Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    I don't think any of us actually rate Fabregas as a captain.

I'd rather see RVP or Verm as captain. RVp is always injured though.
    RVP is not captain material either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    I can't believe it. **** Diaby. **** Barton. I'm off to watch a movie and cool down.
    Same here. Gonna catch the latest supernatural :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Cant bother searching the thread.But I remember someone saying that another username was yours. I'm not saying that though. Sorry if I've offended you.
    If that isn't sarcasm then I appreciate it. I would never ever ever ever stoop so low.

ReputationRep:
    Give the captaincy to Djourou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    I think Diaby is great in general. I am not saying today is Fabregas fault, not at all. I am just saying that the fact that fellow Arsenal fans will not even question the captains input is a worry. Since Wenger has used the armband as some type of contract that keeps the player at the club the fans have forgotten what a captain used to be. Fabregas is not a captain, that is all I am trying to say, and the sooner we recognise it the sooner we can secure our victories without worrying about dramatic comebacks.
    Arsenal are all of a sudden known to be a team that can't secure a lead or shut off a game. Was it always like this? Did Veira allow this sort of thing to happen?
    Yeah, Arsenal don't exactly have the traditional captain. To be honest, i should have seen this coming. Every year, Arsenal do well around the January transfer period, forgetting about the structural problems they have. What pains me is that Arsenal are known for keeping the ball but when you really need them to keep the ball, they start to play like some low league side, looking for the counter attack they won't achieve.

ReputationRep:
    As much as you may hate him Arsenal need to buy players like Shawcross.

ReputationRep:
    To the moderator that deleted T.Adams racist abuse, I hope there was a warning that came with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Nope. He said we were unlucky. Just unlucky.

We're not going to win the league under this man, until his contract ends in 2014. Mark my words everybody.
    Disregarding Wenger and the players for a minute, you think we weren't unlucky?

ReputationRep:
    Diaby is not even a key player within the team in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Todays the day that Man Utd won the title?

ReputationRep:
    MOTD today should be predictable. Hansen and co. will no doubt ignore the tragic officials.

I don't think Fabregas can be blamed for being a "bad captain." He has and shows all the desire required of a captain, this should be enough to inspire the rest of the team.
    Still in with a chance with the title, just have to not let this farce get into our heads and recover. We're still United's closest rival and hopefully Chelsea can do us a favour when they play them.

ReputationRep:
    Of course Diaby isn't a 'key player' - Denilson normally starts ahead of him. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.H.T)
    Diaby is not even a key player within the team in my opinion.
    You don't know football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    Man Utd aren't winning yet. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Of course Diaby isn't a key player - Denilson normally starts ahead of him. :facepalm2:
    I find this very interesting. For two people who often go head to head I would love to see how this one turns out. I think that by the end of 2012/2013 Diaby will be integral to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Theres a long way to go before the end of the season, anything can happen, look at the twists and turns towards the end of last season!

We can recover these lost points (plus man u still have to play chelsea twice )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Theres a long way to go before the end of the season, anything can happen, look at the twists and turns towards the end of last season!

We can recover these lost points (plus man u still have to play chelsea twice )
    No,you will lose more points.

ReputationRep:
    If Djourou's injury is serious then we are in deep s**t. I would rather we just play Vermaelen, regardless of his injury, than play Squillachi and Koscielny together again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    Calm down.

No one has won anything. People need to jam their hype. Including all the Arsenal fans chatting **** and crumbling just as badly as the team.

Today was an utter disgrace. After Wigan last season, I thought I hadn't seen anything like it. But this takes the biscuit.

ReputationRep:
    those two penalties given are questionable, but the ref was ****ing **** once again! and joey barton is a ****ing filthy ****, seriously they should put him down like an animal. and a crazy goal by tiote...man everything that can possible go wrong went wrong. **** the officials

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.