ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey, skippy. How're you?

Tru :lovie:
    S'all good, how's cooro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm leaving anything I haven't watched before for the boxset....still can't work out where I can sell these dethnote dvds...there's a chance the rest of the stuff I'm selling will be bought on a local website...but who in Jersey wants an incomplete series of deathnote? unless I try seeling it to my friends...but they've borrowed them so often they have no need to actually pay for it :indiff:
    And that's a lot of displeased and unhappy faces for nothing...alex hides things :shifty:
    I'm sure someone will want it.

Stay away from my locked cupboard :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi Tru

Pantyshot? :tongue:
    :lol: you make it sound like you're asking for a drinking competition...imagine getting a round of pantyshots in
    And yes so much good anime...even more pantyshots :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    S'all good, how's cooro?
    I'm good. I was going to watch Zero Day this evening cos my DVD arrived today, but I'm not in the mood for it. So I'm watching Toy Story 2 instead :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm sure someone will want it.

Stay away from my locked cupboard :hmmm:
    :curious: if I find you haven't been caring for the things in your cellar...
    I fear the skeletons in your cupboard are dead memes :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :lol: you make it sound like you're asking for a drinking competition...imagine getting a round of pantyshots in
    And yes so much good anime...even more pantyshots :yep:
    What would that be... vodka mixed with used panties and rum? :laugh:

I'm glad you share my appreciation They're probably the 3rd best thing in anime.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I'm good. I was going to watch Zero Day this evening cos my DVD arrived today, but I'm not in the mood for it. So I'm watching Toy Story 2 instead :yep:
    :ahhhhh: I fear toy story...I relly do :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :ahhhhh: I fear toy story...I relly do :afraid:
    What? Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :curious: if I find you haven't been caring for the things in your cellar...
    I fear the skeletons in your cupboard are dead memes :sadnod:
    I kinda let the ice cream in the freezers melt too :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Toy Story 1 was a classic... 2 was a real disappointment to me :dontknow:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    What would that be... vodka mixed with used panties and rum? :laugh:

I'm glad you share my appreciation They're probably the 3rd best thing in anime.
    I actually pictured it as the taste equivalent of the can-can :giggle: and you'd have to down it in the manner of someone who was about to fall victim of a clever camera angle.....
    And yes...as a girl I probably should lobby against that kind of thing, but I've never felt the want to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Toy Story 1 was a classic... 2 was a real disappointment to me :dontknow:
    I like it. I'm kind of looking forward to Toy Story 3 as well.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I kinda let the ice cream in the freezers melt too :sad:
    bad liquid :sad: please take better care of your pets in future...you wouldn't want :red: to die would you? I liked the name you suggested but I forgot it :sad: Miioko? miiroko? riioko?
    (Original post by Cooro)
    What? Why?
    I don't know...I really hate random things and pixar films (especially toy story) is one of those things, cheese is another...but I like a lot of things you're supposed to be afraid of, like spiders and gore...it's just chainsaws I don't particularly like in horror films the rest I'm ok with :dontknow: My art projects pay homage to this...I had a natural talent for fake blood and making sculptures of plague rats :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I actually pictured it as the taste equivalent of the can-can :giggle: and you'd have to down it in the manner of someone who was about to fall victim of a clever camera angle.....
    And yes...as a girl I probably should lobby against that kind of thing, but I've never felt the want to :yep:
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I like it. I'm kind of looking forward to Toy Story 3 as well.
    I may watch it, but I wonder how it will fare now the voice actors are considerably older.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I don't know...I really hate random things and pixar films (especially toy story) is one of those things, cheese is another...but I like a lot of things you're supposed to be afraid of, like spiders and gore...it's just chainsaws I don't particularly like in horror films the rest I'm ok with :dontknow: My art projects pay homage to this...I had a natural talent for fake blood and making sculptures of plague rats :proud:
    Personally I don't go in for blood and gore. I hate horror films. And if you showed me a spider I'll be out of the room and halfway down the street before you could blink :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Personally I don't go in for blood and gore. I hate horror films. And if you showed me a spider I'll be out of the room and halfway down the street before you could blink :p:
    But you can watch toy story without feeling freaked out :p: methinks we're about even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    bad liquid :sad: please take better care of your pets in future...you wouldn't want :red: to die would you? I liked the name you suggested but I forgot it :sad: Miioko? miiroko? riioko?

Brilliant, you have a heart of steel :cool:

Oh yeah, and the name was Miitoro I think. :red:

She looks after my pets, she's responsible :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    How about the Columbine chainsaw massacre? :cool:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.