Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarkey00)
    What would you put for the 'what does correlational research also tell you?' I put that you can see how many people for statistics, is this right?
    That's what I put but I don't think it's right :/

ReputationRep:
    If it says discuss are you supposed to evaluate?

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about the trend that is shown

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oiseaux)
    That's what I put but I don't think it's right :/
    Is this for the what does the scatter graph show you?
    I put about the spread of data in terms of evenly/unevenly distribution

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    I reckon I got 53 on unit 1 and 52 on this one. Would this be a B? I'm nervous..
    How did you work out what you got on unit 1 is there a unofficial mark scheme or something?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the correlation, I put "it shows a clear spread in the data, how far apart they are"... BUT is that right?

Last minute answer, went back to it at the end, wish I'd put something about anomalies now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kacheek)
    Is this for the what does the scatter graph show you?
    I put about the spread of data in terms of evenly/unevenly distribution

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. That sounds like a better answer but I'm not sure I'm glad it was just one mark

(Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    Outline and evaluate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noey123)
    for the stress management question can you write about RET that's what it says in the revision guide. also what did you guys say for the difference between conformity and obedience? and the limitation for ideal mental health?
    hopefully man, this is exactly what I did but everyone else has done SIT and hardiness training. CGP better not screw me over

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about lobotomies (as well as drugs) in the 12 marker Do you think it's creditworthy?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. That sounds like a better answer but I'm not sure I'm glad it was just one mark

Outline and evaluate
    Thank god for that!😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anam)
    what did everyone put for the question 'how psychologists attempt to deal with ethical issues (4)' i talked about debriefing, right to withdraw and confidentiality but worried i didn't understand the question.
    I wrote about the same!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat100000)
    I wrote about the same!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG I write exactly the same thing!!:3

ReputationRep:
    For the daily hassles research, I talked about Bouteyre (depression vs. daily hassles) AND Gervais (nurses and their diaries), but Bouterye first?

Will they mark both or just the first one I wrote? Because my answer on Gervais was better...

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 50something. Hopefully the boundaries are lower or the same as last year's!

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 50something. Hopefully the boundaries are lower or the same as last year's!
    Me too!
    Fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoria1998)
    For the daily hassles research, I talked about Bouteyre (depression vs. daily hassles) AND Gervais (nurses and their diaries), but Bouterye first?

Will they mark both or just the first one I wrote? Because my answer on Gervais was better...
    That's fine. The question didn't put a limit on the number of studies you could use, so they'll mark both.

ReputationRep:
    OMG I write exactly the same thing!!:3
    Hopefully we're right then!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't the questions about findings from daily hassle? If so what were the findings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kacheek)
    She had low control because the task she had to do relied on her colleagues, so she has less control over the situation. Then relate this to Marmot's findings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

did it not say Janet was managing the new project? So, she has both responsibility over it and high control over the project?

ReputationRep:
    Yes discuss means outline and evaluate

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 10, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.