Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thank you sooooooo much!!!
    you're a life saver :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anzipanzi)
    puh-lease it was just a coincidence

has everyone immediately started to revise on unit 2 literature?

still have sociology unit 2 on Wednesday anyone else doing that aswell?
    Admit it. You're my stalker. Oh wait, you already admitted it! Haha

Annie... I have sociology and music and english to do! :/

Going to start on english and music day before exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Admit it. You're my stalker. Oh wait, you already admitted it! Haha

Annie... I have sociology and music and english to do! :/

Going to start on english and music day before exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what about sociology, or have you got it pretty much covered, in a way?

ReputationRep:
    what about sociology, or have you got it pretty much covered, in a way?
    Haha doing sociology for the next two days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you sooooooo much!!!
    you're a life saver :adore:
    Life saver you say? Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    I really wanted to write "in conclusion, Slim is presented as a bloody nice bloke" - but I refrained :rolleyes:
    My friend said she nearly wrote 'Slim is presented as that kind of man I'd like to marry'.

(Original post by Elm Tree)
    I wrote about Slim being deity-like, but at the end I wrote something along the lines of Steinbeck challenging our preconceptions of a character. We'd expect him to have a thundering voice, but ends up having a soft voice. It was mentioned twice that he had a gentle voice so Steinbeck must have been implying something... I hope I got it right
    I wrote that because he wears the same clothes as the farm workers 'jean jacket and trousers' we expect him to be the same, but he uses his presence rather than physical appearance to distinguish himself. Then I compared this briefly to Curley and his boots. But I don't think you can get it wrong so long as you answer the question!

ReputationRep:
    I wrote in my paper "i am about to cry".... Looool which i was....

Maybe someone will take mercy on me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I wrote in my paper "i am about to cry".... Looool which i was....

Maybe someone will take mercy on me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wrote "I can't do this" in on of my papers, crossed it out though in fear I'd be disqualified or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    I wrote "I can't do this" in on of my papers, crossed it out though in fear I'd be disqualified or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've always wanted to write cheeky messages in an exam.

"Explain why Sarah is wrong."
    "She's a woman"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

"She's a woman"
    I always think of funny answers then start laughing at myself - the invigilators must think I'm a weirdo!
    Never had the guts to write them though, even if I am 100% sure I don't know the answer I write something.

In physics if I don't know an answer I usually take about forces, mass, etc
    Chemistry - talk about atoms vibrating faster
    Biology - Talk about photosynthesis

They tend to give me a mark or two and work for every question :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looool i was going mad in the english paper. I was like... Here goes nothing. Appealing to the examiners sense of empathy was my last resort.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

"She's a woman"
    Hahahaha i get these urges too but ya know... Can't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

"She's a woman"
    I wrote "Was für eine Prüfung!" (What an exam! - subtle mockery of the subject ) on my Spanish paper :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I always think of funny answers then start laughing at myself - the invigilators must think I'm a weirdo!
    Never had the guts to write them though, even if I am 100% sure I don't know the answer I write something.

In physics if I don't know an answer I usually take about forces, mass, etc
    Chemistry - talk about atoms vibrating faster
    Biology - Talk about photosynthesis

They tend to give me a mark or two and work for every question :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The answer to every Bigyolo question is photosynthesis.
    I wrote this in a mock Physics paper.
    "Explain how a chain reaction works"

"A neutron is slowed so that it can collide with a U-238 atom. The uranium becomes too unstable and decays into 2 daughter nuclei and also releases more neutrons. These neutrons collide with U-238 atoms. The uranium becomes too unstable and decays into 2 daughter nuclei and also releases more neutrons. These neutrons collide with U-238 atoms. The uranium becomes too unstable and decays into 2 daughter nuclei and also releases more neutrons. This process repeats itself and a chain reaction is achieved (pun intended)."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    The answer to every Bigyolo question is photosynthesis.
    I wrote this in a mock Physics paper.
    "Explain how a chain reaction works"

"A neutron is slowed so that it can collide with a U-238 atom. The uranium becomes too unstable and decays into 2 daughter nuclei and also releases more neutrons. These neutrons collide with U-238 atoms. The uranium becomes too unstable and decays into 2 daughter nuclei and also releases more neutrons. These neutrons collide with U-238 atoms. The uranium becomes too unstable and decays into 2 daughter nuclei and also releases more neutrons. This process repeats itself and a chain reaction is achieved (pun intended)."
    LOOLZZZ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to here my waking up story?
    All of ya? Ok, I'll tell you.

Basically, as y'all know (or should know because obviously you guys love stalking me) I was planning on waking up at 5:45 today.
    When I set the alarm on my phone I was half dead and accidentally chose "4:55" by accident. So, as a result I woke up at 4:55 then decided to have a lie in. Ten minutes later I properly woke up and went for a shower and began revising. Then I looked at the clock so I can time manage and realised it was only 5:20.

So yeah guys, that's my story of the day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Basically, as y'all know (or should know because obviously you guys love stalking me) I was planning on waking up at 5:45 today.
    When I set the alarm on my phone I was half dead and accidentally chose "4:55" by accident. So, as a result I woke up at 4:55 then decided to have a lie in. Ten minutes later I properly woke up and went for a shower and began revising. Then I looked at the clock so I can time manage and realised it was only 5:20.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool story sis! Haha

I'll tell you my story of today. I woke up... Revised. Nothing i revised came up in the exam. Lunchtime we ripped up all my work and literally the floor was covered in paper. We danced in the paper. We then played musical chairs. Then shoved all the paper down my friends dress and locked her out of the class. Then we sang. The i got both my hands massaged for an hour during free double period.

My life.. Is... TOO interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm.. when did you sleep? Were you able to focus, or did you want to go back to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Cool story sis! Haha

I'll tell you my story of today. I woke up... Revised. Nothing i revised came up in the exam. Lunchtime we ripped up all my work and literally the floor was covered in paper. We danced in the paper. We then played musical chairs. Then shoved all the paper down my friends dress and locked her out of the class. Then we sang. The i got both my hands massaged for an hour during free double period.

My life.. Is... TOO interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOL - not as interesting as my story :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Hmm.. when did you sleep? Were you able to focus, or did you want to go back to sleep?
    As soon as I said bye on the Chemistry thread don't remember what time that was
    At first I was like "fml I hate life I hate waking up early I want to sleep" but straight after I had my shower I could concentrate so well. - think I'm going to wake up early more often, it felt like a regular day except with more hours to do stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.