Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Alexion)
    He's been with me for as long as he's existed... damn you Rob and your dirty mind :rofl:
    Makes me miss my lion. He used to sit on my desk when I was ~5 and my dad told me he would scare the spiders away. I miss my lion :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Makes me miss my lion. He used to sit on my desk when I was ~5 and my dad told me he would scare the spiders away. I miss my lion :moon:
    Edit made, I meant as long as I've existed... was bought for me on my 0th birthday :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    No hunny, it's just simply jealousy 😊
    I can't be bothered.
    Er don't call me hunny. :hand:

I'm sure he's far from jealous of someone like you. :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Edit made, I meant as long as I've existed... was bought for me on my 0th birthday :cute:
    Then you know the feels. Treasure him forever, and never drill sexy holes into him no matter what puberty compels you to do.

ReputationRep:
    Aww thx :lovehug:
    No worries, handsome

Idk who was your crush but if they have seen you, I'm sure they have crush on you now #TeamAnonFailures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
    You look like an actor from the TV show 'the 100' (forgot his character's name) !!!
    You're gonna have to let me know who, I'm curious now
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2661044/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Er don't call me hunny. :hand:

I'm sure he's far from jealous of someone like you. :rofl:
    What do you mean by "someone like me"?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    No such thing bro, myth perpetuated by those who eat too much and those who eat too little. WoodyMKC Drop some knowledge bombs on these young uns G
    Slow and fast metabolisms do actually exist. We all have differing levels of thyroid hormones and, in short, the higher your free T3 levels the faster your metabolism and the higher your TDEE. Hence why T3 is a popular drug among bodybuilders during cutting phases. However:

I eat a lot and don't gain weight.
    While we all have differing metabolisms, EVERYONE has a Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Could be 2000 calories per day, could be 5000. The simple fact is, you need to eat more calories than you burn as your TDEE to gain weight, and since we all have a TDEE, we can all gain weight, even if it means eating upwards of 5000 calories a day.

Problem with people that swear they eat loads and don't gain weight, though, is that they really don't eat much. If you calculated the caloric intake of all the food you eat on the average day, the figure probably wouldn't be huge. It's like on Supersize vs Superskinny where the skinny person swears they eat loads and the fat person doesn't know why they're fat; then the experts monitor their eating habits and it becomes obvious. Then they try each other's diets and the skinny person struggles to eat it all and the fat person is constantly hungry.

For the record, I've been the "I never put on weight and I eat loads!" guy, but looking back I now know that I used to eat **** all really :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    No worries, handsome

Idk who was your crush but if they have seen you, I'm sure they have crush on you now #TeamAnonFailures
    Hah, I wish :rofl: all became, well, not-anon and nothing will be happening there it seems :3

#TeamAnonFailures :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Then you know the feels. Treasure him forever, and never drill sexy holes into him no matter what puberty compels you to do.
    What scares me is that his tail fell off a while ago, and the hole that was left... yeah. Sewed that back on as fast as I could :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Slow and fast metabolisms do actually exist. We all have differing levels of thyroid hormones and, in short, the higher your free T3 levels the faster your metabolism and the higher your TDEE. Hence why T3 is a popular drug among bodybuilders during cutting phases. However:

While we all have differing metabolisms, EVERYONE has a Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Could be 2000 calories per day, could be 5000. The simple fact is, you need to eat more calories than you burn as your TDEE to gain weight, and since we all have a TDEE, we can all gain weight, even if it means eating upwards of 5000 calories a day.

Problem with people that swear they eat loads and don't gain weight, though, is that they really don't eat much. If you calculated the caloric intake of all the food you eat on the average day, the figure probably wouldn't be huge. It's like on Supersize vs Superskinny where the skinny person swears they eat loads and the fat person doesn't know why they're fat; then the experts monitor their eating habits and it becomes obvious. Then they try each other's diets and the skinny person struggles to eat it all and the fat person is constantly hungry.

For the record, I've been the "I never put on weight and I eat loads!" guy, but looking back I now know that I used to eat **** all really :lol:

Ok, expert nutritionist.

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/cS3UXW2.jpg

:afraid: Have mercy on me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    http://i.imgur.com/cS3UXW2.jpg

:afraid: Have mercy on me :lol:
    Lol did you get the 76 on your exam?

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I wish :rofl: all became, well, not-anon and nothing will be happening there it seems :3

#TeamAnonFailures :five:
    Haha aww well this is tsr for you but dw real life would be different as a lot can happen irl so yeah your irl crush must be crushing ion you, I'm sure

Yes, yes..#TeamanonFailures
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    What scares me is that his tail fell off a while ago, and the hole that was left... yeah. Sewed that back on as fast as I could :3
    God tempts us in the most creative ways my son.

ReputationRep:
    Lol did you get the 76 on your exam?
    what exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    what exam?
    Maths I think.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ok, expert nutritionist.
    This is all Bob ****ing basics :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Maths I think.
    Which maths exam?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by "someone like me"?
    No need to comment on that one.

Ok, expert nutritionist.
    What is seriously wrong with you?

(Original post by WoodyMKC)

I appreciate your time out to write this.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.