Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself *Be nice, don't want to get this closed* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Looool what? I'm handsome?

I honestly don't think I'm good-looking bro, but thanks for that, I really appreciate it

As for ''Bengiii'', I'm not actually sure, I think since Pakistanis call themselves ''Pakis'', we call ourselves ''Bengiiis'' :lol:
    #confidencetip - a lot uglier people out there

I don't like the sound of it, not very catchy at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    LOL you really don't get the majority of the male gender do you?
    I know some guys who'd just wouldn't look twice at a girl in short shorts and crop tops, mainly because she looks attention seeking whore? :lol:
    Standards no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Thanks guys, but it's gone
    waaa- *sigh* after all this ive been offline and still have no idea what you look like :eek: ah well sorry that people made you feel as though you had to take it down...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 29Bilal96)
    waaa- *sigh* after all this ive been offline and still have no idea what you look like :eek: ah well sorry that people made you feel as though you had to take it down...
    Aha don't worry about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    #confidencetip - a lot uglier people out there

I don't like the sound of it, not very catchy at all
    loool, but there's a lot more good-looking people out there too

Ah such is life. Imagine if you were one of the hottest guys on the planet, can you imagine? Life would be ridiculous. Girls will do everything for you.

Loool I don't mind too much, Bengii is easier to say than Bangladeshi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophsha)
    I know some guys who'd just wouldn't look twice at a girl in short shorts and crop tops, mainly because she looks attention seeking whore? :lol:
    Standards no?
    Unless we were getting pussy in other places, then no, men don't have standards. We look at women as sexual objects. FACTS
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Standards no?
    Being hot is a prerequisite. No ones even considering the ugly ones.

ReputationRep:
    Unless we were getting pussy in other places, then no, men don't have standards. We look at women as sexual objects. FACTS
    And you're just a walking penis
    So itsallgooooddddd

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me, it's up to you, I'm just saying you're really pretty, I'm sure with or without makeup (features that counts right?!) that it attracts guys but that's what you're trying to avoid?

This is why I'm asking what is the purpose of wearing a hijab?
    The only reason most girls use hijab now a days is as a cover up, some girls wear it through the day and take it off during nights out lol.
    There is no point in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So itsallgooooddddd
    Yeppp

ReputationRep:
    So itsallgooooddddd
    Shut the hell up if you're bringing these feminist arguments into a debate about hijabs. It's you feminists who spend all day crying and cutting yourselves due to the crime of rape and here you are slating a measure that is in place to prevent Muslim women getting raped? Double standards entirely. Yes, men have a much much higher libido than women and the way nature works, women have it much easier than men to find sex so men are much more likely to rape.

In Islam, we don't oppress women or treat them like second class citizens. In fact, we love them so much, we want to save them from being molested, THAT'S ALL. If you disagree with that, that's your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to get out more tbh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
    Thank you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
    OH RLY?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reptilian)
    Shut the hell up if you're bringing these feminist arguments into a debate about hijabs. It's you feminists who spend all day crying and cutting yourselves due to the crime of rape and here you are slating a measure that is in place to prevent Muslim women getting raped? Double standards entirely. Yes, men have a much much higher libido than women and the way nature works, women have it much easier than men to find sex so men are much more likely to rape.

In Islam, we don't oppress women or treat them like second class citizens. In fact, we love them so much, we want to save them from being molested, THAT'S ALL. If you disagree with that, that's your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Except rape occurs much more in those countries, due to repression of sexuality and a justice system that favours men.

Just my two pence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So itsallgooooddddd

ReputationRep:
    If any of you wanna start on Biryani, come at me bro.Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406247375.230038.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reptilian)
    If any of you wanna start on Biryani, come at me bro.Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406247375.230038.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah too much carbs G.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to get closed again for clean up...probably another 2/3 pages then bam :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Except rape occurs much more in those countries, due to repression of sexuality and a justice system that favours men.

Just my two pence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where's your evidence for this claim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.