Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :lovehug:
    I'm very introverted. My friends get annoyed that I don't like going out much, I prefer staying at home :rolleyes:
    You won't be withdrawn! You'll have me and everyone else here to talk to whenever you want
    Deffo like me! The most i've been out clubbing is once a week I much prefer being at home in the warm snuggled up watching tv
    Dunno what it will be like when i get to uni but im going to try and make the effort so i can make friends

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:
    I'm very introverted. My friends get annoyed that I don't like going out much, I prefer staying at home :rolleyes:
    You won't be withdrawn! You'll have me and everyone else here to talk to whenever you want
    :hugs: Aww, thanks! I'm just afraid I'll get shy when meeting lgbt people.

I'll have to put on my confident face at the freshers' fair... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casiogeek)
    Deffo like me! The most i've been out clubbing is once a week I much prefer being at home in the warm snuggled up watching tv
    Dunno what it will be like when i get to uni but im going to try and make the effort so i can make friends
    Same :rolleyes:
    Give it a few weeks into term and I'll probably go back to my normal staying in life :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know but i get more money at the end of the month
    My mum has got all my stuff for me All ive brought myself is a bag, slippers, indoor airer and a little basket thing i can put bits and bobs in :teehee:

Dont get the blackberry torch..i have that phone and its rubbish
    It depends how much I convince myself I can justify spending, about 20 a month, can get HTC Desire S for that price
    Need to decide soon really

I went with my parents to Tesco to buy kitchiney stuff, fun, used all their clubcard vouchers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :hugs: Aww, thanks! I'm just afraid I'll get shy when meeting lgbt people.

I'll have to put on my confident face at the freshers' fair... :sexface:
    :jumphug:
    You'll be fine! Just SMILE and everything will be fine :sexface:
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by AlexInWonderland)
    Lol, it's finee
    Haha! I don't mind, honestly

:teehee: Are you taking your TV with you to uni?
    Nope! If I really want to watch it, I'll catch up online :teehee: .. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Same :rolleyes:
    Give it a few weeks into term and I'll probably go back to my normal staying in life :awesome:
    :yep: Not everyone at uni will be the going out sort so i think we'll be okay

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    You'll be fine! Just SMILE and everything will be fine :sexface:
    or :sexface: ?
    I might just stick with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidms001)

Nope! If I really want to watch it, I'll catch up online :teehee: .. How about you?
    Good lol

I've been wondering about TV, not sure I want to spend money on TV license to then not use it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    or :sexface: ?
    I might just stick with
    Definitely :sexface: or even
    But if you want to appear normal I would stick to or
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    Good lol

I've been wondering about TV, not sure I want to spend money on TV license to then not use it...
    Naah! Just catch up online if you want to watch anything! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It depends how much I convince myself I can justify spending, about 20 a month, can get HTC Desire S for that price
    Need to decide soon really

I went with my parents to Tesco to buy kitchiney stuff, fun, used all their clubcard vouchers
    Well i pay 10 a month (really cheap deal going on last year and ive stuck with it )plus 10 for insurance, im going to cancel the insurance like a month or two after ive been at uni It will be within the first few weeks that i will lose it or break it :lol:

Aha :teehee: I bet i will get to uni and will have completely forgot something

ReputationRep:

Same, although i could afford it according to my dad but id rather just save the money for food

ReputationRep:
    Naah! Just catch up online if you want to watch anything! :yep:
    It's only really F1 that needs to be watched live, and that's broadcast over the internet anyways...
    Well i pay 10 a month (really cheap deal going on last year and ive stuck with it )plus 10 for insurance, im going to cancel the insurance like a month or two after ive been at uni It will be within the first few weeks that i will lose it or break it :lol:

Aha :teehee: I bet i will get to uni and will have completely forgot something
    I dont think I would bother with insurance...just hope for good luck

ah, I'm sure that will happen to everyone. I have made sure I have a spare tin opener, and put it in one of my saucepans, don't want a sitcom moment of no tin openers and only tinned food!

ReputationRep:
    Same, although i could afford it according to my dad but id rather just save the money for food
    Lol at your dad telling you that you can afford it haha

ReputationRep:
    Definitely :sexface: or even
    But if you want to appear normal I would stick to or
    Nah. Normals overrated.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    Haha! I like where your priorities lie :sexface: .. Food above everything else

It's only really F1 that needs to be watched live, and that's broadcast over the internet anyways...
    You need a TV license to watch live BBC :ninja:
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    Everybody ITV NOW! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I like where your priorities lie :sexface: .. Food above everything else

You need a TV license to watch live BBC :ninja:
    Yeah but....
    Oh shh lol

ReputationRep:
    Everybody ITV NOW! :woo:
    Now you mean Red or Black?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.