Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Crap..I meant avatar. I'm tired ;dry;

Um, what? :eyeball:
    You'll have to remind me what my old avatar was! Ace Rimmer is surely better, though...

Land Economy occupied a nice space in my sig before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    Land Economy occupied a nice space in my sig before.
    Oh, I see now. And sorry I can't remember what it was.. something that wasn't a photo :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I see now. And sorry I can't remember what it was.. something that wasn't a photo :p:
    I recall it being a morphine molecule at one point, because the mods removed my Harold Shipman avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    I recall it being a morphine molecule at one point, because the mods removed my Harold Shipman avatar.
    That's it.. 'twas the molecule ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    That's it.. 'twas the molecule ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    So glad I don't do Chemistry anymore :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Wow, what's their job?
    General Manager for a telephone sales firm (they sell phone systems to businesses, they're not a call centre) It's probably not a job I'd enjoy, but he seems to really like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    General Manager for a telephone sales firm (they sell phone systems to businesses, they're not a call centre) It's probably not a job I'd enjoy, but he seems to really like it.
    Glad he likes it Sounds horrid, personally :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    So glad I don't do Chemistry anymore :proud:
    I didn't even do it for A level, that diagram means very little to me!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    Nina, do you know when the second year exams are? specifically, political, ethics and logic? I tried looking for the timetable when i handed in my essays and somehow couldn't find it...

And if you don,t then, if anyone does happen to go and look, could they tell me? Thanks!
    Most certainly.

Logic - Monday 26th May
    Ethics - Tuesday 27th May
    Political - Friday 30th May
    Essay - Wednesday 4th June

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    Most certainly.

Logic - Monday 26th May
    Don't suppose you know when HMP is, out of interest? (a day or so isn't going to make any difference to me, but still)

Thanks for putting those up...I started to worry they'd be soon after we came back or something
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    No I don't sorry. Those papers happen to be the same ones I'm doing so I already had them written down. If you know what paper number it is then they pretty much go in paper order.

ReputationRep:
    I bought the most amazing CD today...the first I've bought in like, years, but SOOO worth it :p: :love: great to relax and destress to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    Most certainly.

Logic - Monday 26th May
    ...and metaphysics is the 23rd May right? So they're far more long and drawn out this year. Bah. Oh well. More time to drink - sorry, revise - between each exam I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I bought the most amazing CD today...the first I've bought in like, years, but SOOO worth it :p: :love: great to relax and destress to.
    I thought you'd banned yourself?! What cd was it?

ReputationRep:
    I've just noticed that there's a 'day in the life' of oxford uni students - can the cambs students do one or is there one already?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Haha, unbelievable. It might happen but you've got some nerve asking us to write something when we've got exams coming up.

Here:

6am Get up
    6.15 Finish breakfast
    6.30 Go to library
    Midnight Leave library, bed

will be this term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Haha, unbelievable. It might happen but you've got some nerve asking us to write something when we've got exams coming up.

Here:

6am Get up
    6.15 Finish breakfast
    6.30 Go to library
    Midnight Leave library, bed

will be this term
    :rofl: Awwww Apagg, you sound like an utter tragedy!

ReputationRep:
    mine was

7am get up, go to studio
    Work on model/drawing/dissertation all day
    Leave when department closes (anytime between 10pm-2am)
    Go home, work more on computer.
    Sleep

Repeat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rudrax)
    I've just noticed that there's a 'day in the life' of oxford uni students - can the cambs students do one or is there one already?

Thanks
    There is one already. See sticky in Cambridge forum. (or did you mean could we actually fill out an example in response to the sticky..?)

Nevermind :rolleyes: I just read the others' posts.

And they're right. Look again in July. Although I'll try if I am bored and have time at some point. I'm not sure that I'm the best person to write one though.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.