Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keep.on.smiling)
    Still waiting to hear anything at all from CRS, Boodle Hatfield and Withers.... should I be assuming PFOs now given I applied in December?
    Nothing from Boodle Hatfield - I looked on older threads and they seem to take a while I applied 31st Dec, how bout you?
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Haven't heard of anyone hearing from Withers or BH. Possibly still in maybe pile for CRS.
    When did you apply to BH?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.o)
    Has anyone applied to Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and heard anything back?
    Nope, haven't heard anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    When did you apply to BH?
    I didn't :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    I didn't :P
    Oh whoops! Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, does anyone have any advice for RPC interview? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law2)
    Has anyone heard from Fieldfisher post telephone interview?
    Hey, I haven't heard anything and my telephone interview was on the 3rd Feb! When was yours?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Massive congratulations to those of you that have secured a VS!

Has anybody heard back from Bates Wells Braithwaite post-VR test?

I can see that there are a couple of you that did the Mishcon video interview around the same time as me (2 weeks ago) and just wanted to let you know that I haven't heard back from them either.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh travers interview tomorrow better go well! running low on firms I'm waiting on! (assuming edwards wildman/ locke lord edwards isnt gonna happen with the merger going on!)

ReputationRep:
    Do firm's generally give feedback after telephone interview if unsuccessful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London18)
    Hi guys, does anyone have any advice for RPC interview? Thanks!
    when did you submit your application and when did u get invited to interview?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how the White & Case video interview is like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman10)
    Hi, I did get a message about 2 days ago having sent my application back in December. However, it was in my junk mail so check there!
    Hey, I've just checked my spam email and found nothing there ! Can I please ask what the message they sent you said? Someone else told me that they finalised their positions weeks ago (!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amin_543)
    Just received Wragge, Lawrence Graham & Co telephone interview invite. Does everyone who passed the SJT and VRT get invited to one, and any tips from anyone on what they may ask?
    I hope the interview went well! Was this for the London or Birmingham office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London18)
    Hey, I haven't heard anything and my telephone interview was on the 3rd Feb! When was yours?

Yeah same mine was on the 3rd

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Eversheds Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting back from AG London office post telephone interview. It'll be two weeks on Wednesday. For those with ACs/offers, do they ring or email you to update you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pookie2015)
    Hi all,

Massive congratulations to those of you that have secured a VS!

Has anybody heard back from Bates Wells Braithwaite post-VR test?

I can see that there are a couple of you that did the Mishcon video interview around the same time as me (2 weeks ago) and just wanted to let you know that I haven't heard back from them either.
    Hey I've applied to BWB but still haven't got an email inviting me to the test ... I think something's a bit messed up about their website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.o)
    Has anyone applied to Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and heard anything back?
    Nope, deadline was Friday and don't think it's on a rolling basis, so hopefully we should hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulanoctis)
    Has anyone heard of any acceptances by Weil?

Afraid not, although I was rejected by them last week. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Where is my rejection from Olswang!?! :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.