How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    tfw you have loads of work to do but you are feeling so sleepy at a same time, even headaches wont let you do work but you have to complete your work :cry:
    In this situation...I give up and go to sleep...and think about what's the worst that can happen...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling strangely better after deleting WhatsApp.

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Tfw your friend goes offline because she has something to do, but she finally comes back on literally 30sec later and does not speak to you :moon:
    Ik the feels Frenchie :/....
    but you are fabulous ok :lovehug:

--------------
    Sigh why does everything go wrong like for real lol
    and why is everyone acting weird :/

(Original post by mypetpikachu)
    In this situation...I give up and go to sleep...and think about what's the worst that can happen...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the worst would be not meeting the deadline and giving me a behaviour point :cry:

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    Ik the feels Frenchie :/....
    but you are fabulous ok :lovehug:

--------------
    Sigh why does everything go wrong like for real lol
    and why is everyone acting weird :/
    Thank you :lovehug:
    But I am not fabulous, 3 persons blanked me today.. I think it's because my recent issues I am being a ***** *sigh*
    Whatever what can I do but follow my therapy if people don't support me anymore, **** off. I am all good alone.

And about what you just said, I can relate too :console:

ReputationRep:
    But I am not fabulous, 3 persons blanked me today.. I think it's because my recent issues I am being a ***** *sigh*
    Whatever what can I do but follow my therapy if people don't support me anymore, **** off. I am all good alone.

Stop right there, I agree with Salamandastron - you are fabulous, despite people blanking you. :hand: Who cares about their irrelevance. :hand:

Hope you'll be okay. :emo: :hugs:

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Stop right there, I agree with Salamandastron - you are fabulous, despite people blanking you. :hand: Who cares about their irrelevance. :hand:

Hope you'll be okay. :emo: :hugs:
    I am actually very touched by your words, both of you :cry2: thank you for the concern , very much appreciated

And I will be don't worry, anxiety issues :P sometimes I feel erm.. Weird ? But sometimes I also don't feel anything so at least I know how it feels to feel , if that makes sense :lol:

ReputationRep:
    the worst would be not meeting the deadline and giving me a behaviour point :cry:
    LOOL...is that the worst thing..forget it then...it's not that important...I would never do some work just to meet a deadline which doesn't even hv such bad consequences...I mean I'd do it if it was to the point of getting expelled...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww hun well ik that is hard (someone inrl is doing that to me for no reason ) people who do that tend to do it as soon as you dont feel 100% which means they arent worth it cos if they cant cope with u at 10% then they dont deserve you at 100 :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling strangely better after deleting WhatsApp.
    It's probs cuz now you've gotten rid of ur worries...I'm glad to hear that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lying in my warm bed, listening to the rain....:sleep: It feels peaceful. It's always nice to hear the rain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Lying in my warm bed, listening to the rain....:sleep: It feels peaceful. It's always nice to hear the rain.
    Hmm..I love that sound as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    Awww hun well ik that is hard (someone inrl is doing that to me for no reason ) people who do that tend to do it as soon as you dont feel 100% which means they arent worth it cos if they cant cope with u at 10% then they dont deserve you at 100 :hugs:
    that's the cutest thing I have ever heard in my lifetime :O
    Spoiler:
    Show
    can I write that on the quite thread ?

Thank you for your kind words, love you :lovehug:
    It's probs cuz now you've gotten rid of ur worries...I'm glad to hear that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sort of :yep: :3

LOOL...is that the worst thing..forget it then...it's not that important...I would never do some work just to meet a deadline which doesn't even hv such bad consequences...I mean I'd do it if it was to the point of getting expelled...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But i am not a rebel :unimpressed: and they record everything in sims and then they add everything in a reference and uni won't like it

ReputationRep:
    But i am not a rebel :unimpressed: and they record everything in sims and then they add everything in a reference and uni won't like it
    But that is not called rebelism..that is called doing what ur heart says...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Insomnia, you bloody piece of ****.

ReputationRep:
    the thrills of late nights, no sleep, early mornings and a jam packed work filled day
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :shot:

But that is not called rebelism..that is called doing what ur heart says...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: my heart never say to do any work, its my brain :cry: but i have to do it no matter what

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: my heart never say to do any work, its my brain :cry: but i have to do it no matter what
    Hmmm....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sad that my thread just got closed!

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.