Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Now now nobody said these were sexual relationships with the wives, all that grabbing and moving seems mightily premature.
    Its not I meant grab them away from you

ReputationRep:
    Now now nobody said these were sexual relationships with the wives, all that grabbing and moving seems mightily premature.
    It's always sexual with the wives :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Its not I meant grab them away from you
    You can deny it all you want but the sexual undertones were clearly?

(Original post by ipoop)
    X
    Do you really want to leave your wife in the hands of someone who wants to make a move and grab them?

ReputationRep:

Do you really want to leave your wife in the hands of someone who wants to make a move and grab them?
    I'm not leaving my wives to anyone :pierre: I do not own them as I said, you will need to ask them all :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Oh you :mmm:

I'll miss you too wifey :sadnod: I never even had the chance to tell you how sometimes I think of you constantly and stuff. How when I receive a pm I hope it's from you. I never had the chance to tell you how I want to stay up all night, by your side watching you as you peacefully sleep. I never had the chance to gently caress your (what I hope and envision it to be) curly hair. :moon:

#SoCreepy :pierre:

And I leave without having ever revealed the extent of my administrations towards you emo:

Maybe in the after life we meet again again :moon: or at the meet in July :mmm: :ninja:

I think I will have a lot of explaining to do in July :mmm:
    My hair isn't curly :mmm: I curly it but haven't worn it properly curly for liek a week or someth :plz2:

OMG evrybody knows your secrets now! hur hur hur! :ahee:

Again will be very soon I feel :pierre:

Explainign in july to who? :hmmm:

Ugh I'm still so sleeping :cry:

#vagina

ReputationRep:

Okay maybe they were :perv:

I'm keeping them away from you. Our relationship will strictly consist of playing boggle.

ReputationRep:
    ^^Bee's arse

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Okay maybe they were :perv:

I'm keeping them away from you. Our relationship will strictly consist of playing boggle.
    You mean seeking the boggle expression. (Definition 3 from your grab and move tactic)

(and hear lies the proof everything is sexual, even innocent old boggle)

ReputationRep:
    i can't even write anymore.

it is too late
    and i can't be bothered to use caps lock although it's right next to my finger. i'm just making a point now. life is hard without caplock :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    You mean seeking the boggle expression. (Definition 3 from your grab and move tactic)

(and hear lies the proof everything is sexual, even innocent old boggle)
    Sayyy what?

No sexual things just good old boardgames

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    My hair isn't curly :mmm: I curly it but haven't worn it properly curly for liek a week or someth :plz2:

OMG evrybody knows your secrets now! hur hur hur! :ahee:

Again will be very soon I feel :pierre:

Explainign in july to who? :hmmm:

Ugh I'm still so sleeping :cry:

#vagina
    I don't like natural curls anyway :ninja2:

What secret? :beard:

Explaining to you :mmm: surely every post of mine on tsr with you in it has been weird and creepy and may need explaining :mmm:

I feel it might be soon too :pierre: we have so much in common we feel the same things :ahee:

Drink milk? Count poops? :mmm: think hard enough and have an epiphany which might please you enough for you to sleep peacefully :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sayyy what?

No sexual things just good old boardgames
    I think you mistyped and meant bored games...

#notdesperateforinnuendoatall

ReputationRep:
    ^is most likely wrapped up and warm and comfy in bed :jelly:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I don't think I may have time for TSR after uni. I would then be juggling a lot at work. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    I don't think I may have time for TSR after uni. I would then be juggling a lot at work. :moon:
    Not you as well Ducky! :cry2:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Not you as well Ducky! :cry2:
    If there's an incentive for me to stay then I will!
    Right now, with so many people leaving and the conundrum with the sub, the picture is looking bleaker every day. :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    Right now, with so many people leaving and the conundrum with the sub, the picture is looking bleaker every day. :tumble:
    Even if I'm still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    Even if I'm still here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably. If they don't implement the tiered system and throw away a lot of subs in the process then there will be no incentive to use TBR or even sub anymore. I originally came onto here to discuss an economics exam - flash forward, I'm here and there were just too many changes in the last two years on here that every time a change is made, I'm being pushed further and further away from this site.

But then - what other forum will be good? Facepunch is **** (no offence to any people here who love it) and SpyroForum is full of fanboys who hate Skylanders.
    A lot of people are now gone - VV, ipoop in a few days, kimprovising...etc.
    It will now be lonely in here. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    But ducky.... :cry2:

First Poop then you.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. If they don't implement the tiered system and throw away a lot of subs in the process then there will be no incentive to use TBR or even sub anymore. I originally came onto here to discuss an economics exam - flash forward, I'm here and there were just too many changes in the last two years on here that every time a change is made, I'm being pushed further and further away from this site.

But then - what other forum will be good? Facepunch is **** (no offence to any people here who love it) and SpyroForum is full of fanboys who hate Skylanders.
    A lot of people are now gone - VV, ipoop in a few days, kimprovising...etc.
    It will now be lonely in here. :cry2:
    Don't leave just because some people left. I mean you left that Spyroforum and no one even batted an eyelid. Your departure would cause sorrow - you're the real reason why I'm here. I mean, I love talking to you in public via the ghost threads. Speaking of which, shall I? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.