Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    congrats! you've been waiting a while where are you from?
    Hehehe I know, I'm so excited!! (and scared).
    Well, it's all a bit complicated and long - winded; I've lived in different countries so I don't even know where I'm from anymore!! Have you heard back from King's post - interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Wheeee, finally, finally an interview!!!! (I'm international if that helps anyone!)
    Hahahahah even though I'm a fellow international and the competition between applicants like us is fierce enough, I couldnt help but finally be relieved for you. :-) whens your interview? Mines feb 10th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    How do you feel your interview went?
    I felt that the interview was good at some parts but difficult in others, so I had a bit of a mixed feeling towards the interview overall so I'm really happy to have gotten an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    Hahahahah even though I'm a fellow international and the competition between applicants like us is fierce enough, I couldnt help but finally be relieved for you. :-) whens your interview? Mines feb 10th

Thank you so much!!!!!! Mine's literally a week after yours so we may actually be in the same batch. :P Is King's your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!!!!!! Mine's literally a week after yours so we may actually be in the same batch. :P Is King's your first choice?
    Yes it is! And by your ecstasy can I guess its yours too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    Yes it is! And by your ecstasy can I guess its yours too?
    Do I really sound that ecstatic? YES IT IS! I think. Although I'd be so (properly ecstatic) to get into any of the schools I've applied to! Fingers crossed we'll both make it then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cngentles)
    Just got my rejection. I was sort of expecting it so I was mentally prepared. I guess it was kind of them to not make me wait until March just to get a rejections - my number 1 fear right now.

Oh, I have an offer for my back up to medicine (Biochemistry MSci at King's), and an interview for the EMDP next month. Plus I haven't heard from Newcastle *finger's grossed*.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, and good luck to those who are waiting.
    Sorry to hear about that. Do you mind me asking what time you got your rejection? Did you get it through ucas? Thank you.
    Good luck with your other applications

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about the rejections . When were your interviews ? We're you asked to upload documents post interview?

(Original post by greenmile123)
    just got my rejection..... great... 2 rejections in one day (leeds + kcl)

Just got my rejection. I was sort of expecting it so I was mentally prepared. I guess it was kind of them to not make me wait until March just to get a rejections - my number 1 fear right now.

Oh, I have an offer for my back up to medicine (Biochemistry MSci at King's), and an interview for the EMDP next month. Plus I haven't heard from Newcastle *finger's grossed*.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, and good luck to those who are waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe I know, I'm so excited!! (and scared).
    Well, it's all a bit complicated and long - winded; I've lived in different countries so I don't even know where I'm from anymore!! Have you heard back from King's post - interview?
    Hahah you don't even know where you're from XD and no i haven't heard back yet. They said GEP should hear back 2-3 weeks from Jan 6/7. AH! best of luck on yours

ReputationRep:
    Argh, they've changed the layout of the portal, so when I logged in to see a different screen than usual I freaked out because I thought I had an offer, but no, nothing. Biggest disappointment ever -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fadytousa)
    Sorry to hear that.. Was it after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, no interview. That's why I was sort of prepared for the rejection - they were taking too long to respond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layontheland)
    Sorry to hear about that. Do you mind me asking what time you got your rejection? Did you get it through ucas? Thank you.
    Good luck with your other applications

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    Sorry to hear about the rejections . When were your interviews ? We're you asked to upload documents post interview?
    I didn't have an interview. I found out because the portal sent me an email. UCAS hasn't changed yet, but that's probably because of the time. Will be expecting the rejection email tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no interview. That's why I was sort of prepared for the rejection - they were taking too long to respond.
    I am very sorry.. Would you mind sharing your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone from kings medical school admissions looks at this..... Give me an offer.....offer......offer...... Please.... Pretty please..... Pretty please...... Pretty please.....
    Worth a shot no ? .."........... Also I would seriously request you to also give offers to people who have been waiting since November onwards til December ......
    This is reasonable......
    I am asking for an offer based on principles of you don't ask ... You don't get...... Always worth a shot Lolz
    Sorry if I irritated anyone ..... I am not sane anymore .... Kcl ... It's meant to be ... U and me .... Lolz
    Give me a K .. Give me a C .. up give me a L .. What do u get KCL GIVING ME AN OFFFER ?????? Please do it ..... Do it now.... Do it do it so it.....
    The message is specifically designed for KCL admissions staff who can give me an offerrrrrrrrrrr."..... Do it now please .....

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys got Kings as your first choice? I know league tables don't matter too much but I'm still concerned about the lowly position of Kings'. Also the huge student intake is not ideal. So unsure about what my first choice is. Ofcourse id be delighted to get in anywhere though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    Hi fellow applicants, just joined the TSR.

Firstly, congratulations to all you guys with offers, you must have done great at your interview and I'm sure your offers are well deserved

I had my kings interview 16th Jan, last Thursday 10.20 and have to say it was a pleasure to even be considered for an interview even if I don't get an offer I know I gave it my all. Kings has always been my favourite university and my first choice, the campus is brilliant and the teaching I've heard is of a great quality especially since it is linked with leading hospitals in Europe.

My interviewers were absolutely lovely ladies, really made me feel at ease and were extremely nice. Now for the long wait, not too long I hope, I really want to know whether I'll get an offer so I can withdraw from my upcoming interviews, firm kings and concentrate on my A levels.

Good luck to you all and hope you hear some good news soon
    Have you heard back yet at all? My interview was same day as yours

ReputationRep:
    yay!!! I'm ecstatic, international applicant finally with an interview with kcl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chowkat)
    yay!!! I'm ecstatic, international applicant finally with an interview with kcl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratz, its so good to see that internationals are finally being called.....what date is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    Congratz, its so good to see that internationals are finally being called.....what date is your interview?
    17 feb but I happen to have another medical interview on that day so I'll have to reschedule it

ReputationRep:
    Wheeee, finally, finally an interview!!!! (I'm international if that helps anyone!)
    Yayyy congrats! I know you've been waiting ages for this

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.