Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Do you still need this? I can PM you a HR contact if you want.
    Would be amazing, thanks.

Won't let me access my second test..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckyfellow)
    1) Got JPM (IBD London) rejection today. Applied on the 10th of September. 2) Does anyone when approx. you get a rejection from MS if you failed the test. As for the spring week, I am sure to have failed the test but did get a rejection in January.

Thanks for your help.
    is that JPM summer internship rejection?

ReputationRep:
    KPMG doesn't want a cv, cover letter, nor does it have motivational questions?

How will they decide applications...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_12345)
    KPMG doesn't want a cv, cover letter, nor does it have motivational questions?

How will they decide applications...
    they have some stuff after you pass online tests, I think you have to record yourself and stuff (explained on their website)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    Would be amazing, thanks.

Won't let me access my second test..
    PM'd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it ok to submit apps first week in October? Surely everyone has several ACs so does it matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daltohn)
    Is it ok to submit apps first week in October? Surely everyone has several ACs so does it matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mate no one knows, applying in September just reduces the risk of missing out, some fckers have AC the other side of the year so finish AC in october so...

ReputationRep:
    For Lazard SJT, are we suppose to receive any kind of automated thank you email? As far as I understand from the thread , you should get invited to the verbal test or receive rejection pretty soon, right? I completed my SJT 48 hours ago and received nothing so far, moreover, if I go for this test now and enter my email address it launches all over again! Send a question to HR yesterday and still got nothing, much appreciated if someone could clarify

ReputationRep:
    Marks needed on an SHL VRT out of 30 in 19 min??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for wealth management?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has the email adress of BAML HR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monderier)
    Anyone has the email adress of BAML HR?
    Will PM you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did anyone ever manage to fix that CS multiple accounts problem ?
    how long does it stay like that ? there are already ACs being planned and you can't even get your resume reviewed ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_cj)
    For Lazard SJT, are we suppose to receive any kind of automated thank you email? As far as I understand from the thread , you should get invited to the verbal test or receive rejection pretty soon, right? I completed my SJT 48 hours ago and received nothing so far, moreover, if I go for this test now and enter my email address it launches all over again! Send a question to HR yesterday and still got nothing, much appreciated if someone could clarify
    Yh i passed the sjt for lazard and got an email instantly. Gonna do the verbal reasoning today. Goodluck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    how long does it stay like that ? there are already ACs being planned and you can't even get your resume reviewed ffs.
    Whats the multiple account problem with CS ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    I got the same problem man. I sent the application off and they said it looks like a duplicate acc which bs. I emailed them and they said the same bs again. Idk what to do...:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gman786)
    I got the same problem man. I sent the application off and they said it looks like a duplicate acc which bs. I emailed them and they said the same bs again. Idk what to do...:/
    Had you applied to them before ?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if BAML are going to open the rest of their business lines ? some seem to be closed...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview with Centerview partners for one of their 2 recruiting events?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    Had you applied to them before ?
    No i havent

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.