Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    There's a difference between being lazy and being ill though, and whilst everyone has some lazy days you are also ill! And motivation (or lack of) can be a big part of that. You still do better than me, I never bothered with makeup in the first place But seriously, try not to blame yourself for it :hugs:
    [/spoiler]:console: You're not a pig- you said so yourself how much you'd lost and I'm sure you didn't need to lose in the first place. If you think back to when you were at your lowest weight, did you feel any better for it? It's just your brain telling you it'll help unfortunately Sorry, that probably doesn't help at all but thought I should say something [/spoiler]

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks furry, you're too kind :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was definitely at my unhappiest at my lowest weight tbh :dontknow: We're going out for tea while it's mother's day and we're leaving in 20 minutes and I'm just sat in my room crying about how disgusting I am :bawling: There's no way I'm going to be able to eat, I'm not even hungry. Everything is too hard

Sorry for moaning again

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Then leave me alone :cry:
    http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress....2-41-48-pm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    totally fed up with people using the word 'psychotic' in a derogatory way as if it's an insult. same as things like 'schizo'. get yourself a ****ing education. seriously.
    My wife keeps calling my cat "schizo" or "psychotic" when he runs about loads. Really pisses me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    My wife keeps calling my cat "schizo" or "psychotic" when he runs about loads. Really pisses me off.
    It really, really winds me up. Ironically it's usually people who should know better...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Yeah that's me, well done :cry:
    :jumphug: :console:
    sorry you're not feeling good

ReputationRep:
    i seem to be feeling worse and worse as the day goes on. cant get myself to do work. annoyed at myself. low mood turning to desperation. just really, really fed up
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Thanks furry, you're too kind :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was definitely at my unhappiest at my lowest weight tbh :dontknow: We're going out for tea while it's mother's day and we're leaving in 20 minutes and I'm just sat in my room crying about how disgusting I am :bawling: There's no way I'm going to be able to eat, I'm not even hungry. Everything is too hard

Sorry for moaning again
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly, so as much as you think it might it doesn't help. Which sounds harsh, but I don't know how else to put it. Hopefully dinner is/was ok- just be glad you didn't have me cooking it which is what we had!
    You're not moaning, and I wouldn't mind if you were :hugs:

(Original post by Pathway)
    Feel so weird. Can't do this.
    You can! Hope you're ok, here if you want me :console: (same to you anon#2!)

---------
    Feel so low and thoughts are bad but I don't even care, can't tell if that's good or not really but it's scaring me a little bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just realized I haven't played my guitar in 4 months. :/ My motivation to do anything is completely zero. Got so little sleep last night but stayed in bed until 2pm just so I didn't have to face the world. Probably a very good thing I'm not at uni or have a job. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Feel so horrific tonight. Stupid meds.

ReputationRep:
    Afraid I'm no good with this kind of advice - my only advice would be to be honest and hope that she is too - that's all you can do. :hugs:

Really sorry to hear that :console: Have things got worse recently do you think? Remember it is okay to have a bed day every once in a while, no shame in that at all. :hugs:
    Thanks :hugs: Things have been mostly good since I started my latest medication combo, I just have odd periods where I am low, although not as bad as when I was back at uni. During the week I am kept busy with work, but I think that is a mixed blessing - it keeps me busy during the week, but drains me, which leaves me more vulnerable to feeling low at weekends.

I think I am just going to write off this weekend, and aim to have a better weekend next week.

:hugs: Hope you are ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly, so as much as you think it might it doesn't help. Which sounds harsh, but I don't know how else to put it. Hopefully dinner is/was ok- just be glad you didn't have me cooking it which is what we had!
    You're not moaning, and I wouldn't mind if you were :hugs:

---------
    Feel so low and thoughts are bad but I don't even care, can't tell if that's good or not really but it's scaring me a little bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah it's not harsh, I know what you mean and I know it makes sense.

Haha, sure it was fine!

Sorry to here you're not doing good :hugs:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Feel so horrific tonight. Stupid meds.
    Side effects? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Side effects? :console:
    yeah :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Thanks :hugs: Things have been mostly good since I started my latest medication combo, I just have odd periods where I am low, although not as bad as when I was back at uni. During the week I am kept busy with work, but I think that is a mixed blessing - it keeps me busy during the week, but drains me, which leaves me more vulnerable to feeling low at weekends.

I think I am just going to write off this weekend, and aim to have a better weekend next week.

:hugs: Hope you are ok!
    That sounds like a good view to have on it all. Really hope you feel better tomorrow :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    feel horrific. called Samaritans but couldn't say anything, just cried then hung up.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a good view to have on it all. Really hope you feel better tomorrow :hugs:
    Thanks!

feel horrific. called Samaritans but couldn't say anything, just cried then hung up.
    Would talking to someone on here help? I am around for a little bit longer :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Thanks!

Would talking to someone on here help? I am around for a little bit longer :hugs:
    Thanks very much for the offer but it's okay - I'm not even sure that I want to talk about anything in particular, I just sort of want someone 'with' me if that makes sense. Think I might take some meds and go to bed soonish. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    skin is so itchy tonight it's making me twitch

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much for the offer but it's okay - I'm not even sure that I want to talk about anything in particular, I just sort of want someone 'with' me if that makes sense. Think I might take some meds and go to bed soonish. :hugs:
    No problem Yeah, I understand what you mean - hopefully you sleep well, and feel better tomorrow :hugs:
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Well, I'm drunk. Smart move from me. Might go sleep it off.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.