FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :rolleyes:
    Fair enough

In this context, mad = interested in expanding one's knowledge of their aquantances <---- sounds a lot nicer :rofl:

Oooh cool! I take it you're liking it there, henc the 'big grin'

(:rofl: at least you saw them coming :lol:)
    Not really enjoying it but it's better than being sat on JSA ...but the grin is more so because I'm happy that I've made it to my last yr with all the stress to get into uni and to get my degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Not really enjoying it but it's better than being sat on JSA ...but the grin is more so because I'm happy that I've made it to my last yr with all the stress to get into uni and to get my degree.
    Ohh and that's fair enough :yep: right, well congrats for that then! It does seem very stressful :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh and that's fair enough :yep: right, well congrats for that then! It does seem very stressful :yy:
    You do know JSA right :\ lol and yea well the work isn't tbh it's more so expenses/commuting, for me anyway

I'm sure you'll be fine, and ahem...Ms. Cheese over there. lol

ReputationRep:
    You do know JSA right :\ lol and yea well the work isn't tbh it's more so expenses/commuting, for me anyway

I'm sure you'll be fine, and ahem...Ms. Cheese over there. lol
    Not personally but jobseeker's allowance, right? I meant that reasoning is fair enough. Ahh I see. It does take a lot of money dealing with university :gasp:

Aww I hope so, and yes, I'm sure she will :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Not personally but jobseeker's allowance, right? I meant that reasoning is fair enough. Ahh I see. It does take a lot of money dealing with university :gasp:

Aww I hope so, and yes, I'm sure she will :yep:
    Yea it's expensive but nothing no one has ever dealt with...methinks...

What do you wanna be when you grow up? lol is it chem related?

ReputationRep:
    Yea it's expensive but nothing no one has ever dealt with...methinks...

What do you wanna be when you grow up? lol is it chem related?
    Hmm that's very true:yep:
    What are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't know actually. Do you? Haha no, I want it to be nothing to do with chemistry:mmm: but it's still my favourite science
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm that's very true:yep:
    What are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't know actually. Do you? Haha no, I want it to be nothing to do with chemistry:mmm: but it's still my favourite science
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look what came for me in the post today... A friend in France was kind enough to send me this. Can explain in PM.

Name:  IMG_1428.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  511.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123

Name:  IMG_1431.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  509.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_1427.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  528.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Look what came for me in the post today... A friend in France was kind enough to send me this. Can explain in PM.

Name:  IMG_1428.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  511.5 KB
    I have no words and don't think I'm calm because my mind is in a hectic mess right now. I am genuinely in shock. Wow is an understatement! Oh my Matrixy days :woo: this friend is amazing! That book looks so cool and the picture on the front it great...the title (N-n-n-n-n-never Stop:ahee: :flute:) ...just everything about it! Thanks so much for that introduction; it's made my day! Wowee, and that's a great picture from inside the book too! You can't be as calm as you appear to be! Matrix is speechless; she'll end the post here and reflect on this then return and reread it and look at the pics again:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123
    One sent a VM not realizing you were using the app!

So I shall say it here!

I can no longer stay awake
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! :hugs:

Have a great day tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Matrix123
    One sent a VM not realizing you were using the app!

So I shall say it here!

I can no longer stay awake
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! :hugs:

Have a great day tomorrow!
    Awww sorry about that!

Aw fair enough and I should go soon too actually

Goodnight Freezer! Sweet dreams and hopefully you'll be well in the morning and have a great day

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123
    Morning Freezer! :hugs:I hope you have a great day
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Morning Freezer! :hugs:I hope you have a great day
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Morning Matrix! :hugs:
    Aw Thankyou!
    I hope you do too!

