Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    How's your revision going?
    Oh, sorry! Just saw this post. My revision is a bit here and there tbh. Just started proper revision this week but I tend to do lots of past papers But every time I read on here I do notice that you are quite productive when it comes to revision! (do you mind sharing tips on motivation)?

ReputationRep:
    Done the chem paper and I answered an NMR exam question! I need to work on my speed now

(Original post by TheTeresaLover)
    Good to hear! Aah, yes practice makes it better. Our teacher gave us nine 8-20 markers on NMR where the questions get you to figure out the structure of some horrible molecules! Quite worth it though!

All the best with your revision!
    8-20 marks :eek: Do you still have these questions? It's probably the best type of revision for NMR

:hugs:

Oh, sorry! Just saw this post. My revision is a bit here and there tbh. Just started proper revision this week but I tend to do lots of past papers But every time I read on here I do notice that you are quite productive when it comes to revision! (do you mind sharing tips on motivation)?
    I do past papers as well As for motivation tips, I always think that if I not able to recite all my bio/chem flash cards and psychology summary sheets, then I'm not there yet Having that feeling that you need to do something today helps. Sprinkling breaks in between is good as well, it refreshes me at the start of each "block" (I don't have a revision timetable though ) Doing different things each day also helps. In easter I was doing things like maths papers for 3 days straight, that was unpleasant as it drained me completely (but I got a lot done despite that) It better doing a mixture of notes, videos, practice questions and past papers :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Kamara you're a genius broo

I have yet to start Chem revision !!!!!! 44 days left ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear! Aah, yes practice makes it better. Our teacher gave us nine 8-20 markers on NMR where the questions get you to figure out the structure of some horrible molecules! Quite worth it though!

All the best with your revision!
    Can you send them questions please if possible? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really scared. Predicted 3A's and B at AS, and the first one is in just over two weeks away, and I haven't learned the first part of my AS history or polished the second half and I also haven't made enough notes for english. I'm literally freaking out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8-20 marks :eek: Do you still have these questions? It's probably the best type of revision for NMR

:hugs:

Hey, yes I do have them. But they are AQA q's and I think I've read that you do OCR. Nevertheless, you can still practise it. I have attached the doc.

I do past papers as well As for motivation tips, I always think that if I not able to recite all my bio/chem flash cards and psychology summary sheets, then I'm not there yet Having that feeling that you need to do something today helps. Sprinkling breaks in between is good as well, it refreshes me at the start of each "block" (I don't have a revision timetable though ) Doing different things each day also helps. In easter I was doing things like maths papers for 3 days straight, that was unpleasant as it drained me completely (but I got a lot done despite that) It better doing a mixture of notes, videos, practice questions and past papers :yep:[/QUOTE]

This really helps! :hugs: I don't have a timetable either! I just revise what I feel like revising I do think that I should make one just to see what I need to focus on!

And by the way, thanks for following!
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: rtf 4.10, 4.11 exam questions.rtf (1.36 MB, 40 views)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kamara7;64497063]....... Wow, I don't even know how to reply properly! :sad: The post above was meant for you

ReputationRep:
    And for anyone doing chemistry here is the link for the questions that are put into different topics!
    http://www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk/

This is where our teacher gives us q's from.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, if you already knew about this

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yes I do have them. But they are AQA q's and I think I've read that you do OCR. Nevertheless, you can still practise it. I have attached the doc.

This really helps! :hugs: I don't have a timetable either! I just revise what I feel like revising I do think that I should make one just to see what I need to focus on!

And by the way, thanks for following!
    Thanks I'll do some of them tomorrow, I might do psychology today.

I'm glad that helped! That's exactly what I feel like as well

It's alright

And for anyone doing chemistry here is the link for the questions that are put into different topics!
    http://www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk/

This is where our teacher gives us q's from.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, if you already knew about this
    I completely forgot about this website! I have so many favourites on my browser and I guess it got swamped within the other websites :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Going to be doing some questions on periodicity and redox equilibrium (Chem 5)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
    Going to be doing some questions on periodicity and redox equilibrium (Chem 5)
    Got 91% on the periodicity questions... Now to have dinner then do the redox equilibrium Qs

ReputationRep:
    motivating myself to do a silly stats paper.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished a 2hr gcse maths higher paper! Bed time for me know I think

ReputationRep:
    So uhh, bit confused about if we'd need to know how to write a conventional representation of a hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell and what it would be?? Any help is appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been doing enough work lately, but going to focus on stuff for the rest of today. Just starting an hour of spanish research

ReputationRep:
    11:20 - 12 I will be finishing this MadAsMaths C1 paper E

12:00-1:15 - Solomon D C2

1:30-3 - Physics notes on electricity.

3:30-5 FP1 co-ordinate geometry/proof by induction questions.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    11:40 - 1:00 finish this chapter on continuous markov chains :bawling:after finishing watching the Postman Pat movie.

ReputationRep:
    currently doing some chem 2 resits revision wooo

ReputationRep:
    doing ICT coursework :cry: wish me a :goodluck: 99% of chance me not completing my coursework because it's tooo muuucchhh and i am no where near to finish it :mad2:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    things are going nicely. nearly finished with alkenes. then all I have got is mass spec and Ir spec to do for chem 2. past papers shall commence for this exam.

gonna do some note sorting for f211 and then gonna slaughter my first past paper for this module.

finally gonna hoepfully smash a core 1 past paper today and thats it for today.

during this week I am gonna catch with a2 stuff .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feels good to organise my week like this

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.