Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DentalPlan4lisa)
    Are you stoned?

................................ ......Mignolet.................. ........................

Sagna...............Williems.... ..............Koscielny......... ...........Gibbs

................................ .........Pogba.................. ..........................

..........................Wilshe re..............Cazorla(Fabregas )...............

................................ ..(Higuain/Jovetic)........................ ..........,,

.........Ox-Chamberlain..................... ............Theo Walcott..............

We don't need Rooneys old, useless ass.
    Mertesacker's better than williams

I would say:

Szczesny
    Pizczeck-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Gibbs
    Pogba-Ramsey
    Walcott-Lamela-Cazorla
    Jovetic

Awesome team but would never happen :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)

I would say:

Szczesny
    Pogba-Ramsey
    Walcott-Lamela-Cazorla
    Jovetic

You must really love ramsey to put him in there ahead of wilshire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Arsenal Ladies should play the academy once a year. I'm sure a lot of people would pay to see it.
    id be quite interested to see that..

I do enjoy watching womens football, the drama is always good, and the players are actually likeable and normal people..

But the quality is fairly often lacking.. (as youd expect considering nearly all arent professional and hold down other jobs etc.)

International games that ive watched tend to be pretty great, but domestic games are just a level below..

Il definatly be watching the euros this summer though

ReputationRep:

I would say:

Szczesny
    Pogba-Ramsey
    Walcott-Lamela-Cazorla
    Jovetic

Why not? Arsenal have over 70M to spend. We will garner over 1/4 billion in sponsorship in the next 6 years, I don't see why that is an impossible team. Matter fact, I believe it's a abit weak. Ramsey.. really? I'd through Wilshere in there. Jovetic is going to be ultra expensive, If we can get Higuain, a proven menace in front of net; The 2013/2014 season + champions league is ours to lose.
    (Original post by yaboy)
    He's probably Welsh..

ReputationRep:
    If we can get Higuain, a proven menace in front of net; The 2013/2014 season + champions league is ours to lose.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why not? Arsenal have over 70M to spend. We will garner over 1/4 billion in sponsorship in the next 6 years, I don't see why that is an impossible team. Matter fact, I believe it's a abit weak. Ramsey.. really? I'd through Wilshere in there. Jovetic is going to be ultra expensive, If we can get Higuain, a proven menace in front of net; The 2013/2014 season + champions league is ours to lose.

He's probably Welsh..
    Lol seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)

He's probably Welsh..
    Just because we have the money doesn't mean those players will come to us. How is that weak. Higuain is not good at all. The reason I put ramsey in there is because his performances have warranted it not because I'm welsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dami_O)
    The current kit is 2012-2014 I believe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Another year of watching the team play in that dross. Kits usually grow on you but this season's still looks crap. At least the rumoured away kit has the right colours.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    :rofl:
    What? Have you ever watched Higuain play, they man is a better finisher than Huntelaar and He's just a fast as Ronaldo.. He's a proven champion, stop being such a typical Arsenal cynic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the ridiculous back-seat managing

ReputationRep:
    What? Have you ever watched Higuain play, they man is a better finisher than Huntelaar and He's just a fast as Ronaldo.. He's a proven champion, stop being such a typical Arsenal cynic :rolleyes:
    Higuain is absolute ****

ReputationRep:
    Just because we have the money doesn't mean those players will come to us. How is that weak. Higuain is not good at all. The reason I put ramsey in there is because his performances have warranted it not because I'm welsh.
    Does that mean your welsh then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Lol seriously?
    Ya seriously. Higuain is a proven finisher, amazinly deadly in front of net, he can score from almost any situation. Are you high? tell me a striker thats available in Europe who is better than Higuain? Let me guess, you want that bald ass Roooooooneey lol.
    Ramsey is a great squad player, very nice to have his industry come off the bench. But if you honestly believe that Arsenal are going to succeed and reach the highest pinnacles of football with Ramsey in the midfield, you need to get off it. I hope you don't become the new manager.

ReputationRep:
    Ya seriously. Higuain is a proven finisher, amazinly deadly in front of net, he can score from almost any situation. Are you high? tell me a striker thats available in Europe who is better than Higuain? Let me guess, you want that bald ass Roooooooneey lol.
    Rooney is a class above higuain, hes probably faster than him aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Rooney is a class above higuain, hes probably faster than him aswell.
    Ya you definitely are on something.. Rooney > Higuain? Anyone who actually watches football would laugh at that.. here is proof, tell me if Rooney is as skilled as this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCDyoGSVTQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Does that mean your welsh then?
    No.

Ramsey is a great squad player, very nice to have his industry come off the bench. But if you honestly believe that Arsenal are going to succeed and reach the highest pinnacles of football with Ramsey in the midfield, you need to get off it. I hope you don't become the new manager.
    What are you smoking? Higuain is not amazing. He can shoot - that's it. Arsenal don't play like that. There's a reason benzema is preferred to him like mandzukic is preffered to gomez. Lewandowski is much better than higuain and would cost a couple of million more but he's worth it.

I don't know why you're slating ramsey after how much he has improved at the end of the season. He has become an important player for us and it would make players complacent like they were in the seasons before. We finally have squad depth and you're saying we should stop using players who are playing well and the old players can just stroll back in. That's what makes players complacent. What has ramsey done wrong these past few months?

And I'm sure I would be a much better manager than you.

ReputationRep:
    Ya you definitely are on something.. Rooney > Higuain? Anyone who actually watches football would laugh at that.. here is proof, tell me if Rooney is as skilled as this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCDyoGSVTQ
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Higuain? Never heard of the bloke. Next years champions league is definitely yours to lose though. That's a perfectly realistic thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    Doubt Pogba would move to Arsenal, not because he's loyal to United but because he left to get first team football and better wages, he's unlikely to get better wages at Arsenal than he would at Juventus or start as many games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Higuain? Never heard of the bloke.
    :confused:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.