Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    I bet you was the guy who ran on the field
    Can neither confirm nor deny

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Good games at the end lads. Amazing play from Rk2k14 zKlown deserve all the credit.

Mirin rk's goals and zKlown's great runs.

ReputationRep:
    Man like Dif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    x
    I'd like to ask why you have started singling me out lately?

At first I thought it was just a bit of banter, but last night it seemed like you were well angry. You left the party for a reason I don't know, no-one was getting onto you. You even stopped sending your messages like you do with little comments like"dif pls" and "rekt". However, much to my surprise your last message of the night (when you had stopped messaging for whatever reason) was to say "Zeddy you suck balls at FIFA". Why me? I personally don't care if I am bad at a video game, I can deal with that, but why single me out?

When others have ripped you in the past, I have actually defended you and said get off his back, as sometimes, I can tell you don't see it as banter. Others will vouch for me on this.

So instead of singling me out and private messaging others during the match, I suggest you take a more light hearted approach. As my friend Rk2k14 seems to always say, it really isn't that deep.

ReputationRep:
    So basically nobody rates luke anymore and realises he's a stuck up kid who sucks balls at FIFA and tries to boast about things to make up for his insecurities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I'd like to ask why you have started singling me out lately?

At first I thought it was just a bit of banter, but last night it seemed like you were well angry. You left the party for a reason I don't know, no-one was getting onto you. You even stopped sending your messages like you do with little comments like"dif pls" and "rekt". However, much to my surprise your last message of the night (when you had stopped messaging for whatever reason) was to say "Zeddy you suck balls at FIFA". Why me? I personally don't care if I am bad at a video game, I can deal with that, but why single me out?

When others have ripped you in the past, I have actually defended you and said get off his back, as sometimes, I can tell you don't see it as banter. Others will vouch for me on this.

So instead of singling me out and private messaging others during the match, I suggest you take a more light hearted approach. As my friend Rk2k14 seems to always say, it really isn't that deep.
    I left the party because I was bored of your voices. If I do something good, I'm lucky and if I do something bad, all I hear are laughs.
    Not really something I'm too bothered about hearing because it affects your game. Makes you want to pass instead of shoot because if you don't score every time you'll be ridiculed.

I shouldn't be criticising you because you're probably the only decent guy on there. That being said, you do join in with the comments more often than not and I haven't heard evidence of you sticking up for me as you claim.
    Although that's no excuse; I get mad when I play bad and we lose so I apologise for trying to use you as an excuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    So basically nobody rates luke anymore and realises he's a stuck up kid who sucks balls at FIFA and tries to boast about things to make up for his insecurities?
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454160185.516156.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  5.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I left the party because I was bored of your voices. If I do something good, I'm lucky and if I do something bad, all I hear are laughs.
    Not really something I'm too bothered about hearing because it affects your game. Makes you want to pass instead of shoot because if you don't score every time you'll be ridiculed.

I shouldn't be criticising you because you're probably the only decent guy on there. That being said, you do join in with the comments more often than not and I haven't heard evidence of you sticking up for me as you claim.
    Although that's no excuse; I get mad when I play bad and we lose so I apologise for trying to use you as an excuse.
    We laugh when anyone misses an easy chance, it's not a laugh of "oh look at this **** head, he's so ****, God I hate him", it's more of a trivial laugh, we're not annoyed at you (or anyone who messes up for that matter), it's just merely a joke. It happens a lot in life, most of the time when someone laughs at you, it's not a sinister way. I think you're a bit paranoid about this, and if you listen closely, we all laugh at each other.

I join in with the laughs yeah, I ain't just gonna sit there and be quiet all game, not react to anything and be unsociable, that would be rude and I wouldn't enjoy it. Why should I stick up for you anyway? You're a grown man, behind me, you're probably the oldest one there! However from time to time, I have told people to get off your back as you probably aren't seeing it as banter.

A lot of this does stem down to the fact you don't use your mic, if you did, I can almost guarantee, it would not be as bad. The fact you can't say anything back gives people more ammo. If you don't want to use your mic for whatever reason, that's fair but I personally think that's what a lot of it is down to.

ReputationRep:
    Campaign.

ReputationRep:
    Campaign.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on tonight?

Liverpool game finishes in half an hour so I'm game after that

ReputationRep:
    You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

difeo Rk2k14 Dirtybit

ReputationRep:
    You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

difeo Rk2k14 Dirtybit
    If i do come on it'll be late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Anyone on tonight?

Liverpool game finishes in half an hour so I'm game after that
    You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

difeo Rk2k14 Dirtybit
    anyone on now

ReputationRep:
    I can play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    anyone on now
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I am
    (Original post by jam277)
    I can play.
    You man on FIFA tonight?

I can be on whenever

difeo Rk2k14 Dirtybit
    (Original post by PillowTa1k)
    Campaign.
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Man like Dif

lets go

ReputationRep:
    Really good games tonight lads.
    Jam's assists were on point and I actually had my finishing boots on for once.

Last game was unfortunate but really good chemistry in general. Good to see it.

Can I remove FK from the club because I'm scared I'll come on tomorrow and he'll have ruined our promotion chance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Really good games tonight lads.
    Jam's assists were on point and I actually had my finishing boots on for once.

Last game was unfortunate but really good chemistry in general. Good to see it.

Can I remove FK from the club because I'm scared I'll come on tomorrow and he'll have ruined our promotion chance...
    o rly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    o rly
    Pls let me have this

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.