Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    See here's what I mean about Giroud..

He'll be the perfect player to bring on around the 75th minute, if we still have the lead

He'll hold the ball high up the field, he'll roll around.. Waste time etc etc

This doesn't mean I'm suggesting that I'm ok with having sanogo as a first striker - I mean we need to buy another ST

ReputationRep:
    I thought we were going to get over run in the midfield :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    See here's what I mean about Giroud..

He'll be the perfect player to bring on around the 75th minute, if we still have the lead

He'll hold the ball high up the field, he'll roll around.. Waste time etc etc

This doesn't mean I'm suggesting that I'm ok with having sanogo as a first striker - I mean we need to buy another ST

If Giroud had been on he'd of lost the ball Sanogo assisted and Ramsey would have never scored that 2nd goal

edit : ****, Giroud's warming up. Would rather bring AOC on!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    that being said, you're playing so well that i doubt the score would be any different even if the city first team were playing.
    It would be. I mean they have literally 3/4 of their first 11 playing, it would be a completely different game. Arsenal are playing well though of course.

ReputationRep:
    Moyes won it last year...

ReputationRep:
    We still need a big bad midfield destroyer.

ReputationRep:
    City don't even look that interested, can't take away from Arsenal's performance though.

ReputationRep:
    they will still probably score, their back line sucks ass though, absolutely no organisation or effort whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    City don't even look that interested, can't take away from Arsenal's performance though.

It's more of just Toure and Fernando not offering the protection then the whole of city tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    We still need a big bad midfield destroyer.

This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Micah Richards)
    Moyes won it last year...
    Against Wigan. So?

ReputationRep:
    sanogo's pace and ability to make runs is the difference.

giroud wont do that. he'll stand on the box until the other 9 players bring the ball to him. hope we dont see much of him this season. his style of play is detrimental now.

think campbell as a striker would also be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3isenberg)
    Against Wigan. So?
    So if Wenger wins it that means he's on the same level as Moyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    You're chatting a load of *******s aren't you. I conveniently forgot them because they are in the first team **** me I was right about you from day 1 wasn't I an irrational butch feminist.

What the **** has Campbell got to do with anything have I swapped to some sort of reality where I just said Campbell was first team 10 mins ago or are you chatting out your arse again
    There is a reason you are on my ignore list butty. You really cannot talk about people chatting *******s when you do it on a constant basis Butt. Absolute spanner.

Irrational perhaps, butch, far from it, I just don't appreciate people coming at me in an aggressive manner, they will get it back, and definitely not a feminist, I can't stand them.

My point is you pillock, for everyone who will no doubt excuse City by saying, that they don't have their first team playing is that neither do we. This may be closer to out first team than theirs is but it still isn't. But feel free to engage your selective LFC style understanding, as you always do.

The Campbell point was that he isn't first team but Poldi is (by first team I don't meant starting XI, I was hoping you would realise that) yet we will get the typical rubbish about it being a weakened City. I fully expect you to be one of those having a go at us because you are not and will never be an Arsenal fan, just an incredibly dedicated troll with fair too much time on your hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The team should be winning this 4-0 at least. Ramseys by far the best player on the pitch his work rate is ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Chambers was left for dead there
    A better question you should be asking is where was Debuchy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    wouldreadagain/10
    You ride buttys **** anyway, for some foolish reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    sanogo's pace and ability to make runs is the difference.

giroud wont do that. he'll stand on the box until the other 9 players bring the ball to him. hope we dont see much of him this season. his style of play is detrimental now.

think campbell as a striker would also be good.
    Wenger thinks it's his fitness opposed to just his general ****ness

We could do so much better than Giroud though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Micah Richards)
    So if Wenger wins it that means he's on the same level as Moyes
    :yy: Great banter.

ReputationRep:
    How many subs we allowed ? Giroud for yaya. Monreal for kos -sorry ?
    Sanchez off for ox.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.