Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by emma.b)
    Oh we have two current pregnancies in our year and one in the year below, along with Emma (NOT ME) who just had a baby a month ago.
    I don't get that...ahhh the education system!
    Lets hope....-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh :facepalm: One has given birth here as well.

This education system is rather screwed up. Since when did we reward failure?

We can only hope. All I want is for them to try and find a job. Doesn't matter what that job is.

Night!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    I know, he's still following me lol. I don't even know, I'm not using it anymore lol 90 days and it's gone #Countdown
    Haha I saw... *stalker*

BUDE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER IS VERY CUTE!!!

Me neither, might pass on the account to my nephew. It's a joke. The kids there are so depressing, none of them told me their age or marital status.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I heard 14/15 was the best age to give birth at
    Where did you hear that? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha I saw... *stalker*

Me neither, might pass on the account to my nephew. It's a joke. The kids there are so depressing, none of them told me their age or marital status.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha, I created it, then thought How do I delete this? and now I've got to Wait Just have to forget about it
    Edit: I emailed telling them to deactivate it! time will tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    x
    stalker!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha I saw... *stalker*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All Chinese children are deemed cute.

Ah, the First day of Year 7...:moon:

ReputationRep:
    Haha Jina is going to bed early today guys. Hoping to be asleep by 1am. Goodnight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I'd be worried if someone at an all boys school was pregnant...

Night xD
    Was meant to be doing Geography next year but I'm doing Economics instead - less colouring for sure :mmm:
    How do you even know i go to a all girls/boys school ?

I never understand why everyone goes on about geography just being colouring, in the last two years I have not coloured in anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    How do you even know i go to a all girls/boys school ?

I never understand why everyone goes on about geography just being colouring, in the last you years I have not coloured in anything
    You said you go to an all girls school but I don't believe you as I'm not sure for certain :sly:

Back in those days, it was like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    All Chinese children are cute.

Ah, the First day of Year 7...:moon:
    I kinda have to agree right now. My school turns into a Chinese school during the weekend and I see all these amazing Chinese kids running everywhere.

My god. Last week there was this Chinese guy there and I kindaaaa fancied him so i went into my class and started telling all my friends (JOKINGLY) how I'd marry him/ a Chinese and how he was so courteous.i then left the class and saw him right outside... Listening to me. I think he was a teacher too. Lol I ran it to my piano room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I kinda have to agree right now. My school turns into a Chinese school during the weekend and I see all these amazing Chinese kids running everywhere.

My god. Last week there was this Chinese guy there and I kindaaaa fancied him so i went into my class and started telling all my friends (JOKINGLY) how I'd marry him/ a Chinese and how he was so courteous.i then left the class and saw him right outside... Listening to me. I think he was a teacher too. Lol I ran it to my piano room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh::laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)

:rofl:

Our school becomes a Chinese school on Saturdays as well, only the kids veer towards the annoying path rather than the amazing. :unimpressed:

One of my friends went into a class to speak with someone and one of them said "OH LOOK, A WHITE GUY!" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    You said you go to an all girls school but I don't believe you as I'm not sure for certain :sly:

Back in those days, it was like that.
    oh yeah I forgot i said that I'll send you a photo to prove its a girls school if you really care that much
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Mine's an Arabic school. The kids are little ****s, the teachers running revision sessions are constantly yelling at them .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    :laugh::laugh:
    He was smiling as well.... He heard it all. The worse thing was I was RIGHT next to the door when i was putting on a performance in front of my friends telling them I'd marry him.

All because he held a door open for Me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah I forgot i said that I'll send you a photo to prove its a girls school if you really care that much
    How will I know it's you and your school? :sly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    How will I know it's you and your school? :sly:
    I can send more than one photo

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Our school becomes a Chinese school on Saturdays as well, only the kids veer towards the annoying path rather than the amazing. :unimpressed:

One of my friends went into a class to speak with someone and one of them said "OH LOOK, A WHITE GUY!" :lol:
    LMFAOOOOO Chinese babies can never be annoying!.... All the girls at my school go mad when they see the Chinese kids. They're so polite too! Ok, i'm decided... I'll marry a Chinese guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    x
    x
    Ahh Saturday schools... I once had to go to when where there were both.
    Had to learn martial arts, but I turned out to be too OP anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    x
    Sorry I'm not ready to make such a decision yet.

Chinese kids can be annoying.
    Really.
    Annoying.
    DAMN KIDS IN GENERAL

I can send more than one photo
    Doesn't make it more legit :sly:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.