this makes me feel stupid )

Aww, hope it's not too difficult.
    I think this is the second time this has happened to me this year (although I did go through a phase of not liking anybody at all :facepalm:) it's just one of those things that I will get over soon :yep:

EDIT: Whilst typing this, he just text me. FML

ReputationRep:
    I feel really stupid asking, but did you sort stuff out with your bf in the end? (Even reading this makes me feel stupid )
    Please don't feel stupid! It's lovely that you'd ask, unfortunately we weren't able to sort it out. Basically I sat him down and told him everything about how I felt and we both agreed it would be best for now to split up on amicable terms and remain friends.

Thank you for asking though, really is sweet of you

ReputationRep:
    I think this is the second time this has happened to me this year (although I did go through a phase of not liking anybody at all :facepalm:) it's just one of those things that I will get over soon :yep:

EDIT: Whilst typing this, he just text me. FML
    Is this the same boy you had that dream about? :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Is this the same boy you had that dream about? :p:
    Maybe? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe? :ninja:
    You still haven't told us his name. :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You still haven't told us his name. :p:
    For the purpose of not breaking something they promised me, I can't. :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I had some nice grapes today. They were purple.

I've been trying to paint my nails. But they always go wrong.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Please don't feel stupid! It's lovely that you'd ask, unfortunately we weren't able to sort it out. Basically I sat him down and told him everything about how I felt and we both agreed it would be best for now to split up on amicable terms and remain friends.

Thank you for asking though, really is sweet of you
    Sorry to hear that :console: But at least you are still friends How are you feeling now?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that :console: But at least you are still friends How are you feeling now?
    Yeah I'm happy with the way things have panned out, even if they weren't initially planned. I haven't been this happy for ages, thanks for asking Anyway, enough about me! How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo tired, keep falling in and out of sleep and itunes is confusing when a new song comes on and I wake up denying I've fallen asleep. :rofl: Got in at 4 last night (apparently) and woke up fully dressed in bed with ham and an ice lolly in my bed. :lolwut:
    PRSOM. That's bloody hilarious. Well played.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah I'm happy with the way things have panned out, even if they weren't initially planned. I haven't been this happy for ages, thanks for asking Anyway, enough about me! How are you?
    That's very good to hear :awesome:

Well for me, I think my sexual attraction towards people has come back which I am not sure if it's a good thing or not :mmm:

For now, I'm just killing time by planning for next year and job hunting. Fingers crossed :puppyeyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.