Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1 - Google search "any player available for transfer"
    2 - Copy and Paste results to TSR thread

-----------------Mignolet------------------
    Not sagna---Williams---Marquinhos---Gibbs?
    ------------------Verm--------------------
    -----Fabregas---------------Grenier-------
    ------------------Lamela------------------
    -----Rooney-----------------Jovetic-------
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by yaboy)
    with the players that arsenal are linked with I cant see us challenging for the title next season, unless we buy rooney and fabregas

You see that's true but that's just the thing. We need to stop being 'linked' with players and actually get on with it. We're too slow when it comes to things like this. But anyway I can really feel that we're going to win something major next season.

By the way, how do people feel about Mignolet? Looks like we're 'linked' with him too.

ReputationRep:
    We should of just bought jack butland for 4mill tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't we normally have known by now what our kit will look like next season? Or have I just missed it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    We should of just bought jack butland for 4mill tbh.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    No.
    hes better than schezny will ever be.

Think its confirmed barca buying neymar for 43mill (pounds)

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean arsenal could get villa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nosaer)
    Wouldn't we normally have known by now what our kit will look like next season? Or have I just missed it?
    The current kit is 2012-2014 I believe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dami_O)
    The current kit is 2012-2014 I believe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not the away kit, we'll be getting a new one this comming season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)

Based on what? His performance in for cheltham? Bet you've not even seen him play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)

So much hate from Arsenal fans for Szczesny. Some of his performances this season have been exceptional(i.e. Sunderland) and in the run he conceded one goal from open play in 10 games whilst pulling off match winning saves vs Remy at QPR and in the 47th minute vs Newcastle for example. He's performed when it counts and that's something most gooners seem to have ignored because he had a brief dodgy run around Easter. Dropping Vermaelen for Koscielny made Szczesny look much much better so I'm actually fairly happy to stick with him next season. He's 23 years old, so wont be in his peak for nearly a decade so cut him some slack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Based on what? His performance in for cheltham? Bet you've not even seen him play.
    Yes...

seen enough to know hes a talent, was outstanding in the olympics and against italy when england faced them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)

The fee is €28m with add ons. Not £43m.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The fee to Santos is €28m, but there's a rather large signing on bonus and agent fees etc.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...na-santos-move

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SSN talking bull then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are rumours about Barca paying €10m last season in some kind of pre-contract. Marca were quoting close to €50m because of the agent fees and third party ownership.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    3 semis in a row... not bad, but yes - just havent managed to take it to the next level in the last few years..
    Arsenal Ladies should play the academy once a year. I'm sure a lot of people would pay to see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    with the players that arsenal are linked with I cant see us challenging for the title next season, unless we buy rooney and fabregas
    Are you stoned?

................................ ......Mignolet.................. ........................

Sagna...............Williems.... ..............Koscielny......... ...........Gibbs

................................ .........Pogba.................. ..........................

..........................Wilshe re..............Cazorla(Fabregas )...............

................................ ..(Higuain/Jovetic)........................ ..........,,

.........Ox-Chamberlain..................... ............Theo Walcott..............

We don't need Rooneys old, useless ass.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.