Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone offer advice on the Pinsent Masons (London) VS interview??

Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulanoctis)
    Has anyone heard of any acceptances by Weil?
    Yes. My friend was interviewed the Friday before last, and received an offer on Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrlufc3131)
    Yes. My friend was interviewed the Friday before last, and received an offer on Thursday.
    Ah, thank you very much! Was the acceptance by phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    Afraid not, although I was rejected by them last week. Good luck.
    Sorry to hear, but thank you for letting me know - and good luck to your upcoming interviews!

ReputationRep:
    I just got this from Simmons -

"We are pleased to inform you that your application has reached the required benchmark to be progressed to the next stage of our assessment process.

We have experienced extremely high volumes of applications and are currently nearing capacity for our summer scheme this year. As a result, we are unable to schedule you onto an assessment centre at this time.

We anticipate that we will be able to let you know more details of your application’s progress by the first week of March, and should you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or a member of the Graduate Recruitment team on the telephone number below."

I'm so confused Do you think its a polite PFO or a sorry we're full?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulanoctis)
    Ah, thank you very much! Was the acceptance by phone?
    No worries! I'm afraid I don't know. Good luck, though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)
    I just got this from Simmons -

"We are pleased to inform you that your application has reached the required benchmark to be progressed to the next stage of our assessment process.

We have experienced extremely high volumes of applications and are currently nearing capacity for our summer scheme this year. As a result, we are unable to schedule you onto an assessment centre at this time.

We anticipate that we will be able to let you know more details of your application’s progress by the first week of March, and should you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or a member of the Graduate Recruitment team on the telephone number below."

I'm so confused Do you think its a polite PFO or a sorry we're full?
    Think it means they will want to take you, but unfortunately there is no placement left in the current intake of summer vacation scheme.

Maybe they will offer you a place in the next intake?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh maybe - I hope so!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    IM anyone?

Also rejection for Bristows workshop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    IM anyone?

Also rejection for Bristows workshop

Still nothing, going out of my mind every time I get an email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Still nothing, going out of my mind everytime I get an email.
    Same here. Although mine went very badly and they usually send rejections out later (well they did last year) so not expecting to hear from them for a while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Still nothing, going out of my mind every time I get an email.
    Me too! Still waiting on a number of applications and a couple of interviews.... this is not fun!

ReputationRep:
    PFO bristows workshop today
    RPC emailed today saying we'll get back to you in March- pretty lazy considering they havent even asked me to do a test... A mate who did the test got the same email a week ago?
    What are the latest updates on Taylor Wessing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Same here. Although mine went very badly and they usually send rejections out later (well they did last year) so not expecting to hear from them for a while!
    Mine didn't go brilliantly either! So expecting PFO.... it's just a matter of when

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Bird and Bird post-WG test?

Also anyone heard from Taylor Wessing or Bristows? The wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    Another reply in from Bristows, and it's good news.

Current status:

Bristows - Video Interview to do!
    RPC - Verbal reasoning to do this afternoon. Have done some practices, not feeling too hopeful.

Bond Dickinson - PFO
    Olswang - PFO

Addleshaw Goddard - waiting

I have never done a video interview before, can anyone give me an idea of what to expect from Bristows? Is it like Skype or do I record? If so, will I have the opportunity to view the video before I send it? All this new-fangled interview malarky...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scsmith4321)

Sorry, posted at the same time as you. Literally just heard from Bristows - fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlebitlost)
    PFO bristows workshop today
    RPC emailed today saying we'll get back to you in March- pretty lazy considering they havent even asked me to do a test... A mate who did the test got the same email a week ago?
    What are the latest updates on Taylor Wessing ?
    I'm sorry to hear that about Bristows! May I ask when you applied?
    Heard back from TW about an AC last week, I applied a while ago though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooOldForTC)
    Sorry, posted at the same time as you. Literally just heard from Bristows - fingers crossed for you
    Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply to Bristows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scsmith4321)

Still waiting to hear back from Bird&Bird! Did you have to do the test by the 9th Feb too?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.