Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Yupp, i didn't get an email, i just checked track and it came at the top as an update
    Sorry to hear about the rejection. I an sure you have got offers from other schools so you shouldn't be worried
    What time did you get the update if you don't mind telling me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yupp, i didn't get an email, i just checked track and it came at the top as an update
    I'm sorry to hear and wish you luck. Did you you not get an email from ucas track?

ReputationRep:
    YESSSS OFFER FROM BARTSSSS!!!! guys refresh your UCAS they didn't send me an email I just checked

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Sorry to hear about the rejection. I an sure you have got offers from other schools so you shouldn't be worried
    What time did you get the update if you don't mind telling me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dw about it. I was expecting it, and yes i've got an offer from Kings so i'm quite pleased with myself. I got the update at 16:36

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    I'm sorry to hear and wish you luck. Did you you not get an email from ucas track?
    Thank you nope i just checked track.

ReputationRep:
    Reapp rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection.... absoultey gutted ...... GRADUATE TO A100 UKCAT 750 VIA TRACK

ReputationRep:
    If you guys with offers and rejections don't mind me asking, when were your interiews? Thank you very much in advance

ReputationRep:
    Rejected, int'l grad. Good luck to the rest of us ^^

ReputationRep:
    Dw about it. I was expecting it, and yes i've got an offer from Kings so i'm quite pleased with myself. I got the update at 16:36
    Thats great Are you a year 13 student? And what made you say that you were expecting it? Did the interview go really bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is this all A100?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Thats great Are you a year 13 student? And what made you say that you were expecting it? Did the interview go really bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yupp and yeah, i felt so much more pressurized at this interview than Kings but Nottingham was the worst lol good luck to you and everyone else waiting!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who applied to a101 had a decision today?

ReputationRep:
    Yupp and yeah, i felt so much more pressurized at this interview than Kings but Nottingham was the worst lol good luck to you and everyone else waiting!!!
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Rejection.... absoultey gutted ...... GRADUATE TO A100 UKCAT 750 VIA TRACK

Oh no!! I had my fingers crossed hello101 will get some good news from Barts soon. This makes me really sad. I am so sorry. Are you waiting for other schools to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilfred87)
    Anybody who applied to a101 had a decision today?
    Nothing for me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willois)
    Rejected, int'l grad. Good luck to the rest of us ^^
    Also an international grad, still no news. Any internationals here still waiting to hear back? Oh my goodness, this wait cannot possibly drag itself into April....

P.S I only read good luck - I didn't realise you got rejected!! I am so sorry. :/ Are you waiting to hear back from any of the other schools you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamin96)
    YESSSS OFFER FROM BARTSSSS!!!! guys refresh your UCAS they didn't send me an email I just checked

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!!! Join the barts club

ReputationRep:
    It's my birthday tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a barts offer on my 18th!

Btw- Happy Birthday to Elton John

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rara13)
    Congratulations!!! Join the barts club
    Are you dentistry?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.