Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanLim93)
    Doubt Pogba would move to Arsenal, not because he's loyal to United but because he left to get first team football and better wages, he's unlikely to get better wages at Arsenal than he would at Juventus or start as many games.
    Think pogba would start quite a few games as we phase arteta out and then the season after that imo he would a definite starter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DentalPlan4lisa)
    Ya you definitely are on something.. Rooney > Higuain? Anyone who actually watches football would laugh at that.. here is proof, tell me if Rooney is as skilled as this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCDyoGSVTQ
    Think ive heard it all now

If we get pogba he would play every game of the season, unless wenger didn't wanna tire him out in his first season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Think ive heard it all now

If we get pogba he would play every game of the season, unless wenger didn't wanna tire him out in his first season
    Don't think wenger will want to break the arteta-ramsey relationship at the start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Think pogba would start quite a few games as we phase arteta out and then the season after that imo he would a definite starter
    I'm not quite a keen follower of the Seria A, but whenever the big clubs play each other i always almost see Pogba start the game. Also realistically Juventus will now go on to dominate Seria A for the next couple of years, don't see him leaving that for challenging for top four right now at the very least.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think wenger will want to break the arteta-ramsey relationship at the start
    in that case we'll just have to hope arteta retires before the season starts then.

ReputationRep:
    Matt Hummels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanLim93)
    I'm not quite a keen follower of the Seria A, but whenever the big clubs play each other i always almost see Pogba start the game. Also realistically Juventus will now go on to dominate Seria A for the next couple of years, don't see him leaving that for challenging for top four right now at the very least.
    Neither do I tbh but anythings possible! :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonkin)
    Matt Hummels
    What about him

ReputationRep:
    Whoever said that next years CL is ours to lose needs to be put down. What an absolutely ludicrous statement. Only way that would be the case is if we signed Messi or Ronaldo and even then we'd need improvements in other areas of the squad. Compare our squad to Bayern and you'll realise how far we are from being the top club in Europe.

And this Pogba discussion is shocking, maybe we would have had a chance signing him when he was in France but we have no chance now. Juve would not sell the most promising young midfielder in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Whoever said that next years CL is ours to lose needs to be put down. What an absolutely ludicrous statement. Only way that would be the case is if we signed Messi or Ronaldo and even then we'd need improvements in other areas of the squad. Compare our squad to Bayern and you'll realise how far we are from being the top club in Europe.

And this Pogba discussion is shocking, maybe we would have had a chance signing him when he was in France but we have no chance now. Juve would not sell the most promising young midfielder in Europe.
    Very big call right there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Very big call right there.
    Not really, name me someone better than him? If you watch this guy closely you'll see he's capable of everything. No surprise he's been compared to Vieira.

ReputationRep:
    The amount of bull**** that's been said in the last few pages of this thread is astonishing :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, name me someone better than him? If you watch this guy closely you'll see he's capable of everything. No surprise he's been compared to Vieira.
    yeh but is he more promising than players like goetze and hazard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    The amount of bull**** that's been said in the last few pages of this thread is astonishing :facepalm:
    What are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Potential is hard to compare but Pogba is very very promising and is definitely in the top 5 or even 3. He's definitely up there and could be first tbh

ReputationRep:
    Pogba? Higuain? Rooney? What the **** is everyone on?! Either you have all been smoking some serious **** or you're all guilty of reading the Daily Fail..maybe both in which case I wish you a speedy recovery in time for next season

ReputationRep:
    Potential is hard to compare but Pogba is very very promising and is definitely in the top 5 or even 3. He's definitely up there and could be first tbh
    I never knew that pogba was a winger? :facepalm2:

:laugh: can't lie this thread does come up with the most bull**** in the football forums.

(Original post by yaboy)
    But does he even play in the same position as them?(if you're talking about pogba?)
    He's clearly a DM/CM, marchisio type or a destroyer player than an attacking midfielder/advanced playmaker.

I think I need to go back a few pages, this thread never fails to give me jokes. Next years CL. :rofl: Pogba, higuain, rooney, fam this is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibberish)
    Pogba? Higuain? Rooney? What the **** is everyone on?! Either you have all been smoking some serious **** or you're all guilty of reading the Daily Fail..maybe both in which case I wish you a speedy recovery in time for next season
    This.

ReputationRep:
    This.
    No ones saying we will get them, just seeing how they would fit in.

ReputationRep:
    Guy
    (Original post by DentalPlan4lisa)
    Are you stoned?

................................ ......Mignolet.................. ........................

Sagna...............Williems.... ..............Koscielny......... ...........Gibbs

................................ .........Pogba.................. ..........................

..........................Wilshe re..............Cazorla(Fabregas )...............

................................ ..(Higuain/Jovetic)........................ ..........,,

.........Ox-Chamberlain..................... ............Theo Walcott..............

We don't need Rooneys old, useless ass.
    Fabregas, pogba, higuain. Man I know I still have uni but whatever you're smoking is worth failing an exam for. :rofl2:
    Swear down Chamberlain up front.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.