Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what a rubbish day. feel so down and lonely and i've had a few drinks which hasn't helped at all. so sick of this girl at uni already. she's so *****y. just want to get away from the world. would be better if i died.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, the anxiety has subsided. I really don't feel safe, I can hear music from somewhere, and my bed doesn't feel like my own, despite it being my own duvet and pillow. The afternoon was quite good, but I hate night time activities...
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
...why bother with life when there are so many little ****s out there who want to do nothing but make your life miserable? :cry:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
...why bother with life when there are so many little ****s out there who want to do nothing but make your life miserable? :cry:
:hugs: whats happened pet? please keep trying. *hands over tissues and chocolate soup from 'chocolate soup' in edinburgh* xx
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
How are you today? :hugs: xx

Hi laus - hows u??
Yeh i still feel the same. Its difficult not to feel otherwise.
Like i said its alright though .
Things just happen and if you dont like where you are then you can always change things!!
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All ok so far; mum helped me unpack, got my id card (look like a knob in the picture though :p:), flatmates seem ok, not really spoken too much although I keep trying. Campus is huge :afraid:

Hope you're all ok. :hugs: for everyone.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
All ok so far; mum helped me unpack, got my id card (look like a knob in the picture though :p:), flatmates seem ok, not really spoken too much although I keep trying. Campus is huge :afraid:

Hope you're all ok. :hugs: for everyone.
I'm glad things are going well - where are you living? I looked round Tocil on the open day, and somewhere else called Vicks or something...:confused:
-M$ [email protected]
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey, c'mon keep courage dear. :hugs: :jumphug:

Ignore people out there, they are made to make life miserable. :grouphugs:

I hope you feel better soon sweetheart. :hugs: :jumphug:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Having too many what if thoughts. Too many bad thoughts. Work covered all this up, and now I haven't a clue what to do with myself. My outlook is another block of flats, and then more. I wish I could run away and hide but I don't know anywhere. I hate this, I want some grass, but I don't know how to get there. If I tried, people'll ask. Also, it's sunday so buses may be a bit on the off. :cry: I feel so alone, and that's because I am alone, alone in this city and I can't tell anyone how I feel :cry:
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Having too many what if thoughts. Too many bad thoughts. Work covered all this up, and now I haven't a clue what to do with myself. My outlook is another block of flats, and then more. I wish I could run away and hide but I don't know anywhere. I hate this, I want some grass, but I don't know how to get there. If I tried, people'll ask. Also, it's sunday so buses may be a bit on the off. :cry: I feel so alone, and that's because I am alone, alone in this city and I can't tell anyone how I feel :cry:
Are you stuck in a city because you have moved to uni? If so, they must have some kind of pastoral support where there will be someone to talk to and help you out... which uni are you at? EDIT: Just read back through and seen that you are at university. Do you know who you can contact to speak to? Loads of people have problems and are unhappy when they first get to uni, even if they aren't unwell to begin with, and there will be some sort of support service you can use.

If you want to chat, I'm here.
Feel better soon.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Are you stuck in a city because you have moved to uni? If so, they must have some kind of pastoral support where there will be someone to talk to and help you out... which uni are you at? EDIT: Just read back through and seen that you are at university. Do you know who you can contact to speak to? Loads of people have problems and are unhappy when they first get to uni, even if they aren't unwell to begin with, and there will be some sort of support service you can use.

If you want to chat, I'm here.
Feel better soon.
Yeah, I'm at Aston, and just moved yday. I'm going to try and get that sorted tomorrow, in terms of support. I have to speak to a fair few people and yeah, but I hope something can be done...
I think once I've been shown around I'll be a bit better, I'll know where the supermarkets are and stuff, but until them I'm stuck here! I might pester Luke about parks later (watch out mate!) because he lives here I think?
I'm just organising some stuff atm, so I'm feeling a bit better (and blasting my music!)
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi guys.
I feel like crap again. Even though I'm at my new college and I've made new friends I can't stop thinking about the people who made my life hell at my last school
I HATE it,I just can't stop thinking about them.

