Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do banks send out E-Mails right now? Or is there a break?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone still not heard from Citi post numerical test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blix2)
    BAML & CITI offer (got citi call just now!!)

now waiting to hear back from MS and CS - Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back from CS '& MS post interview?

anyway... so far it seems like finally its going to be a good xmas some relaxing time
    Do you realise that BAML and CitiQuest clash? Perhaps your offer's for Scope?

(Original post by mikiu15)
    I haven't heard.

(Original post by blix2)

now waiting to hear back from MS and CS - Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back from CS '& MS post interview?

anyway... so far it seems like finally its going to be a good xmas some relaxing time

What at xactly did they say? Aren't we supposed to hear back in like a month from now?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CD315)
      Do you realise that BAML and CitiQuest clash? Perhaps your offer's for Scope?

I haven't heard.

Its for the Women of tomorrow programme

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Manuelle)
      What at xactly did they say? Aren't we supposed to hear back in like a month from now?

Yes that what they told me when i asked after the interview, that i would not hear back until Mid- end Jan, but i just got the call now.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CD315)
      I did. I'm a S&T guy but I'd like to learn a bit about the other side of things too.
      Fair enough. I'm the opposite- I'm a banker but I like to keep up with markets, probably because of my interest in Economics.

(Original post by mikiu15)
      I haven't heard either.
      May I ask when did you submit your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The-Illusionist)
      I haven't heard either.
      May I ask when did you submit your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I sumbitted my application on the 11th of November and then on the 2nd of Dec I got an email saying I passed the test and that my application was under review.

ReputationRep:
      Anyone heard back from Nomura?

ReputationRep:
      Anyone else get an email from MS saying their app is on hold and they will aim to get back to you as soon as possible? They mentioned to let them know if we have any alternative offers - wondering if it's worth mentioning BAML

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CD315)
      Anyone else get an email from MS saying their app is on hold and they will aim to get back to you as soon as possible? They mentioned to let them know if we have any alternative offers - wondering if it's worth mentioning BAML
      Of course it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Aenigma)
      Of course it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Do I mention BAML or just refer to them as another firm?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CD315)
      The only reason why it is on hold is because they didnt get to it maybe on time before the holidays! - It is ok if you dont mention BAML since MS has two spring weeks so for instance, i had my MS interview last week, if i dont get it , i dont , but if i do, then i can just choose the March date and still do BAML so dont worry!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blix2)
      The only reason why it is on hold is because they didnt get to it maybe on time before the holidays! - It is ok if you dont mention BAML since MS has two spring weeks so for instance, i had my MS interview last week, if i dont get it , i dont , but if i do, then i can just choose the March date and still do BAML so dont worry!!
      I know, but there's no harm in trying to speed things up right?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CD315)
      I know, but there's no harm in trying to speed things up right?

No of course not haha, i did that with GS as they sent us an email saying they will only review from the 4th and if we had any "other offers" or time restrictions to let them know, i emailed them, and they never replied, so i felt like pfffffff... never mind haha

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blix2)

When did you have your citi interview?

ReputationRep:
      Nomura rejetion...one rejection after another.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IB Fanboy)
      When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CD315)
      Do I mention BAML or just refer to them as another firm?
      Mention BAML

A note for all: let them. Know if you have other offers and/or are interviewing elsewhere it makes you look more impressive and they'll want you all
      I mentioned earlier, somewhere, that BBs generally operate in groups/bands having an offer from one in the group should make the others speed up the process

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by IB Fanboy)
      Sorry to hear man!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.