Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    :eek:
    I thought it was bad that I've only just broken up, but ouch!
    I havent broken up yet either! Am soooo tired

ReputationRep:
    Still 4 days to go for me too Counting down the hours!!

ReputationRep:
    And so the revision (and procrastination) begins!

ReputationRep:
    Tee hee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    :eek:
    I thought it was bad that I've only just broken up, but ouch!
    Another one here, we don't break up for a while yet.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Another one here, we don't break up for a while yet.
    I'll enjoy pre-clin whilst I can then :p:. Do you know if the school lets anyone intercalate outside Soton/MedSci? I really like pharmacology and Brighton does the iBSc. But I guess it's a no, because no one's mentioned it :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felt_monkey)
    I'll enjoy pre-clin whilst I can then :p:. Do you know if the school lets anyone intercalate outside Soton/MedSci? I really like pharmacology and Brighton does the iBSc. But I guess it's a no, because no one's mentioned it :emo:
    Yep, you can intercalate out of Soton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felt_monkey)
    I intercalated elsewhere, but since they introduced the BMedSci they have drastically reduced the numbers of people who are allowed to go elsewhere to intercalate. Those that were allowed last year were told that if they went, they were not guaranteed a place back in fourth year and that they might have to take another year out.

Definitely make the most of pre-clinicals. I don't remember what I did with all of that time off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy spangles)
    I havent broken up yet either! Am soooo tired
    We get a 4 day holiday (inc. weekend). Woop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophyy)
    Please god tell me you don't row :P
    ermmm...

yourself? GKT tennis?

ReputationRep:
    It's something like 23 degrees outside, been sunny all day. Amazing time to be a student bum.

For about 5 minutes until you realise you have finals in 7 weeks. Depressing.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Yep, you can intercalate out of Soton.

(Original post by Sarky)
    I intercalated elsewhere, but since they introduced the BMedSci they have drastically reduced the numbers of people who are allowed to go elsewhere to intercalate. Those that were allowed last year were told that if they went, they were not guaranteed a place back in fourth year and that they might have to take another year out.

Definitely make the most of pre-clinicals. I don't remember what I did with all of that time off!
    Thanking you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    ermmm...

yourself? GKT tennis?
    GKT hockey :P
    Hows your year going then?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh why did I enjoy limb anatomy when we studied it? Revising it is painful.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Compartments FTW :yep:

Are you looking at upper or lower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    ermmm...

yourself? GKT tennis?
    The fact that the oars don't line up with the handles in your signature is really annoying me. Just sayin...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    You're mad...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyraell)
    The fact that the oars don't line up with the handles in your signature is really annoying me. Just sayin...
    Yeah they do. Optical illusion. If you take a piece of paper and make a line between the two they match perfectly.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Compartments FTW :yep:

Are you looking at upper or lower?
    Finished upper yesterday, halfway through lower at this point. Compartments can suck it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    You're mad...
    Quite possibly. Most likely it was because I knew it well at the time due to sure geekitude, now it's just reems of facts where I remember none of the detail. Can't wait to get through this (and the back) to get revising much more interesting stuff like endo and neuro.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.