:sad:
Sleepy, very sleepy :frown:
Original post by Mary562

Whats up? :frown:
Original post by Mary562

whats wrong?
I'm feeling sad and listening to sad songs.

Sad Sundays.
stressed and annoyed :frown:
Bored as **** man. All the students are busy with exams I guess and people with real lives are not interesting anyway.
Kinda sad. My boyfriend just went home and I won't see him for another 11 days. It doesn't seem that long, we have gone without seeing each other for way longer, but this time I seem to miss him more :frown:
I feel nostalgic. I wanna watch an old series but I'm clueless as to what to watch though. When I open a video on the episode (where I stopped), I feel like I've lost plot :redface:
Worried. Mind is everywhere because of these exams coming up :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
exstatic- exams in 2 days but I finally feel like i'm in the mind frame to succeed- woo!
Unmotivated, tired, stressed and confused. NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS NEGATIVE MIND SET BECAUSE OF EXAMS STARTING IN 7 DAYS OH MY GOD. :nutcase:
What exams are use doing? Why are they starting so early? 😧

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired and nervous because of my exams tomorrow...
Reply 3074
Confused, betrayed, let down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sexy
A bit crappy to be honest :frown: Been crying for the last half an hour because I feel homesick for the first time ever since starting uni. I think it's because I'm overtired, very stressed about exams, had an email that majorly panicked me earlier, haven't seen some of my friends for days (because of revision), I'm seeing pictures of the animals at my zoo back home, and have been talking to some of my friends back home (some of whom I haven't seen for years) and obviously when I'm this stressed all I want is reassurance from my parents and to cuddle up to my cats. :frown:

Ah, emotions. Just read this over, and my goodness I think I need a good sleep! :redface:

Hopefully, after a good night's sleep and sorting a couple of things out, should be back to my happy and dandy self again tomorrow! :biggrin:
Excited and nervous. My local B&Q store called me and offered me an interview this Friday. I've never had a job interview before so I'm nervous!
Original post by ChemicalBond
A bit crappy to be honest :frown: Been crying for the last half an hour because I feel homesick for the first time ever since starting uni. I think it's because I'm overtired, very stressed about exams, had an email that majorly panicked me earlier, haven't seen some of my friends for days (because of revision), I'm seeing pictures of the animals at my zoo back home, and have been talking to some of my friends back home (some of whom I haven't seen for years) and obviously when I'm this stressed all I want is reassurance from my parents and to cuddle up to my cats. :frown:

Ah, emotions. Just read this over, and my goodness I think I need a good sleep! :redface:

Hopefully, after a good night's sleep and sorting a couple of things out, should be back to my happy and dandy self again tomorrow! :biggrin:

never nice to feel stressed but i think your right, if your overtired you will be a bit more stressed about life. get a good nights sleep and come back to the revision tomorrow and don't worry about being homesick, in a month or so uni will end for the year and you can go back home and relax. hope you feel better soon :smile:
You know what I really hate? :frown: When guys think it's funny to pretend that one of their friends fancies you because you're the ugly one who no one would of course actually fancy. It's a right laugh, isn't :cry:

On a happier note, I've got three of my favourite kids to pull around the zoo tomorrow :woo: Gonna feed them magic stars and galaxy minstrels :awesome:

Latest