Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bangers+Mash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
The difficulties of planning for the future when one just generally doesn't give a toss.... Do you suppose you might take some things in case you change your mind whilst you're there?

RB - I'm not ignoring you; hope things go okay tomorrow :hugs:.
Maybe, I've got another year to go until uni (if i get there).
I think i would feel better if i had a new fresh start, i dont hate being at home, i'd just rather not have stuff that reminds me of it and how i am now.

Still a long way to go yet, i might feel the opposite come next year.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
The difficulties of planning for the future when one just generally doesn't give a toss.... Do you suppose you might take some things in case you change your mind whilst you're there?

RB - I'm not ignoring you; hope things go okay tomorrow :hugs:.
Don't worry Yap! Thanks, so worried :eek:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I can't take it though, that's the problem! There's not enough space.
I used to be emotionally dead, then it all came back, bah
I have a map of Brum, and will have a wander tomorrow afternoon hopefully. And get net, I NEED my net!
Dont worry, im sure you will feel better about it when you are settled down.
I will be in Birmingham aswell lool, you best wave if you walk past me :rolleyes:
I will be in the library most of the day actually, the nerd i am, hiding behind a book in the corner of life out the way.

I hope you have a great time tomorrow and next week, i really do.
and..Have fun too

yes, and NET!! :yep:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Dont worry, im sure you will feel better about it when you are settled down.
I will be in Birmingham aswell lool, you best wave if you walk past me :rolleyes:
I will be in the library most of the day actually, the nerd i am, hiding behind a book in the corner of life out the way.

I hope you have a great time tomorrow and next week, i really do.
and..Have fun too

yes, and NET!! :yep:
I'll find you out (*hopes fight now you don't suffer from paranoia*) but I'll wave if I even knew what you looked like
I might take refuge in the library too. I think I needed to do something for that bit didn't :rolleyes:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll find you out (*hopes fight now you don't suffer from paranoia*) but I'll wave if I even knew what you looked like
I might take refuge in the library too. I think I needed to do something for that bit didn't :rolleyes:
No paranoia here. lool You are lucky you don't know what i look like.
Birmingham Central Library is like my second home now.
Floor 4,or Floor 3 in the music library on the keyboard, The library is the only place i feel safe and content with myself nowadays.

Luke :heart: Library = Nerd
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No paranoia here. lool You are lucky you don't know what i look like.
Birmingham Central Library is like my second home now.
Floor 4,or Floor 3 in the music library on the keyboard, The library is the only place i feel safe and content with myself nowadays.

Luke :heart: Library = Nerd
I think I'll be living there, too. My books are staying in Manchester. Bah
That sounds like an amazing library, where abouts is it in Brum?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I'll be living there, too. My books are staying in Manchester. Bah
That sounds like an amazing library, where abouts is it in Brum?
Its a bit old and tattered, its seen better days. But they are building a new one soon, wil take a while though.

Its the opposite side of the city centre from the Bull ring.
The address says Chamberlain square.
Its just right by the town hall, past Victoria square, its a big building but its kind of hidden i think. AND its right next to that massive sand pit they call "the beach" :rolleyes:

omg, in the library cafe aswell, i have fallen in love with the tuna melt baguette, Tuna and cheese warmed up yum yum!!
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll be on the lookout this week! Sounds rather good
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cool, it's a good place to get out of the rushing of the city centre.
I hate travelling around Birmingham because everyone is always rushing
But yea, i hide in there, im the quiet weird looking guy next to the psychology books lol!!
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Once I'm settled out, I'll seek you out. I like psychology, too. I'm not allowed to take my psychology books
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Once I'm settled out, I'll seek you out. I like psychology, too. I'm not allowed to take my psychology books
how come you can't take them.

What are you studying at Aston?
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, and I apologise in advance Luke, I'll be on about parks soon and where's nice etc. Tell me to shut up whenever!
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mum thinks psychology is bad for me (yeah, weird...)
I'm doing French and German.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
(snip)
(snip)
Thank you both.
And thanks for the rep YAP. :love: I hated having a little red gem! :rolleyes:

My friend phoned me to ask how the appointment went and she cheered me up a bit. Then I phoned her back and her sister picked up the phone and I didn't realise, and launched straight into a quote from a Scottish comedian complete with accent. I was actually writhing with embarrassment! :o: So I've laughed a lot tonight and that always makes me feel better. My best friend also texted me "I love you", but I think she's drunk...

How is everyone?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, and I apologise in advance Luke, I'll be on about parks soon and where's nice etc. Tell me to shut up whenever!
lol, thats ok.

My mum thinks psychology is bad for me (yeah, weird...)
I'm doing French and German.
SOunds good

Psychology isn't bad at all for anyone (im biased though) the more i read about it the more i wan't to do it at uni.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Thank you both.
And thanks for the rep YAP. :love: I hated having a little red gem! :rolleyes:

My friend phoned me to ask how the appointment went and she cheered me up a bit. Then I phoned her back and her sister picked up the phone and I didn't realise, and launched straight into a quote from a Scottish comedian complete with accent. I was actually writhing with embarrassment! :o: So I've laughed a lot tonight and that always makes me feel better. My best friend also texted me "I love you", but I think she's drunk...

How is everyone?
Glad your ok. Sometimes Laughter really is a great therapy!!

Im alright tonight, Kate (raspberrybubbles) and a few people of msn have kept me from breaking down into a mess.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Glad your ok. Sometimes Laughter really is a great therapy!!

Im alright tonight, Kate (raspberrybubbles) and a few people of msn have kept me from breaking down into a mess.
Good, I'm glad you're okay.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Right, I'm off. I'll hopefully be around soon, but I don't know what's going to happen netwise!
Hope you're all okay and stay that way :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh! Why does everything have to be so complicated??? Made a really good friend at uni, her boyfriend has been down twice this week and me, being me, has just tried to make him feel included and not like an outsider. Tonight we went to one of the bars on campus and then back to this girl's house. Her boyfriend looked down so I asked if he was ok and gave him a hug and he said 'yeah it just hurts when _____ (the girl) says I'd go out with you if I was single.' And then he ran out. The girl gave me a hug, told me she loves me and then ran after him.

I don't know what I did wrong. I really don't want to fall out with this girl and I really hope she doesn't see me as a threat because I would never go out with someone's ex. It's just not what I do. I've not seen them since and I'm back at mine now. I text her saying I'd left and sorry I'd not had chance to say goodnight but she's not replied. Feel really confused and down. Why do these problems always have to involve me???

Anyway...I'm going to bed because the alcohol is beginning to make me feel sick. Hope everyone is ok? x
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
wine is gooooooood

*cuddles everyone* :hugs: love you all xxx
Careful with the alcohol, sweetie. It doesn't mix well with depression :no:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise