Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    hi, when did you get the interview invite? good luck )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    About 2 weeks ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocranae)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview buddy?
    16/17 December

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Congratulationss youu!
    Thank you so much, and trust me you'll definitely get an offer from KCL it really is just a waiting game, but trust me i think that if you were to be rejected you would have been already so now there literally just about to give you an offer. Keep me posted and hopefully we'll both be going to Kings next year and for the other answer i uploaded my passport prior to the interview but was told to upload my AS Level certificates yesterday, hope this helps anyone !! (so happy right now !!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sporthello)
    Thank you so much, and trust me you'll definitely get an offer from KCL it really is just a waiting game, but trust me i think that if you were to be rejected you would have been already so now there literally just about to give you an offer. Keep me posted and hopefully we'll both be going to Kings next year and for the other answer i uploaded my passport prior to the interview but was told to upload my AS Level certificates yesterday, hope this helps anyone !! (so happy right now !!!!)
    Thank you so much! I hope what you're saying is true.. and It would be awesome to go to Kings next year!! haha

You should be happy - I'm happy for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    16/17 December

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I feel your pain! I had my interview on the 19th and I am going crazy right now. They asked me to upload my passport on the 13th of Jan... still nothing... gotta wait for a few more days, I hope. Just holdd on!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sporthello)
    How do you feel your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    Just to reassure people, I had an interview on the 20th of January and I thought I completely FLOPPED it. I was convinced. I struggled to answer a few questions and generally let myself down. 3 days later, I got an offer. So don't be anxious even though it's hard, just stay cool and hopefully you all get offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Just to reassure people, I had an interview on the 20th of January and I thought I completely FLOPPED it. I was convinced. I struggled to answer a few questions and generally let myself down. 3 days later, I got an offer. So don't be anxious even though it's hard, just stay cool and hopefully you all get offers.
    Waaaahh I had one on the 16th and haven't heard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be fair though I'm really glad that KCL changed the layout of their portal, it was getting tricky to keep track of all the updates :///

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just got my rejection..... great... 2 rejections in one day (leeds + kcl)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenmile123)
    Sorry to hear that Is it pre or post interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenmile123)
    Aw so sorrry buddy! Was it after interview? And also, was it via ucas?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! What time was your interview? People from the morning on the 20th seem to be getting offers this week

ReputationRep:
    Just got my rejection. I was sort of expecting it so I was mentally prepared. I guess it was kind of them to not make me wait until March just to get a rejections - my number 1 fear right now.

Oh, I have an offer for my back up to medicine (Biochemistry MSci at King's), and an interview for the EMDP next month. Plus I haven't heard from Newcastle *finger's grossed*.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, and good luck to those who are waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VigneshSB)
    Hi! What time was your interview? People from the morning on the 20th seem to be getting offers this week
    Interview was at 11 :-)

ReputationRep:
    Interview was at 11 :-)
    Ah! Well done on the offer! Mine was in the late afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cngentles)
    Just got my rejection. I was sort of expecting it so I was mentally prepared. I guess it was kind of them to not make me wait until March just to get a rejections - my number 1 fear right now.

Oh, I have an offer for my back up to medicine (Biochemistry MSci at King's), and an interview for the EMDP next month. Plus I haven't heard from Newcastle *finger's grossed*.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, and good luck to those who are waiting.
    Sorry to hear that.. Was it after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VigneshSB)
    Ah! Well done on the offer! Mine was in the late afternoon!
    Cheers. Hopefully you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Wheeee, finally, finally an interview!!!! (I'm international if that helps anyone!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Wheeee, finally, finally an interview!!!! (I'm international if that helps anyone!)
    congrats! you've been waiting a while where are you from?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.