Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Rusty's doomed!

Kidding!

I just realized that Rusty said she's gonna be kept for a week...that means...she'll be back in a week anyway
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Okay!

*waits for week*

ReputationRep:
    Wow! You're a useless second in command.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well why don't you do something, i'm guessing your third in command

but then again...waiting a week isn't so bad :party:

ReputationRep:
    Wait . . . so we're trusting the word of some sheep? Why should we believe them? We should save rusty_diamond before it's too late!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah...why ARE we trusting the sheep :eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Because they promised they were telling the truth this time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well as third in command (is there even such thing?:confused:) I say we give the :sheep: a chance and trust them. But they are still our nemisises.:ts:

Guess who's back? Back again.

Anyway, as you may have all guessed, the evil sheep kidnapped me. It was the ones who attempt to be shexy by shaving. Eurgh...*shudders* That is soooo not for sheep.

Anyway, I suffered in solitary confinement in their wooly fortress. It was guarded by steely-eyed doves. When I close my eyes, I can still hear their gruelling cooes...
    Then on the 27th day, hark, I heard the sound of an approuching radish.

Er... Ofcourse, I mean The Green Manalishi or O'Radishen. He approached on his noble steed...

And ward off the frightful sheep with a haggard broomstick. T'was a most enlightening experience.
    And so, weary yet relieved, I stumble upon you lot...

It's good to be back.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Aaawwww, the pony is SO CUTE!
    Ahem. Anyway . . . oh my gosh, Yo-Less is back! Let's celebrate with non-yellow smilies: :ditto: :eek2: :tee: :elefant: :gthumb: :pig: :toofunny:
    EDIT: The radish is cute too.

ReputationRep:
    yo-less! :hugs:

:party:

ok, first in command ish back...someone can command AJ now...so are we gonna save rusty?

or are we really gonna trust the sheep :ninja:

OK, I'm rather dazed. Sort of like someone who has just sumbled out of bed. And not eaten breakfast

What's happening?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by yo-less)
    OK, I'm rather dazed. Sort of like someone who has just sumbled out of bed. And not eaten breakfast

What's happening?
    Rusty Diamond (who joined after you left) has been captured. Since I'm only second in command (how did I get that rank again???) I cannot act without orders. So I've been sitting here with my huge army of assorted farm animals while all the others did the work.

:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Woo!:party: Welcome back Yo-yo! ^_^

And as for what we were doing, what he said.^ 'Xept, instead of doing nothing I've been practising my Parseltongue so I can actually talk to my snake army instead of having to attempt to communicate using vague sign-language. 'Cos snakes aren't very good at sign language.
    Something to do with the lack of arms.

And AJ, you're second in command 'cos we drew straws. Memba?

*would join celebration with non-yellow smiliys, but the yellow smiliys have sabotaged my computer and can no longer access non-yellow smiliys*

ReputationRep:
    Just to be entirely random . . . whatever happened to FOALY and Ignotus~Veritas? They were here about a billion pages ago, but they disappeared.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    More people to be rescued from those pesky sheep. They're actually quite efficient considering they lack opposable thumbs...

ReputationRep:
    And we still don't know where the secret hideout is!

ReputationRep:
    It's probably on a hill. If we all go stumbling around on all the hills that have sheep on 'em, one of us will be bound to find the secret hideout. Then we STRIKE!!!

Or we could just ask Yo-yo, who's actually been there...

ReputationRep:
    It looks like Yo-Yo is online . . . but she's not on this page. How tragic.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.