Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat100000)
    Hopefully we're right then!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How many marks was this? I only wrote about debriefing and right to withdraw WHEN debriefed, think that was enough?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porcupayne)
    On the 12 marker.. How important is spelling? I think I spelt benzodiazepines wrong 😂😭 I feel like an idiot haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If they know what you mean they'll definitely give you the mark!

ReputationRep:
    For the 12 marker i talked about anti psycotoic drugs, anti depressants as well as BZs and beta blockers
    i then evaluated this fully with like 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses
    such as the WHO found anti-pscyotic were superior to placebos proving its effectiveness
    drugs only treat symptoms of abnormality not causes so ineffective in long term so psychoanalysis is better in long term
    Side effects of BZs cognitive impairment

Then outlined ect
    then evaluated this fully again. Such as strengths like comer found 60-70% had significant improvements after using ect.
    sachiem found high relapse rates. Etc
    doh report found 30% reported psychological side effects thus another weakness of ect.
    can i possibly get 12 marks ?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have enough time to write about ECT for the 12 mark question, how many marks could I get for writing about antidepressants and antipsychotics with 4 evaluation points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiax)
    If they know what you mean they'll definitely give you the mark!
    Wait... why did you talk about Benzodiazepines on the 12 marker...

Did I not read it right... I thought it was for anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs and then ECT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight1811)
    Wasn't the questions about findings from daily hassle? If so what were the findings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gervais found that uplifts counteracted hassles. Bouteyre found a link between depression and hassles. I just realised I probably wrote waaaay too much for that question since I talked about the full aims, procedure and findings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoria1998)
    How many marks was this? I only wrote about debriefing and right to withdraw WHEN debriefed, think that was enough?!?!?!
    4 marks
    Debriefing comes after doesn't it? :0
    I linked deception and then debriefing after

ReputationRep:
    Lool for the correlational research advantage I said you can see a clear cause and effect between the two variables but for a disadvantage I said it doesn't consider extraneous variables so you cannot determine the exact cause and effect relationship :| whoops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamix)
    I didn't have enough time to write about ECT for the 12 mark question, how many marks could I get for writing about antidepressants and antipsychotics with 4 evaluation points?
    8 marks maybe?

My evaluation wasn't so good, had no research so did like 3 normal points for drugs and ECT (time-consuming, expensive, side effects) etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamix)
    If you fully explained all your outline + evaluations well then I'm guessing 10-ish? Which is so good!

ReputationRep:
    DAILY HASSLES FINDINGS
    anyone think they'll credit Miller's research into individual differences with finding pets as hassles/uplifts ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    4 marks
    I wrote about protection from harm ppts should be debriefed afterwards, fully informed consent should be given and ppts should not be deceived if possible with the study, do you think this would be okay?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    4 marks
    Yeah I said, debriefing after the experiment and then giving the PP's an opportunity to withdraw their information and imput from the experiment!

ReputationRep:
    8 marks maybe?

My evaluation wasn't so good, had no research so did like 3 normal points for drugs and ECT (time-consuming, expensive, side effects) etc...
    I'm hoping my evaluation was good enough, comepletely ran out of time 😓 what did you put for the second to last question about social influence? Have a feeling I got that completely wrong aha

ReputationRep:

Did I not read it right... I thought it was for anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs and then ECT?
    Antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs are totally fine as well but so are BZs because they are used to treat anxiety which, like depression and schizophrenia, is considered an 'abnormality'.
    I wrote about BZs, antipsychotics and ECT.

ReputationRep:

That's right, BZs are related to stress not abnormality

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you know the question on personality types. Was it type A and B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat100000)
    I wrote about protection from harm ppts should be debriefed afterwards, fully informed consent should be given and ppts should not be deceived if possible with the study, do you think this would be okay?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah definitely 4 marks you've elaborated on your points and named correct ethical issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiax)
    If you fully explained all your outline + evaluations well then I'm guessing 10-ish? Which is so good!
    I hope so, felt so pressured for time

ReputationRep:
    if you get 1 fact wrong in a 12 marker do they take marks away or just ignore it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.