Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Hope you people are happy, you've scared poor ILU into editing her post taking off the pic.

Poor lass.
    If you can do an google image search of that photo of hers, you might be able to get her twitter

(Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Is this you?
    If yes, I hate you, I'm jealous, you're gorgeous -_-

It's here, brah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    i am really dissapointed in this
    You'll get over it bby. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    If you can do an google image search of that photo of hers, you might be able to get her twitter
    Already done, she's cute.

(Original post by Emre944)
    At least we didn't threaten her with "unleashing the dragon". :rolleyes:
    i'm sorry, who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Dude :zomg: That was harsh!
    She insulted how another guy looked, I was simply showing her what it feels like to be referred to as ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Oh my gosh he knows it's a joke. We're actually 'friends'. (I never know if you can count people on TSR as an actual friend). Thank you for that though. :yy:
    Well, as long as it was a joke.

You don't look ugly. But I was just making a point of showing you what it feels like to be called ugly so you don't do it to others.

sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Already done, she's cute.

i'm sorry, who are you?
    Just another follower of the thread. I hope I didn't offend you or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    MCM Expo?
    :yep: the one in October at ExCel last year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenatlantic)
    They are adorable but after years of being dragged around places and that it's not looking the same but idm
    Can you remember where yours was from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alas I cannot

Think it's about time I reveal myself considering I've been using this forum for about three years

Taken when I was freshers repping at the start of this year so excuse the UV paint

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  Me.png
Views: 121
Size:  250.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Well, as long as it was a joke.

You don't look ugly. But I was just making a point of showing you what it feels like to be called ugly so you don't do it to others.

sorry
    It actually made me laugh, don't worry about it. Like, I laughed for a good 5 minutes. :lol: I'd never intentionally call someone ugly anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It actually made me laugh, don't worry about it. Like, I laughed for a good 5 minutes. :lol: I'd never intentionally call someone ugly anyway.
    I thought you were leaving TSR for a month?

You are far too addicted to this site.

You remind me of the 50 year old chain smoker and I am the teen slowly starting to develop a habit.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I'm doing this lol, yay for revision & no makeup... Sorry to scare anyone hahaha x

Name:  130510-123728.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  252.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    I did one last night but I was in bed so here's one of me walking around Sports Direct...which I'm actually doing now. Yay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimpleTom)
    I thought you were leaving TSR for a month?

You are far too addicted to this site.

You remind me of the 50 year old chain smoker and I am the teen slowly starting to develop a habit.
    I was going to, but then someone quoted me on the Firmers thread and I thought it would be mean to just leave them without a reply. I'm struggling to leave again.

Actually, I'm only 49.

ReputationRep:

Ha. People should be more careful with what pictures they post on here :yep:

What's most annoying is the fact that the picture she posted was not the first she took or even unedited :rolleyes:

I think people should edit their quotes since she clearly doesn't want her picture to be displayed on this thread anymore.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    Ha. People should be more careful with what pictures they post on here :yep:

What's most annoying is the fact that the picture she posted was not the first she took or even unedited :rolleyes:

I think people should edit their quotes since she clearly doesn't want her picture to be displayed on this thread anymore.
    This.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Seriously, I am leaving now. I shall leave you with this. It's not the lab coat picture (None of you are going to see that - there's not enough demand. ) but it'll do. I look crazy, but all the best Chemists are...

Attachment 214598

Bye guys!
    A lab coat on a girl is awesome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    A lab coat on a girl is awesome :yep:
    Ahh. This we can't agree on.

I prefer my women without

/creepypost
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    Ahh. This we can't agree on.

I prefer my women without

/creepypost
    looooooooooool

I'm gonna be so distracted in my lab practicals at uni :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I am leaving now. I shall leave you with this. It's not the lab coat picture (None of you are going to see that - there's not enough demand. ) but it'll do. I look crazy, but all the best Chemists are...

Attachment 214598

Bye guys!
    Meh...

ReputationRep:

Attachment 214598

Bye guys!
    Why do you keep posting photos of yourself? It's not as if your face changes on a daily basis and you have to keep updating us all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.