Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    one station i was awful and he wrote somethig at the bottom of my sheet outside of the comments box and underlined it i dont know what that means :/ one i think i mightve scraped by at te time but the score might end up decent and the others i dont know what was right or wrong so i have literalky no idea it didnt go as well as leeds so i probably havnt got an offer you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine one was better, I think anyways. Some stations went really well, actually get this one of the other applicants told me that the station I just done went really well so he was impressed, one station could have gone better... So can't say anything. Overall it was good, but I can't guarantee it.. What's really sad is that I still have not heard back from newcastle either and they really liked my accent.... I really think that the newcastle interview went well.. Ahh what's going on? I would really love to work at university after I complete the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    Mine one was better, I think anyways. Some stations went really well, actually get this one of the other applicants told me that the station I just done went really well so he was impressed, one station could have gone better... So can't say anything. Overall it was good, but I can't guarantee it.. What's really sad is that I still have not heard back from newcastle either and they really liked my accent.... I really think that the newcastle interview went well.. Ahh what's going on? I would really love to work at university after I complete the course.
    There you go then! I felt leeds went good and i got an offer so believe it what accent is that? I felt really northern at leicester and when i told people where i was from they all sinultaneously said "i can tell" haha

ReputationRep:
    And dont worry its still very early days i havnt even been rejected or interviewed at durham ... dont know what happened there (i am obviously realistic about the outcome at this point in time but i dont know why i havnt heard yet)

ReputationRep:
    There you go then! I felt leeds went good and i got an offer so believe it what accent is that? I felt really northern at leicester and when i told people where i was from they all sinultaneously said "i can tell" haha
    I feel it went good but still have nothing to show for it. Its an Irish accent, I moved from Ireland to UK to complete my a levels. Only time will tell ...

ReputationRep:
    And dont worry its still very early days i havnt even been rejected or interviewed at durham ... dont know what happened there (i am obviously realistic about the outcome at this point in time but i dont know why i havnt heard yet)
    Ohh, really, if you don't mind what was your ukcat score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shivani Kotecha)
    I just got an offer from leicester!
    Congratulation!! Are you home or international student, A100 or A101 course.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjsy)
    Congratulation!! Are you home or international student, A100 or A101 course.
    She answered that she is a ug home applicant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, really, if you don't mind what was your ukcat score?
    710 which is obviously lower than the cut off but i dont know what happened to my application if all pre int rejections have been given out? It will delay my process of firming amd then applying for accomodation etc i dont know what to do hmn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anymore international applicants still waiting for a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    710 which is obviously lower than the cut off but i dont know what happened to my application if all pre int rejections have been given out? It will delay my process of firming amd then applying for accomodation etc i dont know what to do hmn

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :eek:
    WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malik8050)
    WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF?!
    This is for durham... there is no published cut off but people with a higher score have been rejected so i can guesd mine is too below the threshold

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is for durham... there is no published cut off but people with a higher score have been rejected so i can guesd mine is too below the threshold

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHAT IS THE CUT-OFF?!
    The cutoff for newcastle and Durham was 750. Fortunately, I received an early interview in December but I haven't heard back yet...
    It is higher than last year.

ReputationRep:
    I am also waiting for Leicester and Newcastle... It's been over 4 months since both interviews for me !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinuviel)
    I am also waiting for Leicester and Newcastle... It's been over 4 months since both interviews for me !
    Finally someone who understands my situation. I had my newcastle interview on the 5th of December and Leicester was 28th January. How did both your interviews go?

ReputationRep:
    Its frustrating waiting so long but atleast you've got your Kings offer to fall back on

ReputationRep:
    Me too! My Newc interview was early December and Leicester was mid December - I just want them to reply so I can start firming and put ucas behind me once and for all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer this afternoon.
    Undergraduate entry.
    Interview: 18 February.
    UKCAT: 715

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer this afternoon.
    Undergraduate entry.
    Interview: 18 February.
    UKCAT: 715
    Congratulations to you. Can't imagine for one moment that my French would get me into a med school in France! Will you firm your Leicester offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petzneo)
    Hey, thanks again. Just wondering what your BMAT score for UCL was?
    Hey, sorry for the late response! My BMAT score is 7.5, 5.8 and 3.5B :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Gin)
    Congratulations to you. Can't imagine for one moment that my French would get me into a med school in France! Will you firm your Leicester offer?
    Yes I confirmed it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.