Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozo123)
    lol you don't even need to revise for f215 go away
    Considering I got a minimum of 40, I do have to revise!

ReputationRep:
    **** that exam was so unfair I spent hours learning all the ****ing cycles I could have done the same thing without revising at all!!! And the ****ing periotinial dyalysis was like three lines in the book and it was worth 13 marks?! Really??? Like seriously this is so unfair in the past papers I did I got my worse a B and I was hopong for an A but right now I would be happy with a C wth seriously Im so angry!!! If f215 is like this I might just cry in the exam!!!😡😡😡😡😡😭 Ÿ˜­ðŸ˜­

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baffledchick)
    Wishful thinking? I would be over the moon but I don't think they'll be lower than 40 according to what everyone has said on here and even then that's low
    They base it on like the top 20% get A etc... A few years ago it was 40 and last year it was 41; considering last year to be harder than this year, it would suggest that the grade boundaries would be lower since people would have done worst overall.

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 45 out of 60 after going through the unofficial mark scheme given that this was considered 90% last year could it possibly be a high A the is year say 85%+? Any ideas for grade boundaries this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave97)
    They base it on like the top 20% get A etc... A few years ago it was 40 and last year it was 41; considering last year to be harder than this year, it would suggest that the grade boundaries would be lower since people would have done worst overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it could be 39/38 for an A basing it on the lowest for physics A2 last year. Still Ocr science so could happen yea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bossun)
    <font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font><br />
    <br />
    I think it could be 39/38 for an A basing it on the lowest for physics A2 last year. Still Ocr science so could happen yea.
    Sweet, this gives me so much hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carla2837)
    **** that exam was so unfair I spent hours learning all the ****ing cycles I could have done the same thing without revising at all!!! And the ****ing periotinial dyalysis was like three lines in the book and it was worth 13 marks?! Really??? Like seriously this is so unfair in the past papers I did I got my worse a B and I was hopong for an A but right now I would be happy with a C wth seriously Im so angry!!! If f215 is like this I might just cry in the exam!!!😡😡😡😡😡😭𠟘­ðŸ˜­
    I was actually pretty damn happy as I hadn't revised as much at all for the paper and they ask a lot of sort of suggest/application questions lol. I did get quite a few wrong though lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    I'm fuming, it's ridiculous. My suggest answers are different to everyone else's on here so seriously not expecting anything from this paper.

*hug*
    well you all should thank me, I deffo put the grade boundaries down loooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student08)
    well you all should thank me, I deffo put the grade boundaries down loooool
    loool u shouldn't think like that, you probably did better than expected (tbh everyone in my class thought the exam was really hard especially the peritoneal dialysis questions) I did last year paper yesterday morning and got 45 which was an A* but I found this exam really hard so don't worry too much about it)

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I got 48/60 judging from the unofficial mark scheme, but I think the official mark scheme will be a lot stricter.

ReputationRep:
    What ums do you think 51/60 will achieve? Do you think it's enough for the full 90 ums?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a123a)
    What ums do you think 51/60 will achieve? Do you think it's enough for the full 90 ums?
    One billion ums

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry1996)
    Apparently I got 48/60 judging from the unofficial mark scheme, but I think the official mark scheme will be a lot stricter.
    agreed:/ I'm quite worried

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know off the top of their head, the lowest ever A* raw mark?

ReputationRep:
    For the hypothermia question i mentioned how alcohol makes a person not feel the heat as well which would result in the individual not having a behavioural response of putting more clothes on and so will make the symptoms of hypothermia worse causing a positive feedback response.... anyone write anything similar or reckons I will be credited for this?!?!

ReputationRep:
    You had to talk about vasodilation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    I was actually pretty damn happy as I hadn't revised as much at all for the paper and they ask a lot of sort of suggest/application questions lol. I did get quite a few wrong though lol.
    I didnt do bad. But is just so unfair all the hours I spent revising and learning all the cycles not even one came up! And nothing about excretion but the dyalisis question which I didnt like except the calculatio one. Whatever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syystole)
    You had to talk about vasodilation
    I understand that the general consensus is that vasodilation should of been mentioned, however it was a 'suggest' question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nombo)
    Does anyone know off the top of their head, the lowest ever A* raw mark?
    For F214: 44/60 (Jan 2010)

For F215: 66/100 (Jan 2011)

Combined: 114/160 (Jan 2014 and June 2011)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carla2837)
    I didnt do bad. But is just so unfair all the hours I spent revising and learning all the cycles not even one came up! And nothing about excretion but the dyalisis question which I didnt like except the calculatio one. Whatever...
    Yeah. I am also a bit pissed off because I wrote extra information -30mv in that cell, when I think it was +30mv? Like I didn't even need to say that. I also labelled wrong and lost 2 marks there lol. All in all, I know I lost about 10 marks, hopefully should be an A still.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.