Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    ****** why don't you have PS4 man? Wanna play ya mate.

Already been banging people on this game. Online(in friendlies and on seasons) I've won 8 games, drawn none and lost none and it's probably going to stay that way mate

Just waiting till christmas so I can have the pleasure of destroying Ebarocum.
    Should I buy a ps4 just so I can play you?
    Meh, I'm not as bad as you would expect to be honest.

Jam vs Ebo would be a historic occurrence.
    You're both insanely confident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    not really obsessed with it, more obsessed with having a good record on the game.

most people are terrible on the game though which makes the game boring for me. around 95% are just the typical real madriders who just use pace and power.
    Can't stand Real Madrid - I'm a Barca man.

As for the negative view on fifa, I do agree to an extent but it's just business.
    It's like how Apple make a few little upgrades then release the next iphone model.

Admittedly fifa 15 has very few changes to fifa 14 but people buy it anyway because of the progression of their favourite team, player ratings, and just for a bit of fun with their mates really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Just as bad as Call of Duty yet people flock to buy both. Shocking really.
    It's alright if you split the cost between mates though. And then considering how much use you get out of it £10/£20 is absolutely nothing when you consider how much a night out can be tbh. EA are massive ***** though for sure. Rip off merchants.

ReputationRep:
    Fifa 13 is still going strong for me, don't see the need for Fifa 15 except for Ultimate Team :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Moren, Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana, Markovic, Sterling, Balotelli

Subs: Jones, Toure, Enrique, Lucas, Suso, Coutinho, Lambert

ReputationRep:
    No Sturridge

ReputationRep:
    4-3-3? 4-2-3-1? 4-4-2 (diamond)? Guess not the latter since we're playing with one striker.

Gerrard needs to have a good game since a man will be sat on him to turn possession high up the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Mirallas, Naismith, Lukaku. Subs: Robles, Gibson, Eto'o, McGeady, Browning, Osman, Alcaraz.

Stones at RB or CB? Presume Hibbert is at RB in which case I'd play Sterling on the left to team up with Moreno.

First start for Besic which is interesting..

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool should easily score a few.
    Problem will be whether Liverpool can stop Lukaku... also a weird feeling Etoo will come onto score a goal from the bench.

ReputationRep:
    based on recent experience, if we go behind we're screwed :/

come on lads!

ReputationRep:
    Barry being a maggot

ReputationRep:
    that is the most obvious handball and second yellow card that i have ever seen...

ReputationRep:
    unlucky.. could have been a pen and a red card by now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    unlucky.. could have been a pen and a red card by now..
    think the ref was more scared of giving the red card
    he couldn't give that pen without a second yellow so maybe he decided to just leave it.

ReputationRep:
    then again they should have had a pen too

ReputationRep:
    lallana is bloody everywhere - seems really up for it today!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Good game so far, just keep defending Blues...

ReputationRep:
    game is not dissapointing so far.. just needs a goal now

ReputationRep:
    I know it's early days but what do you guys think of Lazar so far?

ReputationRep:
    Balo should of scored there...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.