Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Runescape was my game Probably also explains why I am socially awkward as well :mmm:
    Runescape is a much better use of your child hood than stickrpg, let's be honest. I mean runescape can vaguely be counted as a proper grown upish game.

It is an old forum that no longer exists and that you wont of heard of :mmm: It was a hiphop forum :pierre:
    You apparently just checked and discovered there was a user called Mad Dog, so I call bullcrap on the claim the forum no longer exists :holmes:

:hide: Time to put my feet up back in the comfort of my own username

(man we need a sofa smiley that doesn't have the guy hiding, it could send the wrong message in that context)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Just woke up? :curious: Is going to bed early? :curious: is in love with me :love: or at least really likes me :lovie: :flutter:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All of the above :dontknow::ninja:

Trying to stay up so that I'll go to bed later :nooo:
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo tired though :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:x300

Don't ever leave pls :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Runescape is a much better use of your child hood than stickrpg, let's be honest. I mean runescape can vaguely be counted as a proper grown upish game.

You apparently just checked and discovered there was a user called Mad Dog, so I call bullcrap on the claim the forum no longer exists :holmes:

:hide: Time to put my feet up back in the comfort of my own username

(man we need a sofa smiley that doesn't have the guy hiding, it could send the wrong message in that context)

Not much better tbh :mmm: Although I do have fond memories of Runescape :daydreaming:

The forum no longer exists :no: I was just looking through the other websites they migrated to and seen a mention of MadDog :yep:

The sofa smilie always reminds me of Quagmire hiding behind the sofa at one of Meg's sleepover partys >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Sorry mal :hugs: Carry on my legacy breh, you've blossomed into a real creeper, I am very proud of you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah woah woah Creeper?!?

I shall make that Latex/Leather/PVC thread in your legacy! Just make sure you pop in and say hi every once in a while man! :sad:

PS can you transfer your wives to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All of the above :dontknow::ninja:

Trying to stay up so that I'll go to bed later :nooo:
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo tired though :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:x300

Don't ever leave pls :puppyeyes:
    Oh you :mmm:

I'll miss you too wifey :sadnod: I never even had the chance to tell you how sometimes I think of you constantly and stuff. How when I receive a pm I hope it's from you. I never had the chance to tell you how I want to stay up all night, by your side watching you as you peacefully sleep. I never had the chance to gently caress your (what I hope and envision it to be) curly hair. :moon:

#SoCreepy :pierre:

And I leave without having ever revealed the extent of my administrations towards you emo:

Maybe in the after life we meet again again :moon: or at the meet in July :mmm: :ninja:

I think I will have a lot of explaining to do in July :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Not much better tbh :mmm: Although I do have fond memories of Runescape :daydreaming:
    Battleon is better.

The forum no longer exists :no: I was just looking through the other websites they migrated to and seen a mention of MadDog :yep:
    Plausible.

The sofa smilie always reminds me of Quagmire hiding behind the sofa at one of Meg's sleepover partys >_>
    Creepy vision in my head, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    There's a meet in july?!? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Woah woah woah Creeper?!?

I shall make that Latex/Leather/PVC thread in your legacy! Just make sure you pop in and say hi every once in a while man! :sad:

PS can you transfer your wives to me?
    I will :yep:

You have to ask them yourselves :pierre: it's bee, untitled, rosa and ipoop3.0 ... I doubt ipoop3.0 will agree tbh she hasn't appeared in a while and isn't talking to me or some shiz like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I will :yep:

You have to ask them yourselves :pierre: it's bee, untitled, rosa and ipoop3.0 ... I doubt ipoop3.0 will agree tbh she hasn't appeared in a while and isn't talking to me or some shiz like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't do that to my brah. You can keep dem :sad:

I wan't you :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, Now to root Mal out of the thread so I get the wives.

Talk scrotumly dialogue to an army in the cold for a while and then show some sexual violence is the plan. What, don't look at me like that? It works on Game on Thrones - we all know everything on the telly's real!

ReputationRep:
    ^own up negga

ReputationRep:
    Talks to himself or is just bad at editing his previous posts to talk to someone else

ReputationRep:
    ^own up negga
    Why would you want me out D:

ReputationRep:
    ^Is of the homosexual nature?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    Talks to himself or is just bad at editing his previous posts to talk to someone else
    There's no edit on that post if it's the one two above yours.

:sexface: The Wives! The Wives! Goddamnit. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    ^Is of the homosexual nature?
    Is calling mal a homo because he wants the wives :hmmm:
    He wants the chickas :holmes:

All of the wifeys :nutcase:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw **** man, 3 years on this website and you think I didn't notice that

ReputationRep:
    Aw **** man, 3 years on this website and you think I didn't notice that
    :albertein:

ReputationRep:

I was going to not make a move but because you're going to I'm going to make a move!

(Original post by ipoop)
    Is calling mal a homo because he wants the wives :hmmm:

He wants the chickas :holmes:

All of the wifeys :nutcase:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will grab those wifey's

ReputationRep:
    I was going to not make a move but because you're going to I'm going to make a move!

I will grab those wifey's
    Now now nobody said these were sexual relationships with the wives, all that grabbing and moving seems mightily premature.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.