Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I know what you're trying to do. It's not going to work.
    I'm not trying to do anything. Well, apart from keep myself busy because I can't fall asleep :dontknow:

Sorry if you feel I'm victimizing you somehow - I'll stop posting interesting film and tv characters your avatar reminds me of if it upsets you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I'm not trying to do anything. Well, apart from keep myself busy because I can't fall asleep :dontknow:

Sorry if you feel I'm victimizing you somehow - I'll stop posting interesting film and tv characters your avatar reminds me of if it upsets you.
    **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stop flirting with me :girl:

ReputationRep:
    Yea, he's not a particularly nice person. His content is indeed very good though. I'm always happy to have more to read so if you could send me what you have at some point that would be grand. Thanks.
    Definitely extremely knowledgeable, will do, I think I only have one book missing from his collection (Brocriptomine)

Also :rofl: ByronicHero PM your email since I can't send you one

So why didn't you make it a point to say I don't like you, you're not a nice person? You're underneath and borrowing like the sand bag snake ugly **** you are.
    Sounds like you really hate me, good to know. I'll play Frodo Baggins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Yes precisely. dairychocolate Woody has explained it pretty clearly here. You friend for the record is probably grossly exaggerating since most guys who don't lift won't even have a 5000 caloric maintenance, unless their activity level is extremely high which is pretty plausible.

Lyle McDonald covers the topic in more details in his Fat Loss and Flexible Dieting books

Don't bother bro, guy's an *****.
    No disrespect to you or Woody but I already knew about TDEE. He also said that varying metabolic rates do exist.

The guy in question was a moderately active 17 year old (at the time). I do believe he was banging loads of calories. I mean, the guy used to drink mass gainer shakes at school and still eat two calorie-packed meals during school hours. For a slender 5'9"er, that was already a load of calories and that's without considering what he ate at home. I always used to feel bad for him.

You were expecting me to "learn" after you basically said I'm a piece of ****?? If I have a problem with people I tell them, plain and simple you've been talking to me for days and now this? You're a snake!
    Are you on crack?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    Definitely extremely knowledgeable, will do, I think I only have one book missing from his collection (Brocriptomine)

Sounds like you really hate me, good to know. I'll play Frodo Baggins.
    Thanks - appreciate it. (PRSOM)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why did you retire from professional gaming? I loved you on Dignitas man. Dongers always raised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)

Are you on crack?
    What are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you retire from professional gaming? I loved you on Dignitas man. Dongers always raised.

It's a pity you've resorted to cyberbullying. It's not my fault that you're a meat head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    your irl crush must be crushing ion you, I'm sure
    No **** :lol:

ReputationRep:
    **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You and Justmoll28 both have such little chill that together you could defrost a whole Iceland in seconds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You and Justmoll28 both have such little chill that together you could defrost a whole Iceland in seconds
    Ok Robert
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    Castro saint

Attachment 504421
    Go on then drop a 16.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Go on then drop a 16.

Lowe me 😂😂
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lowe me 😂😂
    Even now, nearly ten years since I have written a single bar, hearing this makes me want to write :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Even now, nearly ten years since I have written a single bar, hearing this makes me want to write :lol:
    It's the epitome of everything grime.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's the epitome of everything grime.
    Pow, When I'm 'Ere, Duppy, Wot u Call It?. Those were the days, Grime hipster :lol:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pow, When I'm 'Ere, Duppy, Wot u Call It?. Those were the days, Grime hipster :lol:

Looool banger 😂 they all look so young, especially Maximum.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Looool banger 😂 they all look so young, especially Maximum.
    That's how age works

This kid is probably over in the university application forums now Actually Shifty kinda looks like Maximum :lol:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That's how age works

This kid is probably over in the university application forums now Actually Shifty kinda looks like Maximum :lol:

LOOOOL this just reminds me of year 7 ffs

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.