Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seville derby in 5 minutes... one of my favourite football fixtures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    Seville derby in 5 minutes... one of my favourite football fixtures.
    Mine too. A pity the match wasn't great, I usually prefer Betis to win XD

ReputationRep:
    Man getting hit by the injury bug big time. So many muscle strains its like its contagious :rofl:

No Sanchez is the reason we lost

ReputationRep:
    So apparently Perez wants to flog Ramos on the market for 60m. :holmes:

SIGN HIM UP BARCELONA! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    So apparently Perez wants to flog Ramos on the market for 60m. :holmes:

SIGN HIM UP BARCELONA! :rofl:
    He would be great for Barcelona but Madrid would never sell to them.

Would probably be very good for Man City? I can't see him going to Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'd love to see someone spunk that on Ramos. Horrendously overrated because he plays for Madrid and is therefore overrated on FIFA.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    He would be great for Barcelona but Madrid would never sell to them.

Would probably be very good for Man City? I can't see him going to Chelsea.
    I would love it but no way in hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    :rofl: I'd love to see someone spunk that on Ramos. Horrendously overrated because he plays for Madrid and is therefore overrated on FIFA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dunno hes actually okay just he has those moments of rashness and brainfarts. When he's focused I think Ramos is a damn good defender :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Nice to get Adriano and Alves back though

ReputationRep:
    Ramos would be ideal for City. Him and Kompany together, would compliment each other nicely. Pellegrini's worked with him before aswell but Mourinho may be interested despite their differences at Madrid. Maybe less frenetic media environment here might work for their relationship. 17 red cards for Ramos lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Ramos would be ideal for City. Him and Kompany together, would compliment each other nicely. Pellegrini's worked with him before aswell but Mourinho may be interested despite their differences at Madrid. Maybe less frenetic media environment here might work for their relationship. 17 red cards for Ramos lol.
    LOL dude has some aggression problems, but if he can keep his cool then he is an asset to any team's defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    LOL dude has some aggression problems, but if he can keep his cool then he is an asset to any team's defence.
    He must hold the record for most red cards or the most in Europe ever.

I still can't forget when he decided to tackle his Barca Spanish team mates in one of the Classicos (maybe the 5-0 loss I think) after getting sent off. I imagine his Spanish team mates from Barca have to grin and bear him despite wanting to nut him

ReputationRep:
    He must hold the record for most red cards or the most in Europe ever.

I still can't forget when he decided to tackle his Barca Spanish team mates in one of the Classicos (maybe the 5-0 loss I think) after getting sent off. I imagine his Spanish team mates from Barca have to grin and bear him despite wanting to nut him
    Is that the game where he pushed Xavi/Puyol?

ReputationRep:
    Is that the game where he pushed Xavi/Puyol?
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was the 5-0 Classico drubbing Madrid got. Mourinho's first in charge.

EDIT: Quick Google check, and yes it was the 5-0 drubbing that Ramos got the red for getting involved with Xavi/Puyol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was the 5-0 Classico drubbing Madrid got. Mourinho's first in charge.

EDIT: Quick Google check, and yes it was the 5-0 drubbing that Ramos got the red for getting involved with Xavi/Puyol.
    Yeah I remember, I think Messi ended up scoring a beasty goal where he went passed everyone:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I remember, I think Messi ended up scoring a beasty goal where he went passed everyone:coma:
    Did he? I think you're referring to the CL semi-final in 2011 at the Bernabeu?

What I remember from that 5-0 drubbing in the second half was a drooling, awe-inspiring moment when Barca were passing the ball around in the middle of the park around Madrid's midfield that encapsulated the difference between them. Iniesta/Xavi involved in that move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Overrated? Have you seen him playing with the spanish national team? He's a fantastic player. It's difficult to find a deffender, better than him.

ReputationRep:
    Bale starting to settle.

Scored a goal and now produced a great assist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Bale starting to settle.

Scored a goal and now produced a great assist.
    Ended with a hattrick

ReputationRep:
    More impressive than the hat-trick was the ball for Benzema's goal - brilliant.

Neymar was showing how well he was settling in at Barca but at this rate, Bale will could be one who wins the 'war' between the battle of the young stars.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.