(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    This is all Bob ****ing basics :rofl:
    Lol poor you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yea but bro what is your 1rm bosu ball hammer curl? Srs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Which maths exam?
    I don't remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Ok, expert nutritionist.
    What Woody is saying isn't rocket science. It takes some time learning around it but it isn't that hard.

ReputationRep:
    X
    Yes precisely. dairychocolate Woody has explained it pretty clearly here. You friend for the record is probably grossly exaggerating since most guys who don't lift won't even have a 5000 caloric maintenance, unless their activity level is extremely high which is pretty plausible.

Lyle McDonald covers the topic in more details in his Fat Loss and Flexible Dieting books

Don't bother bro, guy's an *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    What Woody is saying isn't rocket science. It takes some time learning around it but it isn't that hard.
    It would seem that none of you understand sacasam. Granted it's harder to read online than off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Yes precisely. dairychocolate Woody has explained it pretty clearly here. You friend for the record is probably grossly exaggerating since most guys who don't lift won't even have a 5000 caloric maintenance, unless their activity level is extremely high which is pretty plausible.

Lyle McDonald covers the topic in more details in his Fat Loss and Flexible Dieting books
    I workout in the gym but I'm sitting on my desk 24/7 either youtube/tsr/studying etc
    and my maintenance is 2200 calories and I'm currently on 2400, which is my surplus.

Slow and steady wins the race.
    5000 does seem a lot but there are so many variables to consider like you said.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by undercxver)
    I appreciate your time out to write this.
    I was sort of hoping I'd send myself off to sleep while I was writing it :lol: Only reason I wrote it out tbh, evidently the guy wants to be skinny so I needn't have bothered.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Don't bother bro, guy's an *****.
    Yea but he is also a bit of a xenophobe so make sure to pirate his books. I've got the RFLD somewhere :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I was sort of hoping I'd send myself off to sleep while I was writing it :lol: Only reason I wrote it out tbh, evidently the guy wants to be skinny so I needn't have bothered.
    Sorry you were just brought to stroke sae's ego. Nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Yea but he is also a bit of a xenophobe so make sure to pirate his books. I've got the RFLD somewhere :lol:
    I never knew! Lucky I did that to begin with If you need any of them let me know, same goes to WoodyMKC XxKingSniprxX and anyone else.

ServantOfMorgoth No I tagged him to educate you since he's pretty good at presenting nutritional concepts. Clearly should not have.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sorry you were just brought to stroke sae's ego. Nothing else.
    I was trying to work out what your avatar reminds me of and I think it might be Atreyu.

Great film. I approve.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I never knew! Lucky I did that to begin with If you need any of them let me know, same goes to WoodyMKC XxKingSniprxX and anyone else.

ServantOfMorgoth No I tagged him to educate you since he's pretty good at presenting nutritional concepts. Clearly should not have.
    Yea, he's not a particularly nice person. His content is indeed very good though. I'm always happy to have more to read so if you could send me what you have at some point that would be grand. Thanks.

ReputationRep:

You were expecting me to "learn" after you basically said I'm a piece of ****?? If I have a problem with people I tell them, plain and simple you've been talking to me for days and now this? You're a snake!

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to work out what your avatar reminds me of and I think it might be Atreyu.

Great film. I approve.
    Right.

ReputationRep:
    You were expecting me to "learn" after you basically said I'm a piece of ****?? If I have a problem with people I tell them, plain and simple you've been talking to me for days and now this? You're a snake!
    You sent me 2 PMs fam and after that I ignored you, chill. Treat others with respect and you'll be treated the same.

ReputationRep:
    You sent me 2 PMs fam and after that I ignored you, chill. Treat others with respect and you'll be treated the same.
    You PM-ED me???

ReputationRep:
    You PM-ED me???
    Yes, because I thought you were nice It was my mistake.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Right.
    It's a classic film - no shame.

How about Lex from The Tribe. He was cool.

ReputationRep:
    It's a classic film - no shame.

How about Lex from The Tribe. He was cool.

I know what you're trying to do. It's not going to work.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.