Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    41 points with Hutton yet to play. I guess the only downside is putting Chambers on the bench.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Gonna do what you say this week on shifting out Zaha.

Who would you suggest out of George Boyd, Sammy Ameobi or Cheick Tiote as a 4.4m man.
    Definitely Boyd. I've got him as well

(Original post by Mister Dead)
    I watched that but i'm not at all convinced there'll be action taken. Looked totally inconclusive
    I only watched the first 20 minutes or so, so i'm not too sure what the incident is. I doubt anything will happen.

Aguero will get a huge points haul against United next week. We're City's whipping boys these days.

ReputationRep:
    Is it worth taking a penalty to get sanchez in for Di Maria?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm gonna do that before next gameweek.
    united's games are only gonna be getting harder and sanchez is really stepping it up.

my only worry is that i bought di maria very early so selling him gets me 9.8m but buying him back if he improves would cost me 10.2 :/
    if i do this, it's gotta be for the forseeable future.

was thinking about ousting sterling instead but he's been in my team since day one and i really should have a liverpool player.
    when sturridge returns i might get rid of sterling to free up funds for him - aguero, sturridge, costa :cool:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been thinking this but I think I'm going to see what happens when Walcott comes back. If he hits the ground running he'll be a much cheaper option.

ReputationRep:
    loving all these people getting sanchez in..

Had since game week 1... now all you flock in.. (just as he starts scoring.. which actually is a good time, especially considering the weeks I had him and he scored badly.. so really I am rather stupid... BUT... had him from week 1 )
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No Hutton, meaning Chambers will come on for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    No Hutton, meaning Chambers will come on for me.
    bloody hell
    gonna get 1 point from my 2nd sub -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

Had since game week 1... now all you flock in.. (just as he starts scoring.. which actually is a good time, especially considering the weeks I had him and he scored badly.. so really I am rather stupid... BUT... had him from week 1 )
    Also, he's been .2 million lower for everyone signing in the last few weeks, so, um, yeah, you really blew that, dude.

ReputationRep:
    Charlie boy is getting his swagger on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Also, he's been .2 million lower for everyone signing in the last few weeks, so, um, yeah, you really blew that, dude.
    being serious though, he has been the 2nd highest scoring midfielder in the league over these 9 weeks, only 1 behind fabregas.. so I think I will live..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i'm gonna do that before next gameweek.
    united's games are only gonna be getting harder and sanchez is really stepping it up.

my only worry is that i bought di maria very early so selling him gets me 9.8m but buying him back if he improves would cost me 10.2 :/
    if i do this, it's gotta be for the forseeable future.

was thinking about ousting sterling instead but he's been in my team since day one and i really should have a liverpool player.
    when sturridge returns i might get rid of sterling to free up funds for him - aguero, sturridge, costa :cool:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    I've been thinking this but I think I'm going to see what happens when Walcott comes back. If he hits the ground running he'll be a much cheaper option.

I have 0.5 in the bank and can sell angel for 9.8 but Sanchez rose yesterday so I could have avoided taking a hit if I acted yesterday :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Who remembers my Stephen Fletcher Press Conference?

I'll play again next season with you guys. Can't wait already.

ReputationRep:
    being serious though, he has been the 2nd highest scoring midfielder in the league over these 9 weeks, only 1 behind fabregas.. so I think I will live..
    But that's only because he got over half his points literally in the last two gameweeks. Similar to tadic as fourth highest midfield scorer where he almost got half his points within just one gameweek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Who remembers my Stephen Fletcher Press Conference?

I'll play again next season with you guys. Can't wait already.
    yeah this thread is missing you and Colbert lol

ReputationRep:
    Got quite happy thinking I was going joint top of H2H Div A because I looked at the matches and saw that "The Invincibles" was going to lose. Then I looked back at the league and saw I am still 3 points behind him. Turns out "The Invincibles" and "Invincibles" and not the same team so I remain 3 off the top. Why would 2 people have such similar names? He had better lose soon, 9 wins out of 9 is just too much. Living up to his team name like a total ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Doran)
    Got quite happy thinking I was going joint top of H2H Div A because I looked at the matches and saw that "The Invincibles" was going to lose. Then I looked back at the league and saw I am still 3 points behind him. Turns out "The Invincibles" and "Invincibles" and not the same team so I remain 3 off the top. Why would 2 people have such similar names? He had better lose soon, 9 wins out of 9 is just too much. Living up to his team name like a total ****.
    That's me. Had no idea that someone Had made their team name 'The Invincibles' or I would have changed mine lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's me. Had no idea that someone Had made their team name 'The Invincibles' or I would have changed mine lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol

My h2h form is always pretty good. Last year i think i almost won it, despite being poor overall. Same this year, but overall is a lot better. Lost my first game in my work h2h, which puts me 2nd ffs. £140 at stake here, same person just beating me in both leagues.

Surprised that there are people getting rid of Di Maria. He's pretty indispensable for me, especially with such a loss of value likely. He deserves at least a few more GWs for sure. Arsenal aren't a high scoring side, i prefer the idea of Welbeck offering better value to Sanchez over time tbh, but that said some other interesting options up front like Sakho and Berahino, and even Austin maybe.

Toying between Alderweireld to Filipe Luis. I just don't know as nothing else works in terms of value. Alderweireld gets really **** fixtures after the next 3 GWs but Filipe is great value for Chelsea coverage. I just hate how i chose Alderweireld over Bertrand when they were both 5.0 :mad:

Also Alcaraz may be a good option at 4.3 if he keeps starting. Worth doubling up on him and Baines if he guarantees a few games as Everton have a nice fixture list atm. He would be in for Wilson for Stoke who is being downgraded asap.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have had a look at your team and I would strongly advise Aguero to Lambert to free up funds for Costa to Sturridge. Maybe Di Maria out and Ozil in as well, it should help your team out a lot. Also you have no coverage for the Sunderland defence or the Aston Villa attack, just something to think about. Wes Brown and Agbonlahor could boost you up the table

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.