Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an email from W&C 'reminding' me that I needed to do a video, gave me a mini panic that it was due imminently :P

ReputationRep:
    Need closure, White & Case reject me already pleeeeease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Is that your last pending application then? - Can't wait to get back to studying and not having to incessantly check emails.

Good luck with W&C!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Is that your last pending application then? - Can't wait to get back to studying and not having to incessantly check emails.

Good luck with W&C!
    Sort of - I'm also waiting on another but I'm considering withdrawing my application since they don't start reviewing applications until after their March deadline. Really sick of the whole process now and want to start making other plans for summer!

How many are you waiting on?

ReputationRep:
    You and me both, buddy! I've already moved them to my PFO folder. However, I'd still like the usual email profusely regretting that they have had so many applications and that it's not really me but them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    You and me both, buddy! I've already moved them to my PFO folder. However, I'd still like the usual email profusely regretting that they have had so many applications and that it's not really me but them.
    I like how you have a PFO folder too! Mine is getting pretty full right now

ReputationRep:
    Sort of - I'm also waiting on another but I'm considering withdrawing my application since they don't start reviewing applications until after their March deadline. Really sick of the whole process now and want to start making other plans for summer!

How many are you waiting on?
    Waiting to hear back from three firms post interview, one of which is the first stage/tele and then waiting on about 10, some of which are likely to be PFOs.

Definitely can't wait to be put applications to the back of my mind until the summer at least!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    I like how you have a PFO folder too! Mine is getting pretty full right now
    Clearly we're both super organised! However, the PFO folder is starting to look pretty depressing. I feel that at the end of this cycle I'm probs going to be singing James Blunts' Why Don't You Give Me Some Love.

ReputationRep:
    This comment is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Clearly we're both super organised! However, the PFO folder is starting to look pretty depressing. I feel that at the end of this cycle I'm probs going to be singing James Blunts' Why Don't You Give Me Some Love.
    Haha! ditto although I do hate jumping every time my phone notifies me of a new email! Good luck for your pending applications!

ReputationRep:
    Do we know if all the CRS invites have gone out yet? Unsure whether to write them off as a PFO ... Withers are taking their time as well, the stress is real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    It's just competency, so prepare for those in depth and why Olswang/general commercial stuff.

Mine was very conversational and flowed, but it might vary on the interviewer - Much preferred it to the telephone interview that I had for Bakers where I was asked some pretty pointless and strange questions.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'd be really grateful if anyone had any advice at all on the DLA Piper Skype interview?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone pass both tests for Wragge, been told their application was under review and hasn't subsequently been invited to a telephone interview?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried the logical reasoning test for CRS? I completely ran out of time

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard of any acceptances by Weil?

ReputationRep:
    Just did my Mishcon interview after getting a reminder email from them. Answered 5/6 really well but screwed up the 6th, so who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear anything at all from CRS, Boodle Hatfield and Withers.... should I be assuming PFOs now given I applied in December?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keep.on.smiling)
    Still waiting to hear anything at all from CRS, Boodle Hatfield and Withers.... should I be assuming PFOs now given I applied in December?
    Haven't heard of anyone hearing from Withers or BH. Possibly still in maybe pile for CRS.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and heard anything back?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.