ReputationRep:
    Morning Matrix! :hugs:
    Aw Thankyou!
    I hope you do too!
    No worries and merci beaucoup! (Thanks :france:) :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no words and don't think I'm calm because my mind is in a hectic mess right now. I am genuinely in shock. Wow is an understatement! Oh my Matrixy days :woo: this friend is amazing! That book looks so cool and the picture on the front it great...the title (N-n-n-n-n-never Stop:ahee: :flute:) ...just everything about it! Thanks so much for that introduction; it's made my day! Wowee, and that's a great picture from inside the book too! You can't be as calm as you appear to be! Matrix is speechless; she'll end the post here and reflect on this then return and reread it and look at the pics again:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha it's awesome It's even written in the 'Bunnymen font' from the fifth album. I've started reading a bit, I'm on the chapter when Crocodiles was released

I found out that Mac left school, was on 'the dole', moved into a flat in Liverpool on his own and survived on tins of minced beef and onion on toast (:lol:), he was scared to go outside as he was really shy back then.

"I used to sit in there all day, just starving to death, but not being able to get it together and go outside. Because as soon as you walked out of the front door, there was a bus queue of people, and they used to turn round and look at you; when you had yellow hair, it was a bit weird. So I used to sit in all day, and then wait until it went dark to sneak out."

I find it quite inspirational that he overcame this shyness and nervousness and obviously became the Mac we know today

ReputationRep:
    Haha it's awesome It's even written in the 'Bunnymen font' from the fifth album. I've started reading a bit, I'm on the chapter when Crocodiles was released

I found out that Mac left school, was on 'the dole', moved into a flat in Liverpool on his own and survived on tins of minced beef and onion on toast (:lol:), he was scared to go outside as he was really shy back then.

"I used to sit in there all day, just starving to death, but not being able to get it together and go outside. Because as soon as you walked out of the front door, there was a bus queue of people, and they used to turn round and look at you; when you had yellow hair, it was a bit weird. So I used to sit in all day, and then wait until it went dark to sneak out."

I find it quite inspirational that he overcame this shyness and nervousness and obviously became the Mac we know today
    Woahh there's a Bunnymen font?:eek:That sounds so cool and a great idea!:yep: Ooh that's cool. Pretty early days yet then?

(:excited:)

Minced beef and onion on toast...interesting :rofl: Aww no! That's a shame to hear. Things were obviously a lot more serious than I thought they had been! But "yellow hair"? :curious: Does this mean he dyed it? :lolwut:
    At least he managed to get food though.

Yes, it certainly is inspirational and seems like an awesome read! Haha indeed. He may have gone from one extreme, almost to the other but it is great that he managed to move from the shyness and nervousness, as you said.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woahh there's a Bunnymen font?:eek:That sounds so cool and a great idea!:yep: Ooh that's cool. Pretty early days yet then?

(:excited:)

Minced beef and onion on toast...interesting :rofl: Aww no! That's a shame to hear. Things were obviously a lot more serious than I thought they had been! But "yellow hair"? :curious: Does this mean he dyed it? :lolwut:
    At least he managed to get food though.

Yes, it certainly is inspirational and seems like an awesome read! Haha indeed. He may have gone from one extreme, almost to the other but it is great that he managed to move from the shyness and nervousness, as you said.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah Later on in their career, about 1987 I think.

Spoiler:
    Show

Yep, pretty early haha

Haha yeah apparently so, though he got through it okay. Yes :lol: Even before they had formed, he used to have dyed hair XD I can't imagine it XD

Maybe

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123

There is a powerful force contained within this spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  14720545_710240535795028_2083764257052672370_n.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  40.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Later on in their career, about 1987 I think.

Spoiler:
    Show

Yep, pretty early haha

Haha yeah apparently so, though he got through it okay. Yes :lol: Even before they had formed, he used to have dyed hair XD I can't imagine it XD

Maybe
    Oooh nice! It is a great font and I see, 1987 probably. Hmm that's quite interesting how that ties things in by it being at the very beginning of the book, great stuff.

Haha, but you don't want to rush it :nah: Has your dad read this? I bet he's jealous:mmm:

Haha yeah, and it's great to know he did. Well, his role as a Bunnyman is enough proof really Oh my gosh! I thought made you'd typed it wrong or I'd read it wrong. I can't imagine him blond either! :gasp: :toofunny:

Maybe indeed, but it's all subjective I guess
    Matrix123

There is a powerful force contained within this spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  14720545_710240535795028_2083764257052672370_n.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  40.8 KB
    Haha

Spoiler:
    Show
    :bunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.