My Dad noticed the scars on my arms today and doesn't believe that they're old so he's booked an emergency appointment at the psychiatrist (which may I add he was moaning about having to pay for) tomorrow.

I hate myself so much
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I'm at Aston, and just moved yday. I'm going to try and get that sorted tomorrow, in terms of support. I have to speak to a fair few people and yeah, but I hope something can be done...
I think once I've been shown around I'll be a bit better, I'll know where the supermarkets are and stuff, but until them I'm stuck here! I might pester Luke about parks later (watch out mate!) because he lives here I think?
I'm just organising some stuff atm, so I'm feeling a bit better (and blasting my music!)
I hope things go alright for you, I can't imagine how hard it must be starting in a new city and having to battle with your own issues, but keep going things will be ok.

And your not alone, im hereeee!! Birmingham can be a bit daunting at times, but its alright, I can understand why your feeling strange about it all its normal. If you need anyhelp at all, im here
Im sure once your settled down you will be fine
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
Hi guys.
I feel like crap again. Even though I'm at my new college and I've made new friends I can't stop thinking about the people who made my life hell at my last school
I HATE it,I just can't stop thinking about them.

My Dad noticed the scars on my arms today and doesn't believe that they're old so he's booked an emergency appointment at the psychiatrist (which may I add he was moaning about having to pay for) tomorrow.

I hate myself so much
sorry your feeling bad, is there no way you can make your dad see that they are old scars, if not, just go to the appointment and explain there.

Its hard to leave the past behind sometimes, but your last school is gone, its over with, and just try your best at college.

Hope things will be alright :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I hope things go alright for you, I can't imagine how hard it must be starting in a new city and having to battle with your own issues, but keep going things will be ok.

And your not alone, im hereeee!! Birmingham can be a bit daunting at times, but its alright, I can understand why your feeling strange about it all its normal. If you need anyhelp at all, im here
Im sure once your settled down you will be fine
Luke, I'm gonna PM you with a few qs when I get in later, about stuff, so get your directional cap on! (I joke! )
I just need some place names and how to get there!

I hope you're okay? :hugs:
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Uuuurrrrgggghhhhhhhhh....... did anyone ever die of period pains? Or will I be the first?
Oww.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Luke, I'm gonna PM you with a few qs when I get in later, about stuff, so get your directional cap on! (I joke! )
I just need some place names and how to get there!

I hope you're okay? :hugs:
Thats fine i'll help as much as i can.

Im alright tonight thanks.

(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Uuuurrrrgggghhhhhhhhh....... did anyone ever die of period pains? Or will I be the first?
Oww.
:hugs:
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ugh, I really just want to die right now

I've got a work trial on Wednesday, and apparently if I don't attend it then my benefits may be affected...but with all that's gone on these past couple of days, I really don't think I'd be up to it :cry:
-M$ [email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ugh, I really just want to die right now

I've got a work trial on Wednesday, and apparently if I don't attend it then my benefits may be affected...but with all that's gone on these past couple of days, I really don't think I'd be up to it :cry:
Heyyyyyyy am soo sorrry.. :hugs: :jumphug: But odnt say stuff like that...:sad:

Life is very harsh at times but dying isnt the answer. :no:

Big hugs fro you. :hugs: :grouphugs: :jumphug: :flowers:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm at uni and unpacked. Everyone is really nice but it's hard being around people. I've come upstairs now because I can't face them. Spent a while downstairs and had a couple of drinks though. I feel bad for being unsociable and coming back to my room but I don't know how to act around people. I sit there being quiet and not saying anything and I'm scared they'll hate me so I'm hiding away instead.

*cuddles for everyone* :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.89%
No - but I will (87)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.74%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (537)
47.65%

Watched Threads