Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digimon97)
    Hello everyone, have all offers for A100 school leavers been given out? Barts was my favourite choice, I really loved the uni, and they were so nice at my interview... I'm doing IB, in my second year and I really want an offer more than anything right now.
    People who rang the admission said offers will be given in no preferences and they will be all given out before this Friday. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    Are people getting emails from Barts or just Track?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For me it was just track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XingBairong)
    Oops.. that must be really stressful for you..

good luck though
    Haha! It is, but fingers crossed!

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was just track as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    Haha! It is, but fingers crossed!

What about you?
    one offer from St George's

I know I shouldn't make a fuss now but Barts is my first choice :L

ReputationRep:

I'm in the same position as you. Barts would be great, but happy to have George's.

ReputationRep:

Sorry, I remember now, you did tell me by PM actually.

Haha, it's okay mate, I can't blame you for wanting Barts as well!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're assessing based on ucas numbers? That's why it's all over the place, seems a pretty logical way to do it

ReputationRep:
    Has it been just grads today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momberly)
    Has it been just grads today?
    No

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnJuM218)
    Just got the rejection on track, it updated at 16.43.

I'm not too worried, i had three interviews this year so I only have to work on my interview skills really.

I'm a graduate by the way, oh and this is for the A100.
    (Original post by ladams)
    Urh. Me too, here comes the gap year...

You had any offers?
    Ah man, that sucks guys. But hey, it's not the end of the world! I took a gap year after not getting into medicine the first time and somehow ended up here. I know it hurts, I've been there. But after a few days (you get that time to mope as much as you want), just pick yourself up and just keep going!

Should you have to take a gap year, just make it the best one you can! You get a whole year to become more awesome, and believe me you will love to look back on a little time off to do whatever you want

ReputationRep:
    So, I'll see you all at 16:00 tomorrow for another hour of excitement and edge-of-the-seat action?

ReputationRep:
    So, I'll see you all at 16:00 tomorrow for another hour of excitement and edge-of-the-seat action?
    Hahah see you tomorrow. Lets see when they start giving out more offers to year 13's. I am sure there are around 80% of school leavers who haven't heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Hahah see you tomorrow. Lets see when they start giving out more offers to year 13's. I am sure there are around 80% of school leavers who haven't heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope that's the case! I keep having thoughts that the majority of school leavers have heard back (I know that's not the case, but I still fear it!).

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

is there anybody on this forum who applied for entry this year and tried to defer their entry? Can you please PM me. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I hope that's the case! I keep having thoughts that the majority of school leavers have heard back (I know that's not the case, but I still fear it!).
    Noo I am sure very few have heard back. I have one of my friend from the top school and he was telling me that out of 6 people who applied to Barts from his school only one has heard back and 5 are still waiting. This shows that they have only given out a handful of offers. Stay hopeful I am sure majority of us will get the offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moo321)
    Hi,

is there anybody on this forum who applied for entry this year and tried to defer their entry? Can you please PM me. Thanks
    Can anyone who has done this PM me aswell? really keen for a gap year but don't want to give up a chance at Barts!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemazinator)
    any A101 offer holders have their interview at warwick?
    My interview was at barts on the 12th of Feb if that helps! Good luck to those waiting to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coco212)
    Can anyone who has done this PM me aswell? really keen for a gap year but don't want to give up a chance at Barts!!
    Me too please! UCAS has dragged on so long now I've got used to the idea of a gap year now so I might defer if I can and if I get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Forget Hunger Games, Barts medical admissions is more intense

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.