Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

• View Poll Results: What grades are you expecting on results day?
    A*A*A* (A2 only)
    5.80%
    A*A*A (A2 only)
    5.11%
    A*AA (A2 only)
    8.61%
    AAA
    10.88%
    AAB
    14.14%
    ABB
    12.30%
    BBB
    5.44%
    BBC
    6.16%
    BCC
    5.05%
    CCC
    1.75%
    CCD
    4.08%
    A*AB (A2 only)
    4.86%
    A*BB (A2 only)
    1.42%
    ABC
    5.89%
    ACC
    1.48%
    Other
    7.04%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu1609)
    Hi!
    Just wanted to check... My offer was 320 UCAS points. But because I got a B in the subject I dropped last year and am cashing it in so that's 50 UCAS points...does that mean now my offer is 270 points?
    Surely it's just what it says on the tin? 320 UCAS points in total and you're in, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoli1998)
    where did you get the grade boundaries?
    Pretty sure he is trolling .

ReputationRep:
    I can also confirm that the grade boundaries have indeed been released...
    See below:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to senior examiners only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignPredator)
    Pretty sure he is trolling .
    I also think the same🤔🤔

ReputationRep:
    I cannot share, this could lead me to potentially be prosecuted and I do not want that to happen obvs. So if you guys think it's fibs so be it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blobby1234x)
    I cannot share, this could lead me to potentially be prosecuted and I do not want that to happen obvs. So if you guys think it's fibs so be it.
    If you're not going to share the "leak" (still don't believe it) then don't say anything? You're just toying with people's emotions doing that :rolleyes::eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the WJEC as grade boundaries are released?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    I did AQA for all of your subjects (PSYA and HIS3M) and I must say, psychology was quite awful for me. I was predicted AAB and need that with an A in sociology and psychology and a B in History and due to those exams I expect ACD I appear to be the only one who didn't think the SCLY4 exam was too bad though, which makes me think I did badly and everytime I think about it I remember things I didn't do and should have...good thing I don't need too many marks for an A
    What were your AS grades if you don't mind me asking? Mine were ABB which I was not happy about. I did Edexcel for History by the way. Also, what sections did you do for PSYA3? I did Aggression, intelligence and Eating Behaviours. I heard that the hardest section was gender because they repeated the questions or something? I preferred PSYA3, but I didn't like PSYA4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninjass)
    Inmay have got it. What did the email consist of?
    They havent got your results i dont think so its probably a generic email .
    When do the unis get our results? What about unis that are advertising clearing spaces? That must know in order to confirm that they have spaces?? I might be wrong though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshgirl20)
    Anyone know when the WJEC as grade boundaries are released?
    17th

Yeah, we totally belive you:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onica)
    What were your AS grades if you don't mind me asking? Mine were ABB which I was not happy about. I did Edexcel for History by the way. Also, what sections did you do for PSYA3? I did Aggression, intelligence and Eating Behaviours. I heard that the hardest section was gender because they repeated the questions or something? I preferred PSYA3, but I didn't like PSYA4.
    Gosh my AS were awful, I got ABCC and had to retake part of the B and C (Psychology and History funnily enough).
    I did Aggression, Relationships and Gender and I honestly couldn't answer the Gender question, it was my weakest topic that I never understood AND IT WAS LAST YEARS QUESTION so I basically have no chance with my Psychology or History (which I just suck at) grades

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are telling the truth (doubt it) then why don't you share it - loads of people want to know. If you didnt want to share (dont think you have it) then KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onica)
    When do the unis get our results? What about unis that are advertising clearing spaces? That must know in order to confirm that they have spaces?? I might be wrong though
    Unis get them on sunday i think

ReputationRep:
    It said basically, we look forward to welcoming you to Warwick chemistry. Had a couple paragraphs about the department. Said good luck for results next week. Ended by saying they look forward to seeing me in October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    Gosh my AS were awful, I got ABCC and had to retake part of the B and C (Psychology and History funnily enough).
    I did Aggression, Relationships and Gender and I honestly couldn't answer the Gender question, it was my weakest topic that I never understood AND IT WAS LAST YEARS QUESTION so I basically have no chance with my Psychology or History (which I just suck at) grades
    Your AS results are not awful, trust me. I'm sure your retakes will take it up anyway. Yes, Psychology was not great and the whole country found it hard. How was PSYA4 For you? Let's hope grade boundaries are low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyEye)
    It said basically, we look forward to welcoming you to Warwick chemistry. Had a couple paragraphs about the department. Said good luck for results next week. Ended by saying they look forward to seeing me in October.
    Sounds like a general good luck email to me, I don't think uni's have A-Level results yet so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onica)
    Your AS results are not awful, trust me. I'm sure your retakes will take it up anyway. Yes, Psychology was not great and the whole country found it hard. How was PSYA4 For you? Let's hope grade boundaries are low
    Again not great...messed up quite a few easy questions, I did addiction and schizophrenia (though the schiz was a dream). I'm just focusing on my Sociology because I know I've got an A in that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyEye)
    Ohh right - thats strange as i thought unis get results on Sunday. If this email was given to you on Monday then I would have said you are accepted but I think it is a generic email

Hope to see you in Wawrick in October

I'm so worried I can't even eat anymore

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else surprised by how worried they are? I'm usually pretty chilled about exams and results day, but I'm really stressing out about these.

I think it's because for the first time there is genuine pressure, and scary consequences of doing badly (going to insurance rather than firm. Or worse going to neither! :P)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.