The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flashing Lights
tubes not going through there anymore?

Don't think so as my mate said she got evacuated and has to plan another route.

Tfl are like marmite sometimes :colonhash:
Original post by Miel Purple
Don't think so as my mate said she got evacuated and has to plan another route.

Tfl are like marmite sometimes :colonhash:

ffs
Original post by FKLW
LOL mate how many have you got :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wot u mean
also I get the impression that prodigy is probably really good looking, so dibs

oi m8 back off yh
Original post by manchesterunited15
oi m8 back off yh

nah man, i kno u got this whole love story **** going on but i called dibs man

dibs and shotgun over everything else. otherwise niggaz like us cant live
Bio and quite well thanks, got economics as well in a couple of hours :colonhash:

F211?

Posted from TSR Mobile

this kid goes so ham man
you get music critics and ****, irl and and on here as well who be like 'i hate mainstream rap, its so bad and just full of sex money drugs etc', girls and boys both say that ****, or **** amount to that stuff anyway

well tell me this mo****ers

if flo rida - low came on in a club, would you or would you not go HAM

you would go HAM

errybody goes HAM
over the years I heard many great songs

few songs ever make me or everybody else go as ham as Low

Low, In Da Club, Stronger, few select others in a small band of songs that create universal hamness
you get music critics and ****, irl and and on here as well who be like 'i hate mainstream rap, its so bad and just full of sex money drugs etc', girls and boys both say that ****, or **** amount to that stuff anyway

well tell me this mo****ers

if flo rida - low came on in a club, would you or would you not go HAM

you would go HAM

errybody goes HAM

F u bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
boko haram going ham lately
boko haram going ham lately

That **** is haram right there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
no coverage in the news though, i saw it on bbc breaking news yday and looked for it on the front pages of news website today, no coverage, just mcilroy breaking off with his gf. ****s sake man this world and this media is ****ed
Srs, my folio piece was on this, how ****ed up our media is. Freedom of the press is almost non existent under the blind folds.

Read John Pilger "Tell me no Lies" on the truth about investigative Journalism. Messed up stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah F582

What exam board

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3076
no coverage in the news though, i saw it on bbc breaking news yday and looked for it on the front pages of news website today, no coverage, just mcilroy breaking off with his gf. ****s sake man this world and this media is ****ed

Kids ain't white, media don't care. Simple as that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Kids ain't white, media don't care. Simple as that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah pretty much man, ****ed up
Reply 3078
yeah pretty much man, ****ed up

Example being the focus on maddie, which is still happening. They couldn't have made it more obvious she's perfect for the media, white, blond hair, blue eyes, cute etc. But naaah we can forget about hundreds of kidnapped girls who have been forcibly converted and threatened to be sold into slavery.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Example being the focus on maddie, which is still happening. They couldn't have made it more obvious she's perfect for the media, white, blond hair, blue eyes, cute etc. But naaah we can forget about hundreds of kidnapped girls who have been forcibly converted and threatened to be sold into slavery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Her case is messed up. It's hard to be harsh when a girl has been abducted and probably sold into slavery or adopted elsewhere, but it's bordering on disgraceful how much coverage is still given to her. Pissed me off for a while now.

Latest