Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Just to clarify because I'm slightly unsure of this, who is leader/ deputy leader of TSR Labour at the moment?
    I'm leader. RoryS and TopHat are deputies.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I'm leader. RoryS and TopHat are deputies.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Congratulations
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eff01)
    Thank you
    Where could you have possibly got the idea for your sig from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukip72)
    Where could you have possibly got the idea for your sig from?
    You. In our exchanges you didn't really state what you were 'unashamedly pro-British' about. This got me thinking. The Labour Party had good idea what we were pro British about, so I decided to put it on a poster. I hope you agree with being pro British about the NHS etc.

ReputationRep:
    If Labour forms the next Government (highly likely) what would be first acts?

ReputationRep:
    If Labour forms the next Government (highly likely) what would be first acts?
    A gagging act to shut you up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obi_adorno_kenobi)
    A gagging act to shut you up!
    Freedom of Speech

EDIT: Will Labour repeal the Diplomatic Immunity Act?

ReputationRep:
    Freedom of Speech

EDIT: Will Labour repeal the Diplomatic Immunity Act?
    Yes, indeed. Labour will repeal the disastrous Diplomatic Immunity Bill.

ReputationRep:
    Adorno, really, tone it down. I have great respect for you but that is beyond the threshold.

ReputationRep:
    I do not have low IQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Adorno, really, tone it down. I have great respect for you but that is beyond the threshold.
    Meh, they want to temporarily ban me for saying what many people in the House have thought for weeks then they can do so. Doesn't really bother me that much.

ReputationRep:
    What will Labour's first piece of legislation be?

Edit: I'm talking seriously. Not insulting others.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, they want to temporarily ban me for saying what many people in the House have thought for weeks then they can do so. Doesn't really bother me that much.
    To be honest Adorno, if I had used that word, you would call me names like Tory so and so... and you'd be saying how nasty the Tories are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    To be honest Adorno, if I had used that word, you would call me names like Tory so and so... and you'd be saying how nasty the Tories are.
    Eh no, I wouldn't, because the sum total of my interactions with you is this and me reading your posts thinking to myself - I'm not replying to anything she says. But also, had a Tory, yourself even, said the same thing to Morgsie I'd probably have repped it because, on this particular occasion, they'd have spoken the truth. So take your high horse and park it in the stables, yah?

ReputationRep:
    Eh no, I wouldn't, because the sum total of my interactions with you is this and me reading your posts thinking to myself - I'm not replying to anything she says. But also, had a Tory, yourself even, said the same thing to Morgsie I'd probably have repped it because, on this particular occasion, they'd have spoken the truth. So take your high horse and park it in the stables, yah?
    I don't have a moral high horse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    I don't have a moral high horse.
    Then take your feeble attempt elsewhere and then I can go back to ignoring every useless thing you say.

ReputationRep:
    How does the Labour party feel about the recently revealed French budget? Do you feel that such measures might be appropriate for TSR Britain?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19754016

Beeb article linked for convenience as opposed to partisan leanings.

ReputationRep:
    Is the appearance of a RL Labour Party team in blue kit an act of treachery, especially from Ed Balls, a Norwich supporter?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.