• Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by bubble999)
    Sorryyy didn't see this, been away. Aww you feeling lonely? :mmm:

Am here now :woo:

Yes, very lonely :sadnod:

:woo:

(Original post by incipientT)
    Ah, ok- goodnight then What do you mean, not cool? :eek: And who's Tpot?
    Rosieboo is not cool, anything with boo on the end is not cool I see you still don't like it :giggle:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    Paha, but if I don't point out the mistakes, how will you learn? :mmm:

Nooo don't do that :sad:

Don't remember, 'twas ages ago that it started
    True that :grumble:

I won't We have to win :woo:

Haha well now that you've told me, it shall start again shadyboo

ReputationRep:
    Wow, 18 editions of this thread. This is pretty impressive

I probably won't post on forum games so much anyway. I spend most of my days on Chat + Technology and Computers sub-forum.

But here goes.
    +2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Wow, 18 editions of this thread. This is pretty impressive

I probably won't post on forum games so much anyway. I spend most of my days on Chat + Technology and Computers sub-forum.

But here goes.
    +2
    Not to mention the 16th one if I am not mistaken was finished in less than a week, must be a TSR record. Around 1300-1400 posts each day. And incipienT playing almost 24/7 lol.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    554 gotta go now sorry :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Not to mention the 16th one if I am not mistaken was finished in less than a week, must be a TSR record. Around 1300-1400 posts each day. And incipienT playing almost 24/7 lol.
    Haha, by the looks of the stats it'd seem a few people have posted here a lot :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    560 bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applicant2014)
    554 gotta go now sorry :/
    That's fine. Cheers !

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, by the looks of the stats it'd seem a few people have posted here a lot :P
    Well yes. But there are at least 10-12 regular fanatics who played this game non stop. Some left and some are still here.

ReputationRep:
    You can't blame anyone. It can get quite intense the fighting between guys and girls lol !

ReputationRep:
    Well yes. But there are at least 10-12 regular fanatics who played this game non stop. Some left and some are still here.
    You can't blame anyone. It can get quite intense the fighting between guys and girls lol !
    Haha, I guess it can become quite addictive, and yeah I can see some of those fanatics by the all time posters and it looks like it is very intense, although going by the scoreboard the guys side seemed to have had a significant turn of events. :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I guess it can become quite addictive, and yeah I can see some of those fanatics by the all time posters and it looks like it is very intense, although going by the scoreboard the guys side seemed to have had a significant turn of events. :P
    We used to win 1/3 of girls like 70-25, then improved to 90-45 once I joined. Then in 2 months we played non stop and won like 70-80 games in a row to finally for the 1st time took overall win lead over the girls in 2 years since the beginning of this game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.